Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Next Gen - No Spoilers!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Is it running better on the PS4 than XB1 ?

Wouldn't be nice having a repeat of Assasins Creed PS4 issues again :D

As far as I know yet it is, but only slightly.

Just for ****s & giggles :P

no point... the ps4 controller analogue sticks wouldnt even last through 4 of the missions in the campaign...

:D
    Classic Basher :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Yeah, not happy with Amazon myself, they should have shipped these Friday evening instead of Saturday evening like mine was. They were good at sending stuff before release date to be on time but not lately. They were late with Halo too, emailed me saying the stock arrived in late.

Only reason i went with amazon is it suits me to have it delivered, doing a decent amount of O/T in work so wont make a Smyths or Argos on my break, was looking for the easy, delivered option and was hoping to have it sometime today, any earlier would have been a big bonus, making me think twice about the Amazon route in future.
    no point... the ps4 controller analogue sticks wouldnt even last through 4 of the missions in the campaign...

:D

mine have lasted Assasins Creed, Last of Us and FIFA so far.

No issues, it must just be people with fists of ham and fingers of butter that cant handle the thing properly :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,554 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Ahem.....before this escalates faster than a News Team battle on Anchorman, let's just say it runs great on both consoles smile.png

No problem at all with comparison videos and genuine discussion on how it runs on systems but this will not be turning into a PS4 vs Xbox One thread.....it never ends well :(

Miralize, that's crap your transfer didn't work. Does it look like your character is completely gone or you just need to wait until R* fix the transfer issue?

Also, what's going on with the update file now downloading?

• Advertisement

GavRedKing wrote: »
    No issues, it must just be people with fists of ham and fingers of butter that cant handle the thing properly :pac:

You have described him perfectly :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

miralize wrote: »

By any chance did you switch from PS3/360 to PS4/XB1 on Social Club BEFORE you went on GTAV Online? I did that and it said it couldn't find any previous data, so I switched back on the Social Club, removed my PS4 link and then did it through the in-game options.

Anyone getting error CE-32937-4? Won't download some 1.1gb file, can't get online now.

Anyone getting error CE-32937-4? Won't download some 1.1gb file, can't get online now.

Yupp :( PS4 digital. If it's downloading for anyone, what system you on and if you have physical or digital copy?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Found this, if it's any help!

CE-32937-4 Failed to downlaod data
    Step 1: Select "Retry" on the error message. Cancel download, and retry from the beginning.

Step 2: Restart the PS4 and try your download again.

Step 3: If the error persists, the network connection may be temporary busy or unstable. Cancel the download and retry after a while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I tried hitting retry then pausing and waiting a few seconds. still didn't fix. must be to do with how many are probably trying to install it cause while the gta update isnt installing the battlefield one did.

At least yere getting d/l's done or installing the game.

I'm checking Royal Mail and Parcel Motel every hour and pi**ing myself off further each time.

Christ, I thought I had it there - got about halfway through the download :(

okay got it to work there. I deleyed the update frim the downloads section. then I went into gta. It started the download. its 1.14gb

never mind failed at 36%

just guna play the story and wait till later

Did anyone get their online cash btw? Digital download said there'd be 500k plus an additional 150k, but I didn't see it when online.

Oooohhhhhh getting excited now. :D

Item XXXXXXXXXX arrived at Northern Ireland Mail Centre on the 2014-11-18, and is now on its way to the local Delivery Office.

Last update: 18 November 2014, 02:57pm

http://www.vg247.com/2014/11/18/gta-5-error-ce-32937-4-day-one-patch-bug/

I was wondering alright I hadn't downloaded any update patch last night. Everything working fine for me (except the preorder cash).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Oooohhhhhh getting excited now. :D

Was about to kick up a shítstorm of epic proportions if mine still hadn't updated but alas it has! It will be in my hands tomorrow morning at the latest I hope. :)

update about the update :pac:

ive managed to install it. do what itshoggie suggested. retry to install patch and pause for few seconds then unpause it. i did while i was playing story mode. might take a few attempts but it will work. managed to get online my character is still alive. went into the store tab to see about my 500k. its not there, but franklin has his money.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Is there any way to check how much cash your old character had, I had this on the 360 but have moved to ps4 since and the 360 is not around anymore for various reasons. Wouldnt mind checking how much I aim to carry over with me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,511 ✭✭✭✭Varik

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Is there any way to check how much cash your old character had, I had this on the 360 but have moved to ps4 since and the 360 is not around anymore for various reasons. Wouldnt mind checking how much I aim to carry over with me

On social site.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

You should be able to check it on the social club, if you remember your login details.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Amazon uk dispatched mine on monday, stupidly i selected the free delivery.

what day do ye reckon ill get it

I just checked my online character from the PS3 days, level 39, and about 300K.

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Amazon uk dispatched mine on monday, stupidly i selected the free delivery.

what day do ye reckon ill get it

Mine and a few others were dispacthed on Saturdayu and theyve landed in N.Ireland today.

If I was to guess, you're probably looking at a Friday delivery day but you never know.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Damn you all, im gonna have to get it this evening off the PSN store......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

The handling in cars seems abit stiff or something

• Registered Users Posts: 2,303 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Just checked with her indoors - no sign of anything delivered today.

Arse, arse and arse again.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,772 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Have this on 360, Is it worth getting on PS4.

If so why?

Cheers all.

• Advertisement

listermint wrote: »
    Have this on 360, Is it worth getting on PS4.

If so why?

Cheers all.

Because 1st Person middle fingers
    328811.PNG

Advertisement