Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW34 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭GillespieRoad

Podolski, Ramsey assist. Pod loves playing against West Ham!

Ramsey has looked great since his return. He's challenging Eriksen for me at the minute for next weeks transfer

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

It begins...and with that may I announce that the Anti-Ramsey Brigade will be reconvening on Sunday night. Same time, same place, new bottle of whiskey!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,186 ✭✭✭✭km79

Ramsey has looked great since his return. He's challenging Eriksen for me at the minute for next weeks transfer

Getting in the box A LOT.
    Eriksen has burnt me twice this season already and it feels a little like I'd be chasing
    Last weeks points......

It begins...and with that may I announce that the Anti-Ramsey Brigade will be reconvening on Sunday night. Same time, same place, new bottle of whiskey!

Don't do this to yourself, you know it will only end in regretful tears

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭HighClass

Looks like Ramsey will be back in my team soon..

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

ramsey on fire. anti-bandwagon him at your peril. rambooooo hoooot hooooooooot

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

HighClass wrote: »
    Looks like Ramsey will be back in my team soon..

There 4 games left, he got 20 mins today, will he start next game?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Ace2007 wrote: »

I would bank on him starting the next game as it isn't until Sunday.

if fit, yeah 99% sure

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭skippy15

manual_man wrote: »
    if fit, yeah 99% sure

Big rambo fan may even start looking at a 5 man midfield; getting ramsay and mata in as dont trust rooney or vp.

Silva yaya mata ramsay erikson
    Suarez aguero (downgrade lukaku)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

I'm thinking a 3-5-2 partnership might be viable myself.

Will see how Lukaku/Aguero performs respectively tomorrow and proceed from there. Ramsey is yellow flagged, could he rise in price still between now and Sat?

skippy15 wrote: »
    Big rambo fan may even start looking at a 5 man midfield; getting ramsay and mata in as dont trust rooney or vp.

yeah altho yaya out for 2weeks and aguero back on penos so have ditched yaya, otherwise yeah thats exactly my front line :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

skippy15 wrote: »

lukaku to harry kane 4.4 if your going 3 5 2 could be a good shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

lukaku to harry kane 4.4 if your going 3 5 2 could be a good shout.

Will Soldado not be back though?

FHFC wrote: »

fair point, but kane has played well and seems 2be a good foil for ade, wouldnt be 2surprised 2see him hold down his spot, even if not what can you expect from a 4.4 lol

He is due back soon enough but kane has scored 2 in 2 so you would imagine he will start v fulham. Chances are anyone going 3 5 2 will plan on benching kane most gw's anyway however you would have to start him this week. Its not for me as your backed into a corner having a 4.4 striker if you want to change your approach before the gw 37 double.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭Rosco79

Anyone been at the Man City training session today to report back tomorrows expected starter (or starters) up front??

He is due back soon enough but kane has scored 2 in 2 so you would imagine he will start v fulham. Chances are anyone going 3 5 2 will plan on benching kane most gw's anyway however you would have to start him this week. Its not for me as your backed into a corner having a 4.4 striker if you want to change your approach before the gw 37 double.

Never thought of the 352 option, interested though. If Rooney and RVP were confirmed not fit Welbeck at 6.6 would still allow me Silva, Mata, Gerrard, Eriksen and Rambo with Zab, Azpil, Cahill at the back.

Hmmm.

Rosco79 wrote: »
    Anyone been at the Man City training session today to report back tomorrows expected starter (or starters) up front??

Rekik and Kolarov

• Advertisement

Podolski. Playing very well. That is all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭yomtea98

Never thought of the 352 option, interested though. If Rooney and RVP were confirmed not fit Welbeck at 6.6 would still allow me Silva, Mata, Gerrard, Eriksen and Rambo with Zab, Azpil, Cahill at the back.

Hmmm.

Along the same lines as yourself. Lukaku gone after tomorrow and looking at Hernandez or Welbeck. Kane could be a real good option too.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

yomtea98 wrote: »
    Along the same lines as yourself. Lukaku gone after tomorrow and looking at Hernandez or Welbeck. Kane could be a real good option too.

So without seeing how Lukaku plays tomorrow, your going to be taken him out of your team, and your looking at two united players who are very inconsistent and rarely play 90 mins?

Atm, Kane would be a better buy then either of those 2 united guys imo, both on form, and price.

Hmmm.
    Ye if I knew rvp and roo were out 3 5 2 would interest me. Id keep yaya and upgrade jedinak to ramsey and downgrade lukaku to wellbeck. Play 3 5 2 till yaya is back.
    ramsey mata lallana silva ( yaya) suarez aguero wellbeck. Gw 37 bench lallana and go 3 4 3 with a utd defender in Id have 9 dgw players. I'll wait till friday press conferences.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭yomtea98

So without seeing how Lukaku plays tomorrow, your going to be taken him out of your team, and your looking at two united players who are very inconsistent and rarely play 90 mins?

Atm, Kane would be a better buy then either of those 2 united guys imo, both on form, and price.

If Rooney is out one of Welbeck or Hernandez will play. Makes f all difference what Lukaku does tomorrow he's gone. Don't think he will score against United or City, two of his upcoming fixtures.

Ye if I knew rvp and roo were out. Id keep yaya and upgrade jedinak to ramsey and downgrade lukaku to wellbeck. Play 3 5 2 till yaya is back.
    ramsey mata lallana silva ( yaya) suarez aguero wellbeck. Gw 37 bench lallana and go 3 4 3 with a utd defender in Id have 9 dgw players. I'll wait till friday press conferences.

Van Persie was posting you tube videos of himself training yesterday. At this point I'd say he seems more likely than Rooney.

He'll want games before the WC and Rooney will need rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Thank god for Ramsey coming on last night, although its gonna take a couple of minor miracles tonight for me to finish on a respectable score this GW.

Anyone know why Gibbs didn't make the squad last night?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭bezuaua

Any news on starting lineups tonight?
    Will Dzeko / Barkley start??

Advertisement