Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Gaming ***No Spoilers***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,846 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die. I hope more episodes are made for this game.

I fired up the 360S yesterday and started playing Far Cry 3. I just love Far Cry 3 and it is probably the best game I have ever played.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

hi all, quick question

whats online play and connection like for the elder scrolls online compared to destiny, my internet isn't the best but i am able to play on my own or a group of 3 with no issues on destiny, im just wondering will i have issues with this game as i know there are more people on the map? I might pick it up tomorrow but worried I might end up being disconnected constantly

I asked this on the elder scrolls page a few hours ago but it could be a few days before I get a reply I figured I might get a quicker reply here

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

This game looks interesting:

Started to play the Rally Expansion Pack for Forza Horizon. Very enjoyable to play :)

• Advertisement

Interestingly, they have decided to make the famous Zombi-U from Wii U for all other platforms.

Looks fun enough:

Cities: Skylines announced for XB1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Cities: Skylines announced for XB1

Hmm, due to hardware limitations, I can see this being a scaled down version compared to the PC.

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    This game looks interesting:

Thought this looked pretty good but then saw the price 19.99 ... was browsing earlier and noticed it's 15.99 if you preorder.

Started playing Splinter Cell: Blacklist last week. It's very very good.

The watch that came with the Ultimatum Edition is pretty damn cool. I'm happy I went for it.

• Advertisement

That is one splinter cell that I missed having played all of the other ones. I must get around to giving it a go.

What games are you all looking forward to getting for the rest of the year?

I have Forza Motorsport 6 and Fallout 4 pre-ordered. I'll pick up Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain and Just Cause 3 when they are released.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,213 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Halo 5 is probably my most anticipated game at this stage. I'll probably end up getting the Destiny expansion in September too against my better judgement. Not much else jumping out at me at the moment, still have a fair bit of back log to get through.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,199 ✭✭✭maximoose

Halo 5 I can't wait for yeah

Will be getting Fallout, probably Forza 6, depending on the price at release I might be tempted by THPS5 despite the recent ****ty screenshots.

Really tempted by rockband...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Fifa 16, black ops 3 and need for speed. Il probably pick up Forza aswel tho

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭tripperman

I'm getting Madden 16 and the new A.C. syndicate and I might get forza or a fifa, nothing else interests me that's coming out

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Nothing really jumping out at me apart from Star Wars Battlefront,everything seems to be sequels or part of a franchise plus I've never really played a Star Wars game before

• Registered Users Posts: 7,998 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Halo 5 is probably the only thing I definitely want. Otherwise it'll probably be more Destiny and make a start on the witcher 3

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭tkd93

halo and tomb raider for me. ill buy assassin creeed 6 months later for like a tenner.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Really looking forward to Tomb Raider. The last game was fantastic.

Forza 6 looks amazing and Halo multiplayer seems promising after playing the beta.

• Advertisement

I am looking forward to Tomb Raider, Halo 5, Rainbow 6, The Division, Quantum Break and Forza 6.

Good times ahead!

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,213 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Halo 5 is probably the only thing I definitely want. Otherwise it'll probably be more Destiny and make a start on the witcher 3

Destiny....before that game I didn't really have backlogs. Pre-ordered the expansion last night.....I don't even know why.

I'm genuinely bewildered how people are still playing that game, whatever you're into though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 27,968 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

maximoose wrote: »
    I'm genuinely bewildered how people are still playing that game, whatever you're into though :pac:

Take that back now :( how dare you :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

maximoose wrote: »

Despite its numerous flaws its an extremely solid shooter, the bits it does well are done extremely well.

Despite its numerous flaws its an extremely solid shooter, the bits it does well are done extremely well.

thats the crux of it really, the shooting is the best you'll find, and if you look deeper at the game, the armour, the guns, they're all amazingly detailed and nicely designed. same goes for the levels themselves.

I'm holding off on starting a second character until TTK launches, as i reckon they'll have a lot of changes made to the main story to make it somewhat coherent.

had one of those small windows of playtime last night where I didn't want to get into anything too serious so I booted up Rayman legends, Its actually really really good. and any game that can synchronize a level to Ram Jams "black betty" is alright with me. :)

That level is hilarious. There's a musical type episode at the end of each world, they're brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Been playing a bit of raymen legends here and there myself. It's decent enough alrite

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

Started back into a bit of Sunset Overdrive last night myself, that game is some craic!

Advertisement