Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway city&county

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭cowlove

Anyone know where I could get a Kimono style robe?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Anybody got any Ugandan Shilling lying around that they might like to get rid of? Don't need a huge amount.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭chinacup

deisedude wrote: »
    My girlfriends GHD packed up. Anyone know where she could pick up a new one at a good price?

Adverts / Amazon / EBay

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭celtictiger

Anyone know/recommend where I can get a domestic water pump fixed?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Anyone know/recommend where I can get a domestic water pump fixed?

http://www.askasykes.ie/about.php have a depot in Galway, not sure of the location, but its on the east of the city

edit:Carnmore.
    http://www.goldenpages.ie/aska-sykes-ltd-oranmore/4/ for map and phone #

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Thai taste satay sauce: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057224980

Used to get in tesco but haven't seen it there in over a year.

Bit of a satay fiend and bar making my own I haven't found a better tasting one than the above.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Anywhere that wants old videos??svp don't take them anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭KittyMcM

I'm looking for the club that had the mechanical bull in Galway? Do they still have it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

KittyMcM wrote: »
    I'm looking for the club that had the mechanical bull in Galway? Do they still have it?
    That was Coyote's on Forster Street.
    They have since moved to shop street above Holland and Barratt (beside Eason)

I don't know if they brought the bull with them

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭KittyMcM

D Trent wrote: »
    That was Coyote's on Forster Street.
    They have since moved to shop street above Holland and Barratt (beside Eason)

I don't know if they brought the bull with them

It's the bull I'm looking for:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

220px-Umbrella_papyrus_(potted).jpg

Anybody got one of these? I'd like one "umbrella" to grow a new plant

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

Somewhere to get allergy tested...

• Registered Users Posts: 7 katiefinnegan

I'm wondering if anyone knows where I could get the Japenese drink Sake in Galway? Not in a restaurant, would just like to buy a bottle as a present! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭Gambas

KingJamsie wrote: »
    Somewhere to get allergy tested...

Ring the Galway Clinic.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 890 ✭✭✭CrinkElite

I'm wondering if anyone knows where I could get the Japenese drink Sake in Galway? Not in a restaurant, would just like to buy a bottle as a present! Thanks

I'd try Mc Cambridge's on shop street if you haven't already.
    Expect to pay a premium though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,114 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Looking to get anything Frozen (the film) related for a kids birthday party.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

dinneenp wrote: »
    Looking to get anything Frozen (the film) related for a kids birthday party.
    I'm pretty sure I saw some Frozen-themed helium balloons in that newsagent opposite the Dunnes Stores in the Eyre Square shopping centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭deisedude

Looking for a cheap broadband provider. UPC is quoting me €37 a month for 60MB unlimited downloads. I don't mind if its lower than 60MB. thought I'd get a better price than that

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

deisedude wrote: »
    Looking for a cheap broadband provider. UPC is quoting me €37 a month for 60MB unlimited downloads. I don't mind if its lower than 60MB. thought I'd get a better price than that

Broadband prices are a joke but unfortunately upc if available is the best to get.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Searching for a hat/coat stand to really tie my place together (swirls brandy and guffaws).

I've tried most of the usual, reasonably priced options with the charity shops, but to no avail. Any one have an idea of where one might be sourced at a decent price, or indeed if someone is chucking one out anytime soon?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

This too big?
    http://www.adverts.ie/other-furniture/hall-coat-stand/4896006
    There a few more other other counties.

Argos

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭chinacup

Did you try any of the Asian shops? There's 3 in close proximity to each other, one opposite sally longs, another round the corner and another near the back entrance of boots. There's also one in Westside! Ask them in there, they are usually v helpful. Or failing that just ask a restaurant where they get their supply?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Pretty sure I've seen it in one of the off licences. The Westside one or perhaps Tesco shopping centre one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Petrboard

Hi,

I looking for juniper leaves or a branch as it gives roasted or grilled pork a very special aroma:)

Any idea where I could get them around Galway?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 22,757 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Moved from zombie thread in Cooking & Recipes.

tHB

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 Ursula Cisa

In the Simon community they accept everything so Im pretty sure you can give books too.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭shinnyjosiedan

Hi folks, I'm looking to get a few quotes for painting 2 bedrooms, bathroom and landing. Am based in Spiddal. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Cresskit

Hi,

we're looking for a man with a van, for a removal within Galway City. Anyone know of any reliable + well-priced man with van operations out there at the moment?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Would anyone happen to have today's Mail Newspaper?! I'll be in the city tomorrow and could collect it. It's the Magazine / Pull-out I'm looking for. I like doing the Crossword in it. Thanks in advance. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

Hi folks, I'm looking to get a few quotes for painting 2 bedrooms, bathroom and landing. Am based in Spiddal. Thanks
    these two are brothers i was happy with their work they did on my house
    http://www.constructionireland.ie/company_471418.htm

http://www.constructionireland.ie/company_471457.htm

Advertisement