Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Next Gen - No Spoilers!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Maylor Street Smyths? The other Smyths in cork is open till 11, I wonder would they have a spare copy to give you with your pre-order receipt? ;)

Ya mayor st. I could ask but I'm not too botheres

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

jackrussel wrote: »
    Ya mayor st. I could ask but I'm not too botheres

I got the GTA fever myself :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,416 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

I am enjoying the new first person mode.

Importing your character is a fun process with new customisation features available.

Your single player progress does not transfer over. Only your GTA online character. I was relieved when my transfer was completed and that my money was still there.

Achievements carry over from the Xbox 360. (I am on XB1)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Quick question my game is downloading at the moment but I am just wondering I had by PS3 version of GTA V linked with my social club account and had not finished the single player due to circumstances so when I get to play the game on my PS4 will it start me off from where I finished or will I have to start from scratch. The PS3 is gone so I am guessing is the save file. Sorry if I make so sense

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Quick question my game is downloading at the moment but I am just wondering I had by PS3 version of GTA V linked with my social club account and had not finished the single player due to circumstances so when I get to play the game on my PS4 will it start me off from where I finished or will I have to start from scratch. The PS3 is gone so I am guessing is the save file. Sorry if I make so sense

There is no transfer of single player progress. The transfer option is for GTA Online.

• Advertisement

There is no transfer of single player progress. The transfer option is for GTA Online.

Thanks. For some reason I am happy about that. Love the game anyway be fun to start it again. Will it reset all my data about my single player stats that I have on the social club then

Edit Just went in has a separate stats for PS 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

So Smyths are leaving people collect their games now?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Wait, what's the deal with trophies?
    I can't earn all new trophies on an all new game?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    So Smyths are leaving people collect their games now?

It appears so? Gamestop in U.S are allowing people to collect the games at 11PM for all recent releases too. Are they easing up on the rules or something?

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    It appears so? Gamestop in U.S are allowing people to collect the games at 11PM for all recent releases too. Are they easing up on the rules or something?

What? Dya think if I walk down to Smyths by kinsale rd roundabout I'd get one?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,416 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

I'd give them a call first just to confirm.

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

I just rang the kinsale rd smyths. She said it's not being sold until tomorrow and that I couldn't pick up my pre order there, had to be in town as that's where my order is.

How do I buy playstation plus? With a €50 playstation store card or my bank card?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

I just rang the kinsale rd smyths. She said it's not being sold until tomorrow and that I couldn't pick up my pre order there, had to be in town as that's where my order is.

How do I buy playstation plus? With a €50 playstation store card or my bank card?

You can avail of a two week trial if you never had ps+ before.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

You can buy it on the PSN store with your credit card any time. But yeah, take the free trial that Proco mentioned.

You can buy it on the PSN store with your credit card any time. But yeah, take the free trial that Proco mentioned.

Can you use PayPal with the psn store?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,603 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Can you use PayPal with the psn store?

Yupp

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Yupp

Grand, I have a bit of balance on my PayPal that I can use.

I'd give them a call first just to confirm.

I didn't bother in the end, it's bout a half hour trek from my house anyway so didn't wanna take the risk

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

I'm on here now trying to download it and I can see the add-on to download, but not the full game. Presume should be looking in the store under 'library'? What do I do if it's not there?

I'm on here now trying to download it and I can see the add-on to download, but not the full game. Presume should be looking in the store under 'library'? What do I do if it's not there?

Did you get euro or US store may not be there due to the time or untill the transaction goes through

• Advertisement

Bought 80 yoyo wallet funds, used that Saturday night. EU store, didn't wanna risk the US one.

Bought 80 yoyo wallet funds, used that Saturday night. EU store, didn't wanna risk the US one.

Is it on your xmb/home screen?

Is it on your xmb/home screen?

Nope. Nothing, the only evidence of it there is in the library, but it says under the 'full game' bit that no content was found. I've checked my account history and I can see the four 20's I added and then the 69.99 taken to pay for it.

Nope. Nothing, the only evidence of it there is in the library, but it says under the 'full game' bit that no content was found. I've checked my account history and I can see the four 20's I added and then the 69.99 taken to pay for it.

That's a strange one, go into Settings-PSN-Account Info-Service List see if GTA is in there

That's a strange one, go into Settings-PSN-Account Info-Service List see if GTA is in there

It has 'GTAV PS4 MP PRE-ORDER BONUS' and 'Digital preorder bonus 2' under that.

By comparison, on the SEN website it shows the preorder cash and the game, along with those two things.

It has 'GTAV PS4 MP PRE-ORDER BONUS' and 'Digital preorder bonus 2' under that.

By comparison, on the SEN website it shows the preorder cash and the game, along with those two things.

Thats weird it should be downloading so, is there anything in your download list when you go into notifications?

Thats weird it should be downloading so, is there anything in your download list when you go into notifications?

Last thing is a system update on Tuesday last.

I knew I shouldn't have gone digital! :pac: :(

Last thing is a system update on Tuesday last.

I knew I shouldn't have gone digital! :pac: :(

Idk so man :? I've my pre order downloaded as I didn't even pay for it yet

Idk so man :? I've my pre order downloaded as I didn't even pay for it yet

No worries, cheers anyway mate. Think I'll just have to ring the cnuts tomorrow, hopefully they can sort it. Luckily I'm off!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

It's so close, I can taste it! :pac:

Advertisement