Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RWC 2015 - Rugby World Cup 2015 Travel Plans

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Whats the munster bus?

The MRSC London branch is running buses for the Cardiff games from London. £35 return.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

There are tickets up there now for people who missed out in the Ballot. Tickets available for all QF and both semi finals. Picked up a Sunday semi final ticket for £125 plus delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭eclipsechaser

adrian522 wrote: »
    There are tickets up there now for people who missed out in the Ballot. Tickets available for all QF and both semi finals. Picked up a Sunday semi final ticket for £125 plus delivery.

The one ring started loading at 1154 for me but hasn't yet loaded. What was your experience?

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭zambrotta11

I got one Cat D for each semi final myself. Hopefully we'll make it to one of them

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭rgunning

Yep. Got sunday semi-final and final.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

The one ring started loading at 1154 for me but hasn't yet loaded. What was your experience?

I started login process around 11:30, got in just after 12, was painless after that, other than forgetting my wallet this morning so had to jog the memory for my card number.
    I got one Cat D for each semi final myself. Hopefully we'll make it to one of them

Went with Sunday on the premise that if we don't win the group we are unlikely to get past NZ, but if we beat France, then Sunday is the semi we end up in. I'd imagine a swap could be done if necessary.

I resent paying another £15 delivery though.

I have a £515 final ticket sitting in my basket at the moment and as much as I want to go, I don't know if I can justify it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭kuang1

I have a £515 final ticket sitting in my basket at the moment and as much as I want to go, I don't know if I can justify it.

Yeah I'd struggle with that myself...what CAT?

On another note I've been trying to sell back a QF3 ticket for 6 weeks and while it's still telling me it hasn't been resold, tickets for that game are showing as "currently unavailable"...grrr...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

£515!!!!!!!!!

What Cat is that for???

kuang1 wrote: »
    Yeah I'd struggle with that myself...what CAT?

On another note I've been trying to sell back a QF3 ticket for 6 weeks and while it's still telling me it hasn't been resold, tickets for that game are showing as "currently unavailable"...grrr...

Cat B. It's stupidly expensive

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭kuang1

Cat B. It's stupidly expensive

It'd be a no for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

Whats a CAT D for the final?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

TheDoctor wrote: »
    Whats a CAT D for the final?

£150, if you can find one.

Here's the list of all tickets for all games and their prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,389 ✭✭✭Shedite27

I started login process around 11:30, got in just after 12

I was milling around the site since 10am. I was actually logged in but it only went to the ring around 1154. Is it a bad idea to be already logged in? Is it better for continually log in and out?

Went with Sunday on the premise that if we don't win the group we are unlikely to get past NZ, but if we beat France, then Sunday is the semi we end up in. I'd imagine a swap could be done if necessary.

I resent paying another £15 delivery though.

Picked up a Cat C semi-final for the Sunday since that's Ireland's best chance. The other semi was at Cat B and A so that wasn't going to happen. Got them sent to the North for £5.

I doubt you'd take a loss on it though...

It would be more helpful if there were 2 of them (perversely).

Good luck with that decision! Keep us informed :)

I doubt you'd take a loss on it though...

It would be more helpful if there were 2 of them (perversely).

Good luck with that decision! Keep us informed :)

After much deliberation and many talks with the boss of the house, I took the decision not to buy it in the end.

I was told that going to 7 RWC games and the 2 RWC warm ups is plenty of rugby!

After much deliberation and many talks with the boss of the house, I took the decision not to buy it in the end.

I was told that going to 7 RWC games and the 2 RWC warm ups is plenty of rugby!

I probably would have taken it off your hands... maybe :p

Enjoy the 9 games!

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭funrunner95

If anyone has a grand plus to spare there's cat A semi final tickets up now...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Has anyone received their tickets yet? Got an ensuing what seems like an age ago that they were beginning to ship them, but have received nothing.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 26,114 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

Nope, don't have mine and got similar email and bought them in the original lottery.

I haven't received any tickets yet but I've been hit with 3 separate delivery charges @ £15 each. That's over 60 quid in delivery charges and they won't even deliver to my work has to be to the house.

Mailed them about it but no response yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,389 ✭✭✭Shedite27

tolosenc wrote: »
    Has anyone received their tickets yet? Got an ensuing what seems like an age ago that they were beginning to ship them, but have received nothing.
    Got mine this week. Tickets to the first QF were bought last Nov, other QF bought in May.

DHL called to the house, nobody there, delivered to the office next day.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭xredmanlfcx

No tickets received yet for the opening weekend, booked in late May.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

I only booked my tickets for the Italy match a few weeks ago.....not a dicky bird yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭BKtje

Also ordered tickets for two seperate matches for the opening weekend and not received anything yet. Ordered when they originally went on sale.

Glad I'm not alone :)

tolosenc wrote: »

Got mine last week. GF got hers in the North last week too. They sent me a tracking number with DHL.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

Just got an email saying mine are being delivered today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭Brianderunner

Have people seen how expensive the England vs Ireland game in Twickenham is for the warm up game?

Why anyone would pay £96 quid plus to a friendly i'll never know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

Does anyone know if there is a train from Stanstead to the Olympic Stadium? Looking at the map, it seems there should be!

Advertisement