Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Gaming ***No Spoilers***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Anyone getting Elder Scrolls Online? Think it's unlocked at midnight tonight.

"As you already know, World of Tanks is coming to Xbox One and, as we near release, we’d like to share several key dates with you:

JULY 10: PRE-DOWNLOAD

JULY 11 - 12: BETA WEEKEND

JULY 28: RELEASE OF WORLD OF TANKS ON XBOX ONE

World of Tanks on Xbox One supports cross-platform play, so you can still battle with your Xbox 360 friends. Additionally, hard-earned vehicles, XP, Silver and Premium time on your existing Xbox Live account will be carried over."

http://xbox.worldoftanks.com/en/news/announcements/xbox-one-keydates/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

Just spent an hour playing batman arkham night.. Got it a day early. Loving it so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    "As you already know, World of Tanks is coming to Xbox One and, as we near release, we’d like to share several key dates with you:

JULY 10: PRE-DOWNLOAD

JULY 11 - 12: BETA WEEKEND

JULY 28: RELEASE OF WORLD OF TANKS ON XBOX ONE

World of Tanks on Xbox One supports cross-platform play, so you can still battle with your Xbox 360 friends. Additionally, hard-earned vehicles, XP, Silver and Premium time on your existing Xbox Live account will be carried over."

http://xbox.worldoftanks.com/en/news/announcements/xbox-one-keydates/

I put some amount of hours into this game, alot of fun on such a simple concept.

Don't Starve coming to Xbox One, heard it was pretty good on PS4

• Advertisement

Don't Starve coming to Xbox One, heard it was pretty good on PS4

Yeah I enjoyed it on PC. Still have to try the multiplayer version "Don't Starve Together Beta".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

Don't Starve is a great little game. Got it while it was on PS+ a few months back.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,846 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I've started playing Assassin's Creed Black Flag again.

I just love taking to the seas in this game, engaging in battles with other ships and damaging them, climbing on-board and taking sugar, rum :D etc.

I also love jumping off the ship and swimming to a sandy beach with palm trees and finding and exploring new locations.

I heart AC Black Flag.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,212 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Has anyone given Elite: Dangerous a go yet?

I'm going to try the trial one of the nights now, but I'm pretty sure I'll end up buying the full thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Has anyone given Elite: Dangerous a go yet?

I'm going to try the trial one of the nights now, but I'm pretty sure I'll end up buying the full thing.

Play the hour of The Long Dark.You definitely will end up buying it.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,212 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Play the hour of The Long Dark.You definitely will end up buying it.

Oh feck I forgot about that one, will download it this evening.

Just noticed this game after being added to the market.

Out July 29th, €39.99

Looks kind of interesting! Fairytale-esque:

F1 2015 is looking pretty decent on Xbox ONE!

F1 2015 is looking pretty decent on Xbox ONE!

I'll pick it up sometime. Will be good to race on the track in Mexico City again. The last racing game I had with that track was Microprose Grand Prix.

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭ronanc1000

Began playing the Rory McIlroy PGA Tour trial. 10 hours via ea sports. Got through the first round which is chambers bay. Excellent thus far. Waiting the rest of the download to finish then I can play the full game in trial. Don't know why ea access and ea sports golf are saying via twitter you can get the trial tomorrow when its out now. Lol. Well it's worth the trial if your on ea access alone :-)

Huh, forgot all about entering an IGN competition for a Rainbow 6 beta code but I "won" one anyway.

I already have beta reserved for both XB1 & PC so it's up for grabs for whoever wants it. First person to respond who genuinely wants it can have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Huh, forgot all about entering an IGN competition for a Rainbow 6 beta code but I "won" one anyway.

I already have beta reserved for both XB1 & PC so it's up for grabs for whoever wants it. First person to respond who genuinely wants it can have it.

MEEEE

MEEEE

Nah you can feck off lol.

Jk, PMing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭tripperman

Had the 360 going again making sure all my games are on it for B.C. when it comes out, started playing world of tanks anyone else playing this or know where I can get advice thanks in advance

tripperman wrote: »
    Had the 360 going again making sure all my games are on it for B.C. when it comes out, started playing world of tanks anyone else playing this or know where I can get advice thanks in advance

It's coming out soon for the XB1, think the Beta might actually be this weekend.

• Advertisement

It's coming out soon for the XB1, think the Beta might actually be this weekend.

Its the 12th or 13th the beta is out, with it coming out on the one that's why I tried it again have on the 360 in years liked playing it but never was any good so looking see if theres anyone with advice for it,

tripperman wrote: »
    Its the 12th or 13th the beta is out, with it coming out on the one that's why I tried it again have on the 360 in years liked playing it but never was any good so looking see if theres anyone with advice for it,

Sorry, I misread your post. There's a forum dedicated to military MMOs with WoT being the main one they talk about here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1518

It's probably mostly PC players, but the game mechanics are still the same. I played it a bit on 360 but I wasn't all that good so wouldn't really know what advice to give. I used to like tanks with long range so I could sit on a hill and snipe :o

Sorry, I misread your post. There's a forum dedicated to military MMOs with WoT being the main one they talk about here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1518

It's probably mostly PC players, but the game mechanics are still the same. I played it a bit on 360 but I wasn't all that good so wouldn't really know what advice to give. I used to like tanks with long range so I could sit on a hill and snipe :o

Thanks very much mickeroo, I keep getting knocked out before reaching high ground

Wolfenstein: The New Order. Started to play this recently and I'm flying through it. A brilliant game.

World of Tanks is now up for pre-load. 16.08GB

Beta this weekend 11th & 12th before full release on the 28th.

Bonus tank if you pre-load it too.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

TANKS!!!

Sorry....

CatInABox wrote: »
    TANKS!!!

Sorry....

e53d6ab485fcfa072cf219c1efd01b13.jpg

I'm after spending half an hour on it doing the, not the beta part or that, the little training thing as I call it finding controls easier so far

Bought spectra today, quite enjoying it between bouts of rage after being knocked off the track around 90% :pac:

• Advertisement

Anyone else getting The Fall tomorrow? Looks quite good, story is meant to be pretty solid.

Advertisement