Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saccone Joly's

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭Lalealynn

Cormac... wrote: »
    Young, crazy-fun, faux american, full-of-themselves parents with apparently-cute-kids and a bunch of paid for, not rescued, handbag dogs?

Nah I think I'll pass

She lived in the states for a few years as a child. It comes out in her accent sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,439 ✭✭✭TheChizler

Apparently they're having a meet up at the end of October. I only know because yesterday my SJ obsessed gf was suddenly suggesting, "oh we haven't had a day trip in a while, let's go to Dublin on say, the 25th?... You could go to Ikea after we do this one small thing in town...".

Irishchick wrote: »
    Oh yeah.

She never actually said it was him though. I wish she would just come out with it

That's strange because they seem quite the pals on twitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

TheChizler wrote: »
    Apparently they're having a meet up at the end of October. I only know because yesterday my SJ obsessed gf was suddenly suggesting, "oh we haven't had a day trip in a while, let's go to Dublin on say, the 25th?... You could go to Ikea after we do this one small thing in town...".

You gf wants to take a day trip to meet a family she doesn't know? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Gigi Novella

Cormac... wrote: »
    You gf wants to take a day trip to meet a family she doesn't know? :confused:

They havent confirmed the 25th so head up dont go booking anything yet lol

• Advertisement

I think the confused face and certainly the reason i thanked that post is that we are not sure what it is you are talking about.... We just want in on the secret!
    I did write what the incident was but the mod removed it stating not to write 'allegedly'. Actually I should have written is as a fact as I do know that it did actually happen. And not allegedly. All I am saying is that a victim of bullying should not be so scared that they are backed into a corner and cannot make a complaint for fear of 'retribution' from their so-called virtual 'community'!
    Sam Pepper's victims have been through much worse and have found the courage to speak out and find a voice! I know not all have reported their incidents but a public debate has started and people, especially young girls, can now know they are not alone. Surely, that is a positive thing. i understand it takes time to come forward or to feel brave enough. If you are a public figure and older maybe you can hand certain things better but do you not have a social and moral duty to be a role model to younger fans and stand up against wrongdoings!!

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭greenbicycle

I did write what the incident was but the mod removed it stating not to write 'allegedly'. Actually I should have written is as a fact as I do know that it did actually happen. And not allegedly. All I am saying is that a victim of bullying should not be so scared that they are backed into a corner and cannot make a complaint for fear of 'retribution' from their so-called virtual 'community'!
    Sam Pepper's victims have been through much worse and have found the courage to speak out and find a voice! I know not all have reported their incidents but a public debate has started and people, especially young girls, can now know they are not alone. Surely, that is a positive thing. i understand it takes time to come forward or to feel brave enough. If you are a public figure and older maybe you can hand certain things better but do you not have a social and moral duty to be a role model to younger fans and stand up against wrongdoings!!
    Still not totall clear on the story but obviously whatever it was you cannot write up here!

I agree bullying wrong and it doesnt matter who the bully is or who is doing the bullying.

I had no idea that it was something so sinister and that it was fact. I find it very disturbing. I shall no longer be watching him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Stonedeaf 123

I saw that video she posted and then removed .People in the comments named Jonathan Joly as the perpetrator and her friends thumbed up that comment .I have no doubt in my mind it was him .This so called "YouTube Community " is a playground for sociopaths who think they can do or say what they want because it's not "the real world " Personally I'm against dragging two innocent babies to meet strangers for a photo op :( Circus animals have more rights than these little pets :( How sad in this world we live in that child exploitation is alive and well on the WWW.

I saw that video she posted and then removed .People in the comments named Jonathan Joly as the perpetrator and her friends thumbed up that comment .I have no doubt in my mind it was him .This so called "YouTube Community " is a playground for sociopaths who think they can do or say what they want because it's not "the real world " Personally I'm against dragging two innocent babies to meet strangers for a photo op :( Circus animals have more rights than these little pets :( How sad in this world we live in that child exploitation is alive and well on the WWW.
    Exactly, these little kids have no voice in their own life! Well, like Sam Pepper is finding out the real world soon catches up with you!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭OU812

I see these you tubers are in Dublin today at a "Meet & Greet". The average ticket price is about €13. Allowing for a generous expenses outlay of about 35%, they stand to clear about €20,000 for the day.

Not bad work if you can get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

OU812 wrote: »
    I see these you tubers are in Dublin today at a "Meet & Greet". The average ticket price is about €13. Allowing for a generous expenses outlay of about 35%, they stand to clear about €20,000 for the day.

Not bad work if you can get it.

Where's this meet & greet (?!) on?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,805 ✭✭✭Calibos

Where's the nearest shop to the meet and greet that sells eggs? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

http://www.annasaccone.com/

Looks like a nice hotel they are staying in. A christmas tree in the bedroom!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭rosedream

I used to watch them for a year mainly to understand what babies are like as they grow, because there are no babies in my family or so I would not have a clue what to do if I got myself a baby niece or nephew! So it was interesting to see how the two kids interact with the world around them. That and the fact they are adorable little dotes! :) Johnathan and Anna were alright to watch, even though they did not have much to offer on the separate main channels.

But as time went on, and now with Eduardo on the scene, it all became so clear. They exploit their kids more than ever now, because they know they are the only reason their channel is so popular. Both of their separate channels are non-existent, and I find them to be way too annoying now, J with his over-exaggerating everything and acting WAY too hyper for a man of his age and A acting as if she is so busy with life and is constantly stressed, even though they have a cleaner, a dog walker, a nanny, and A having no actual job or work to do.

I stop watching them a few days ago. Vlogs are ok if you have some talent on the side as well (eg. pranks, travelling, making) but you hit the lowest of the low when you use your own kids for views.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭OU812

Where's this meet & greet (?!) on?

Button factory & they appear to be staying in the westbury

Advertisement