Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your car here Part 4 (quote a picture, get a 24h ban!!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

davycc wrote: »
    which race car? any more pics of the g60 ? sorry for all the noob questions :D

I have a Corrado 20v turbo race car too!

Have a thing for their shapely rear end!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,211 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

Cleaned up the Corolla today and got a couple of decent photos of it.. Now its time to put it up on Donedeal and see what kind of interest I get in it! As much of a great car it is, I just really want something else which I have my eye on :o

IMG_4761_zps2qe74ebk.jpg

Good reliable car but God awful looking, hatch looks a lot better.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

Uh oh.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,438 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Indeed

only 3 more bans and I get a boards.ie clock-radio

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭mhackett102

Good reliable car but God awful looking, hatch looks a lot better.

I dont mind the look of it, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I want a clock radio too. :eek:

I have banned 0 people though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,532 ✭✭✭JohnBoy26

I dont mind the look of it, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion :rolleyes:

I think they look no worse than anything else in that class and better than some.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

I have a Corrado 20v turbo race car too!

Have a thing for their shapely rear end!

sweet have you a bulid thread for either Rado?

had a spin in a dublin mates 20vt converted corrado road car and i was impressed with the potential :D

sweet have you a bulid thread for either Rado?

had a spin in a dublin mates 20vt converted corrado road car and i was impressed with the potential :D

I only bought the g60 on Friday. I have a thread on other forums for the race car, but on here! Will get around to it this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

I only bought the g60 on Friday. I have a thread on other forums for the race car, but on here! Will get around to it this week.

Pm me a link please if you dont mind - you probably have enough on your plate getting used to your new car to be starting another build thread here :cool:

• Advertisement

Pm me a link please if you dont mind - you probably have enough on your plate getting used to your new car to be starting another build thread here :cool:

Ah I'll fire it up here during the week when I have access to a computer. On mobile at the minute

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭tc20

my recently departed 190 and its mundane replacement

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭TheBigGreen

If she gets a wash before the new year she will be lucky, roads around Bweeng are dirty!!

FE9C1A8C-B1CD-4003-8A9D-8CF0058E81D8_zpsgyetxqnk.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

tc20 wrote: »
    my recently departed 190 and its mundane replacement

I hope it went to a good home.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

*Kol* wrote: »
    I hope it went to a good home.

It'l be back on donedeal tomorrow for twice the price.

It'l be back on donedeal tomorrow for twice the price.

I don't think so, sold to a chap 500 yards down the road, he'll keep her going for another good few years yet

tc20 wrote: »
    I don't think so, sold to a chap 500 yards down the road, he'll keep her going for another good few years yet

Was just making light of what happened to the other clean old merc (also a 190e?) In the bangernomics thread the other week.

Good to hear it's gone somewhere good.

Was just making light of what happened to the other clean old merc (also a 190e?) In the bangernomics thread the other week.

Good to hear it's gone somewhere good.

Ah no worries man. I think that might have been a W124 (older E-class) - the one were a poster was selling on behalf of a relative, it was snapped up & flipped like you say for double the money

It's Tiidaesque looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,532 ✭✭✭JohnBoy26

It's Tiidaesque looking.

The corolla is a much better looking car than a tiida.

Corolla
    h32jewottzgo.jpg
    toyota_corolla_sedan_86_1222_head.jpg

Tiida
    lanc_150710_tiida_ab.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

It's Tiidaesque looking.

Worst motoring insult ever it's like telling a woman she looks like Susan Boyle. .

Whatever you are having yourself Johnboy, TBH it's the only Corolla saloon I dislike.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Truckermal wrote: »
    Worst motoring insult ever it's like telling a woman she looks like Susan Boyle. .

What if you are Susan Boyle :eek: :D I wouldn't be a fan of either car but everyone has different tastes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭166man

JohnBoy26 wrote: »
    The corolla is a much better looking car than a tiida.

Tbh the realistically don't look too dissimilar. They're both pretty bland, you could hardly call a corolla saloon a good looking car.

I mean no offense to Mhackett btw, just a subjective view. His Corolla is a very clean example, I'm just not a fan of the looks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

A better shot of the car on its new wheels. I got michelin pilot sport tyres for the rear and it feels like the power is so much easier to get down to the ground compared to the Conti-sport that were on before.
    368089.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

article-2402671-1B78ABE0000005DC-201_634x455.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

20151110_164434_zps2hwal1bu.jpg

New purchase? Looks like a fun fixerupper

Looks like Sobanek's E39.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Donnelly117

Eh... what did you do, paint it red and then kick in the bumper haha :D