Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield Hardline

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

logik wrote: »
    You seriously level 82? Do you sleep, eat or take a sh*t? :pac:

Lol I do :D

I'm Hotwire whoring mostly :P

I got game early so got a headstart on everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,811 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

You seriously level 82? Do you sleep, eat or take a sh*t? :pac:

You are acting like that should interrupt your game time :pac:

It's more like Colonel 100 shiit bucket :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Ahhhaha I nearly burst out laughing in the office...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Lads , importing of emblems into battlelog not work these days ?

Keeping getting a "SyntaxError: Unexpected token }" error

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

The boredom factor is kicking in already.

I am not too surprised, only so much fun running around all guns blazing into a crazy carnage of grenades and bullets.

I would reduce player speed and ttk by 25 to 33 percent and it would be far better.

Disappointing but not surprising

mozattack wrote: »
    The boredom factor is kicking in already.

I am not too surprised, only so much fun running around all guns blazing into a crazy carnage of grenades and bullets.

I would reduce player speed and ttk by 25 to 33 percent and it would be far better.

Disappointing but not surprising

What game modes are you playing? You want it to slow down, play Rescue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

How many hours have you played Moza? I'm in to my 25th hour of MP now and still highly enjoying it. I'm familiar with the maps now to a good extent that I'm dying a lot less, and turning certain areas in to chokepoints where I rack up the kills on guys who just blindly run in to a room filled with skull icons of their buddies before them :D

Maybe try switching up the modes a bit? I like heist but when I get bored I move on to hotwire, then some conquest and blood money. Each mode has a slightly different feel and approach needed so switching things up might help you enjoy it a bit more.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Mad_Dave

I'm 34 hours into the multiplayer and it's actually getting more fun the more I play :)

I find 46 players to be a really good size for heist, blood money and conquest large.

Btw, has everyone added themselves to the Battlelog leaderboards ? I'm currently #1 in Ireland for kills, just like I was at the end of the beta, and I wanna brag about it :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,162 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

So far this isn't growing on me. Hotwire mode is fun, but I suspect that's mostly because it avoids a good chunk of basic gunplay to do so.

I've come to agree that the TTK is too short, and I think player movement speed could do with being cutdown too. Far too often I find I'm essentially instantly killed simply because an enemy saw me, with no time to react, leaving each death feel simply arbitrary and not a matter of skill or ability.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Spear wrote: »
    So far this isn't growing on me. Hotwire mode is fun, but I suspect that's mostly because it avoids a good chunk of basic gunplay to do so.

I've come to agree that the TTK is too short, and I think player movement speed could do with being cutdown too. Far too often I find I'm essentially instantly killed simply because an enemy saw me, with no time to react, leaving each death feel simply arbitrary and not a matter of skill or ability.

Sorry for the NOOB question, is TTK esentially how many hits you can take before dieing?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

TTK is time to kill, or how long it takes to kill someone generally.

Mad_Dave wrote: »
    I'm 34 hours into the multiplayer and it's actually getting more fun the more I play :)

I find 46 players to be a really good size for heist, blood money and conquest large.

Btw, has everyone added themselves to the Battlelog leaderboards ? I'm currently #1 in Ireland for kills, just like I was at the end of the beta, and I wanna brag about it :)

Ahh so you're Irish Rastaman who plays with Engi God all the time?

Sorry for the NOOB question, is TTK esentially how many hits you can take before dieing?

Essentially yes, it means Time To Kill. Basically it takes less bullets to kill a robber wearing a hoody than it takes to kill a fully armored solider in BF4.

Kinda makes sense when you think about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭DUBLINHITMAN

Mad_Dave wrote: »

Not too be a buzz kill but I'd love to see hardcore leaderboards and auto aim off leaderboards.

When you toggle auto aim it actually says turn this on to let the game help you
    That p1sses me off I like to know that I shot and I killed enemies without the games help
    Anyone else

• Registered Users Posts: 12,494 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Turning off auto aim doesn't actually turn it off though

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭DUBLINHITMAN

AdamD wrote: »
    Turning off auto aim doesn't actually turn it off though

I thought off ment off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Where is auto aim? Is it automatically on?

I thought off ment off

Game on PC with keyboard & mouse for true no auto aim!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Forest Demon

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Game on PC with keyboard & mouse for true no auto aim!

Ah but the other BS ruins it. aimbots, cheating, lag switchers, hackers etc.

• Advertisement

Ah but the other BS ruins it. aimbots, cheating, lag switchers, hackers etc.

True that! ...and is a big reason why I prefer playing Battlefield on XB1 as well as the XB1 BF community I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

The more I play, the more I like it

I'm losing all tactics and mindset from dominating on call of duty games and having a new approach which is allowing me to do very well in many games equaling even more fun.

All I play is Blood Money, the craic is unreal but I am reading Hotwire is the fastest way to make money? Any truth to it?

All I play is Blood Money, the craic is unreal but I am reading Hotwire is the fastest way to make money? Any truth to it?

Yes it is. Good craic with some friends. Quick tip. Get into normal cars and ram the captured ones head on. Just jump out the second you ram them and shoot them through the windows. Works every time and if you have a few in your car it's a good laugh.

Only mode I am struggling with is TDM. The spawns are wrecking my head and it seems like the maps are too small for the amount of players. I usually like TDM so I hope it gets fixed. The spawn camping in this game is unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Yes it is. Good craic with some friends. Quick tip. Get into normal cars and ram the captured ones head on. Just jump out the second you ram them and shoot them through the windows. Works every time and if you have a few in your car it's a good laugh.

Only mode I am struggling with is TDM. The spawns are wrecking my head and it seems like the maps are too small for the amount of players. I usually like TDM so I hope it gets fixed. The spawn camping in this game is unreal.

I hit then with a rocket launcher then blast NY clip into the car. Usually works for me.

Oh and upgrade your car so it has an RPG in the boot...kaboom ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Yeah serious cash to be made if you are long enough in an objective vehicle with a good driver. Turn on a gearhead boost before you start ;) I put a 50% on last night and went up a full rank in one match

I have no interest in TDM. In my opinion, the game mode does not belong in a Battlefield game, as I have mentioned in previous posts. Battlefield has always been about objectives and actually having something to work towards as opposed to running around like a headless chicken just searching for kills.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,494 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Pretty much every fps is about objectives, they just throw in tdm for 'casual' players

I like TDM, I never play it, but it keeps the chickens out of the good modes :pac:

• Advertisement

I have no interest in TDM. In my opinion, the game mode does not belong in a Battlefield game, as I have mentioned in previous posts. Battlefield has always been about objectives and actually having something to work towards as opposed to running around like a headless chicken just searching for kills.

I have and so do lots others. Does not hurt to be included. When done right TDM is great. It can be very skill full and tactical. Recent games trying to emulate COD have made a balls of it with random spawns and chaotic map designs. At its best it's about holding down key areas and working as a team. That's impossible with the map designs, overcrowded maps and random spawns. Call of duty is gone the same way.

Advertisement