Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show (April 25th)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

alive. meh . i brought a girl to the human centipede.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,822 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

manster wrote: »
    ffs the fassbender interview wasn't even live

Yes his poor teacher must have had to come up midweek for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,608 ✭✭✭Chareth Cutestory

Misery ahoy...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭taytobreath

Lisha wrote: »
    He was a spoilt selfish brat with a huge sense of entitlement, who had no concept of how his actions affected others.

was it a true story

• Registered Users Posts: 81,822 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Having no digger it just slows it up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,863 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Time for the Saddy Sorrow McSad spot

• Registered Users Posts: 5,830 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Garage....I wasn't right for days after seeing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Lucas Castroman

MrsD007 wrote: »
    You think that is bad, I went on a date with a guy years ago and he took me to "Alive" :o

Maybe he wanted you to eat his meat......
    I apologise.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Oh oh misery slot....desperately sad though, rip to his wife.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭Hooked

What did Richard do?

Made a really shït film...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭edelweis

manster wrote: »
    ffs the fassbender interview wasn't even live

That is pathetic - but I'm not surprised, I'm sure Michael has better things to do on a Friday night, sigh…..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

I see the cameraman has learned a new trick... Focus on near person, then... focus on far person... This person is near, that person is far away...

like fr ted explaining the concept of far and near looking at the cattle out in the field!

dcmm wrote: »
    Read the book,when it came out, :eek:, still get shivers when it comes into my head, stuff of unending nightmares. I presume that courtship crashed.....

Yes it ended. He didn't get to eat her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭dcmm

edelweis wrote: »
    Contrary to what some boarders think, the hangers-on are not riding on the celebs' tails, ..RTE hired a minibus from Kerry to Dublin for the Keanes and Fassbender's teacher.

"Boardsies", but thanks for the real info.re audience :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

dcmm wrote: »
    Read the book,when it came out, :eek:, still get shivers when it comes into my head, stuff of unending nightmares. I presume that courtship crashed.....
    Funnily enough, there was a second date and plenty more, I was completely besotted but after 18 months it all ended :(

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭CKrules

Rfrip wrote: »

Why? Was it messy.
    Maybe clean it up on your day off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

like fr ted explaining the concept of far and near looking at the cattle out in the field!

That was the reference I was going for .. And then they had a quiz about Father Ted... :eek: .. Clip of "The Twilight Zone".

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭GastroBoy

I know it's the usual "sad slot" coming up, but I reckon this poor guys interview will be a tough watch. I genuinely feel bad for him, can't be easy for him at all to go on tv so soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

was it a true story

I don't think so but as other posters said it had echoes of the Annabel nightclub tradgedy .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,001 ✭✭✭Hitchens

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Funnily enough, there was a second date and plenty more, I was completely besotted but after 18 months it all ended :(
    who dumped who? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Rfrip wrote: »

I agree . Very depressing altogether .

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Do the audience sit through a replay of the pre recorded bits? Or is it all pre recorded?

You sit there looking at the monitor.

Nothing like a recorded interview to put the audience to sleep.

But there's a man on talking about Death now, so i'm sure they'll pick up.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,598 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

We've seen a few guests lately who had recently suffered tragedies - that neknominations kid's family for example -and we've wondered is it not too soon to have them interviewed.

It was a slightly longer time ago, but I would like to ask why Jill Meagher's husband is being interviewed? It was a shocking tragedy, horrible crime. I'm really asking, what's to be gained from him telling how much it hurt? Strikes me as a bit odd, really.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

edelweis wrote: »
    Richard, a good middle class rugby playing jock,
    beat up an acquaintance and left him for dead… had echoes of "Annabel's" sad story

Spoiler tag added

If he was working class, they'd have locked him up and it wouldn't have half been so sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

GastroBoy wrote: »
    I know it's the usual "sad slot" coming up, but I reckon this poor guys interview will be a tough watch. I genuinely feel bad for him, can't be easy for him at all to go on tv so soon.

I'm sure he's not being forced!. If it was me I'd run a million miles away from a TV studio......:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Hitchens wrote: »
    who dumped who? :D
    It was a case of conscious uncoupling :p

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭edelweis

GastroBoy wrote: »

He wrote an amazing article for the Guardian during the week, saying that ordinary men, not monsters commit murder. He seems to be deeply intelligent and compassionate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

"I'd like you to cast your minds back"..

Surely that phrase should only be used to preface a POSITIVE story?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72,286 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Such a sad and tragic story.

Advertisement