Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your car here Part 4 (quote a picture, get a 24h ban!!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

There's absolutely no excuse for a German car owner to have fog lights on "accidentally" as they have to be turned on each time the car is started :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,289 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

5W30 wrote: »
    Fog lights when there is no fog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111eleven ZOMG!!!!

:pac:

You should like totes buy my ST standard exhaust system and springs off me that i have in the shed.

Car would be claaaaaaaaaass :P

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

There's absolutely no excuse for a German car owner to have fog lights on "accidentally" as they have to be turned on each time the car is started :P

Not on an E38/E39 dude. ;)

Was always a fog light driver but don't bother in the '60 as couldn't be bothered turning them on each time. Have the lights set on auto now so don't touch them at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Big Nasty wrote: »
    Not on an E38/E39 dude. ;)

Was always a fog light driver but don't bother in the '60 as couldn't be bothered turning them on each time. Have the lights set on auto now.

I stand corrected! Do you pull out the light switch in the e39?

In my 335 it was a button you had to press each time, same in the 330 but if I use auto lights, the fogs come on. I'm not a fan of it to be honest.

I stand corrected! Do you pull out the light switch in the e39?

In my 335 it was a button you had to press each time, same in the 330 but if I use auto lights, the fogs come on. I'm not a fan of it to be honest.

Separate switch for fogs. You can leave the fronts on full time but not the rears. Perfect really!

• Advertisement

Yea but you need the fogs on E39's as the dims are crap :p

Not wanting to die is a great motivation i find

Yea but you need the fogs on E39's as the dims are crap :p

Not wanting to die is a great motivation i find

Looks better with angel eye dims and fogs give a bit of extra light. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Hachiko

pippip wrote: »
    How the hell do you keep managing to drive the two cars to all these places?????

true, seems to be posted up here a few million times by now.

pippip wrote: »
    How the hell do you keep managing to drive the two cars to all these places?????

Now this is a long shot buy maybe, just maybe someone else drove the other car

OR

that place is near his house. Call me insane but I strongly believe one of those is a possibility :pac:
    Hachiko wrote: »

So what? The thread is called "Post a picture of your car".

pretty sure I got banned her for posting a few pics of my lexus, and was no where near as many photos as a few BMWs here. Nothing wrong with people posting up photos but not excessively.

• Advertisement

pretty sure I got banned her for posting a few pics of my lexus, and was no where near as many photos as a few BMWs here. Nothing wrong with people posting up photos but not excessively.

That's not why you got banned but let's not get into that again

It's all content, im always glad to see new content tbh.

I remember a similar comment from you about same poster afew months back, might be worth taking note.

If you have nothing positive to say and all that...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

Now this is a long shot buy maybe, just maybe someone else drove the other car

OR

that place is near his house. Call me insane but I strongly believe one of those is a possibility :pac:

So what? The thread is called "Post a picture of your car".

That shed is where I stored the red one last night, drove up there today in the black one to start working on it. It's not too near my house unfortunately :pac:

@Hachiko, this is the Post a Picture of You Car thread, I did just as the thread is named. Pretty much the exact answer I gave you last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭166man

The E39/BMW really has become the boards forum car of 2015 lol
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Donnelly117

Pretty sure he bought that car yesterday, and theres been one pic of it before that one... hardly flooding the thread in fairness..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

You mean, this isn't the BMW owners club thread?

:eek:

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,863 ✭✭✭fancy pigeon

166man wrote: »
    The E39/BMW really has become the boards forum car of 2015 lol

It sure is....

Good times :cool:
    IMG_0297.JPG

12239926_1051590961541831_4783624508430016393_n.jpg?oh=da0d3ec40b1caeb242401da3f31caffb&oe=56B627F3

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Jesus its not like he started a thread about a bmw he owns and then bragged no other car came even close to being as exclusive as his.
    I like looking at it tbh, I like looking at all the cars here whether I like them or not. People begged me to get rid of my Honda but thanked it when I showed the pics. If anything it is courteous.
    Don't derail this thread about yourself again.

Did someone say Bimmer?

20151014_180328_zpspitep9dm.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Big nasty, you've shown that same light 3 million times now... Can ya not show the other light now ffs?

That's not why you got banned but let's not get into that again

it contributed to it, lets say a good assortment of over enthusiastic BMW owners did a commendable job.

It's all content, im always glad to see new content tbh.

I remember a similar comment from you about same poster afew months back, might be worth taking note.

If you have nothing positive to say and all that...

how it posting up the same car over and over again new content, i love seeing nice interesting cars, not BMWs every time i turn my laptop on.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

Why do you keep coming back if you dislike the content?

how it posting up the same car over and over again new content, i love seeing nice interesting cars, not BMWs every time i turn my laptop on.

He bought the Imola red car 2 days ago :p

bear1 wrote: »
    Jesus its not like he started a thread about a bmw he owns and then bragged no other car came even close to being as exclusive as his.
    I like looking at it tbh, I like looking at all the cars here whether I like them or not. People begged me to get rid of my Honda but thanked it when I showed the pics. If anything it is courteous.
    Don't derail this thread about yourself again.

:o

20150718_131210.jpg

Why do you keep coming back if you dislike the content?

there is always the occasional non BMW posted here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

I hear it's Throwback Thursday.

22959671422_faf8c91da3_c.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,792 ✭✭✭Ded_Zebra

That poor Colt was probably boards most hated car back in the day :p

Really glad you stuck with it though and kept doing what you wanted with it :) as well as all the car's since. I will admit that I don't like what you've done with some of your cars but I commend you on always doing your own thing no matter what people say!!! :cool:

Much better than everyone following the E39 flock ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement