Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW34 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,186 ✭✭✭✭km79

My money would be on Mirallas if he's on the pitch, he's certainly got the confidence and he's forever jousting with Baines to take the free kicks

Yeah he is the other likely one. Never mind taking a pen I just hope he plays !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭carraig2

km79 wrote: »
    Yeah he is the other likely one. Never mind taking a pen I just hope he plays !

Lot of people will be disappointed if he doesn't.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Lemlin wrote: »
    FFS have him listed in their set piece takers as second in line.

The only penalty Everton got this year where Baines wasn't playing was in the FA Cup and Jelavic took it.

I'm certain this is a made up rumour. He broke his toe in December. Someone regurgitated the story. Then another guy posted a pic from Baines' official Twitter account showing his toe bandaged.

Baines doesn't have a Twitter account.

He'll play TOMORROW night lads.

I hope.

But knowing they way this season is going for me, Lukaku will get a hattrick of penaties. Everyone in my league has him captained :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

FutureGuy wrote: »

He'll play tonight lads.

I hope.

You can hope all you want, I guarantee, he WON'T be playing tonight.

He may play tomorrow though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Don't think there's anything to worry about re Baines. Martinez didn't talk about it in his press conference
    https://twitter.com/Everton/status/455984308478828544

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I could really do with Mirallas knocking one in tomorrow night to justify picking him over Eriksen and Puncheon.

I'm not that bothered about Lukaku because he'll match Suarez just by playing and beat Yaya.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Pleasant surprise to see an extra point added to my captain. Hopefully more of the same Wednesday night :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

I just need Mirallas to play and do f**k all. A load of my rivals seem to have him with a big scorer as their first sub.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭El festino

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews 6m

Yaya Toure out for up to two weeks with muscle injury. More on #SSN

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

El festino wrote: »

Need Lukaku to do nothing then.

Started GW with 8 DGW players, cant wait for it to be over, its been a disaster.

:(

• Advertisement

El festino wrote: »

Hmm, this means he may be back for games against Everton, Villa (DGW37) and West Ham (GW38).

Tough decision to make actually. I still think he will not be as potent a FPL player when Aguero is playing so may opt for Aguero, Silva and Nasri.

Hmm, this means he may be back for games against Everton, Villa (DGW37) and West Ham (GW38).

Tough decision to make actually. I still think he will not be as potent a FPL player when Aguero is playing so may opt for Aguero, Silva and Nasri.
    Aguero will be back on pens now so for sure.....

It gets worse. If Ramsey does not play, I have -1 coming off the bench.

:mad:

km79 wrote: »
    Aguero will be back on pens now so for sure.....

Yep I have Aguero so hopefully he starts tomorrow and gets back to scoring ways.

Yep I have Aguero so hopefully he starts tomorrow and gets back to scoring ways.

And gets sent off

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

2 weeks is too much at this stage of the season so Yaya will go for someone else. Aguero will take penalties from him anyway and so it makes sense to get rid of Yaya, especially if you already have 2 city players and need to free a slot for Aguero.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

I actually don't mind what Aguero does. I've given up on finishing well and just want to safely win my private league. The differentials are Naismith and Dzeko to my Demichelles and (C) Lukaku, so it goes without saying what I want to happen. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

I actually don't mind what Aguero does. I've given up on finishing well and just want to safely win my private league. The differentials are Naismith and Dzeko to my Demichelles and (C) Lukaku, so it goes without saying what I want to happen. :D

You seem to be the most prolific poster on here recently, I thought you were doing very well overall?? Are you in any of the boards competitions, what's your team?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Think I'll hold Yaya if possible. I have Nolan and Mirallas both to get rid of anyway. Yaya may just miss tomorrow night and the West Brom game.

Transfer this week will probably be Mirallas to Eriksen.

Any word on Sturridge yet? No news is good news. The longer it goes with nothing being said, the more chance there is he'll at least miss the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

You seem to be the most prolific poster on here recently, I thought you were doing very well overall?? Are you in any of the boards competitions, what's your team?

:pac:

I was doing well but not any more. In the 40ks at the minute.

I am big-mouthed more so than prolific. Mostly because I have no one to discuss football with irl. The other half isn't bothered with sport and my private league is just a bit of fun between me, my brothers, and a couple of their friends who emigrated. Hence why I run my mouth so much online.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,542 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Adrian, Reid, Jarvis, Tomkins, Armero, Carroll, Nocerino, Noble, Demel, Diame, Downing

Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Arteta, Rosicky, Kallstrom, Cazorla, Podolski, Giroud

• Registered Users Posts: 36,186 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Kos starts.

thought he wouldn't be fit. that'll be Azpil stuck on my bench.

come on Arse cleanie.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Ramsey doesn't start, sooner or later people will realise if an player is off injured for long periods that he won't automatically start, one of my rivals tools a 4 point hit to bring him in,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Jarvis 1-0! Nocherino assist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

Lukas Podolski scores for asrenal - Carzola Assist

1-1 , cleansheets gone

Giroud goal. League leader bought him in this week :-(
    Vermalen assist

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Oh um yeah, Giroud scored a goal there. Vermaelen assist

*heads back to sleep*

Ramsey on for rosicky
    20 mins left

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

*wakes up suddenly*

I just had a terrible nightmare :eek: Aaron Ramsey came on as a sub with 20 mins to go :(

• Advertisement

Pod goal
    RAMSEY assist !

Advertisement