Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway city&county

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭topcat77

Give Nicola a try http://www.heartconnect.net/ I did a Tantra workshop with her 2 years ago and found it to be a great experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Kale?

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭cowlove

Kale?

You'll find it in the supermarket. Dunnes /tesco. I think I have seen it in ALDI.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Skittlemon

Kale?

Tesco on the Headford Rd definitely stock it, got some last week there

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭travellingbid

Hi
    Can someone please recommend an electrician in Galway?
    Thanks
    Bid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Danie2014

Can anybody give me the name of a good fortune teller in the Galway area please..??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,998 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Danie2014 wrote: »
    Can anybody give me the name of a good fortune teller in the Galway area please..??

Madam Bridget, years of experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Where's the best place for some kind of "soup and sandwich" sit-down lunch deal? I'm absolutely starving.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Skittlemon

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    Where's the best place for some kind of "soup and sandwich" sit-down lunch deal? I'm absolutely starving.

Gourmet Tart Company on Fr Griffin Rd across from the Fire Station or something different soup wise, try Mixtgreens at the back entrance to the Eyre Square Shopping Centre

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭RichT

Dropped phone recently and display is not as it was, although glass seems fine.

Anyone got any recommendations where I can take it for an 'expert' to look at it?

• Advertisement

There's a place on Eglington st above The Great Outdoors but I can't think of the name. Th ey do phone repairs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,797 ✭✭✭b.gud

Somewhere to print a few pdfs from a USB key.

If I can print them myself it would be better, i.e. somewhere I could have access to a PC, but not necessary.
    It would also be nice if I didn't have to go into to city centre :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

b.gud wrote: »

If I can print them myself it would be better, i.e. somewhere I could have access to a PC, but not necessary.
    Place in nuig in the same block as boi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

Place upstairs in Orantown Centre Oranmore has a small Internet cafe

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭aw

Where are you based?
    Might be easier to determine a handy location.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,797 ✭✭✭b.gud

Place in nuig in the same block as boi
    D Trent wrote: »
    Place upstairs in Orantown Centre Oranmore has a small Internet cafe

Thanks for the replies guys.
    aw wrote: »
    Where are you based?
    Might be easier to determine a handy location.

Should have put this in the initial post :) I'm in Salthill.

Was just talking to iSupply on Sea road and they said that they have a place where you can do self service printing so gonna use there, it's close to town but far enough away so that I don't have to deal with the corwds, if there are any given the s****y weather today.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Anyone know where I could find an oil lamp in Galway? Power out last night for the second time in two weeks; I reckon if I buy an oil lamp I'll never get a power cut again!? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Eeden wrote: »
    Anyone know where I could find an oil lamp in Galway? Power out last night for the second time in two weeks; I reckon if I buy an oil lamp I'll never get a power cut again!? :)

A butane lantern might be easier to find, maybe that place on Eglinton St, The Great Outdoors?
    Or a portable LED light off batteries

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭kefir32

Can someone advise where I can locate Greek yoghurt not Greek style yoghurt in the city? Local made preferably

• Registered Users Posts: 11,998 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

M&S.

Edit: Scratch that its Greek Style too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭kefir32

M&S.

Edit: Scratch that its Greek Style too.

Yep tried the obvious places

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭connollys

Joyces carry FAGE greek yoghurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,322 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

kefir32 wrote: »
    Can someone advise where I can locate Greek yoghurt not Greek style yoghurt in the city? Local made preferably

I'm not aware of anywhere that sells locally made Greek yoghurt.

Dunnes sells Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt and Liberté Fat Free Strained 'Greek Style' Yogurt (FYI, have a look here if you are interested in a comparison of the nutritional info).

As another poster said, Joyce's have Fage also.

Tesco have the flavoured versions of Liberté.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭hession

Would anyone know if their is anywhere in galway doing Tile Effect Panel Galet ive looked online but cant find any

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭KABLOOEY

Is there any website to check out things to do at night in Galway? Recently moved here and am looking for classes/activities to pass the weekday nights. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

hession wrote: »
    Would anyone know if their is anywhere in galway doing Tile Effect Panel Galet ive looked online but cant find any
    Rocca Tiles possibly
    Try ringing them as well as Tubs and Tiles.
    If they don't have it they probably know someone who will.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

KABLOOEY wrote: »
    Is there any website to check out things to do at night in Galway? Recently moved here and am looking for classes/activities to pass the weekday nights. Thanks.
    Try just googling things like "things to do in galway" and you should get some suggestions.
    You can also have a read of this thread and find some suggestions that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 annettew1

Hi Im looking for a good painter in Galway looking for one who is reasonable and does neat work

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Redditor

Managed to drench my 2014 diary. The ones that the pages are half A4 size, a full page for each day. Like this. Could only find a big one which has A4 size pages. Way too big. Ended up barely using it because of that.

Tried Easons and a few shops I could think of with stationary, but none of them had them.

Any ideas? Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Redditor wrote: »
    Managed to drench my 2014 diary. The ones that the pages are half A4 size, a full page for each day. Like this. Could only find a big one which has A4 size pages. Way too big. Ended up barely using it because of that.

Tried Easons and a few shops I could think of with stationary, but none of them had them.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Try Elwoods out in liosban.

Advertisement