Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW34 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

manual_man wrote: »
    thafuk? where is silvaaaaaaaaaaaa!

That may have just influenced my second planned transfer of Henderson to Silva/Eriksen.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Devia wrote: »
    0-0 in the City game is the ideal scenario for me. Fat chance

Same. As I posted earlier its 30/1! Will take a Mannone pen save from Aguero though :)

Beautiful that Mirallas and Barkley start.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

have to believe if silva was in any way fit he'd be in squad. fpl manager is not happy :/ liverpool fan is not so bothered :) C'MON YOU MACKEMS!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭HighClass

No Dzeko, balls :(. No Silva, great :). Barkley starting, even better :D.

Is Dzeko on the bench?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

CSF wrote: »
    I'm just worried that Silva isn't being rested. It doesn't make much sense.

As per Pellegrini's quotes over the past few years Silva has been playing while not 100% fit. He didn't even train all of last week. Not much of a surprise he doesn't play tonight. I'd say he's just rested.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭yomtea98

Well he had been playing through pain according to Pellegrini. What I'd be afraid of is that he'd be on the bench for WBA but surely with Yaya out they can't afford to be resting him.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭Rosco79

Is the Aguero hat trick not on TV????

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

He was supposed to be carrying an ankle injury and needing 2 days rest after each game or something along those lines.

Possibly a second game in a week not feasible for him at present. Will need to watch this for DGW 37.

FHFC wrote: »
    He was supposed to be carrying an ankle injury and needing 2 days rest after each game or something along those lines.

Possibly a second game in a week not feasible for him at present. Will need to watch this for DGW 37.

Pellegrini saying on SSN that Silva was injured for today, no details

FHFC wrote: »

yeah last thing i need is another crocked mid. had to transfer yaya and michu out for this coming gw already! not 2mention the constant will-he-wont-start conundrum that is Kevin Mirallas!!!

• Advertisement

Jesus. Hazard, Yaya, Silva, Sturridge. WRAP SUAREZ IN COTTON WOOL

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

roryc wrote: »

How's Jesus doing?

I'd love a Sunderland goal tonight! More so than a brace from Aguero.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭johnnyvegas22

its a load of bollix tha you cant change around your team when a player has two games in one week and he gets injured like yaya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭HighClass

Ace2007 wrote: »
    How's Jesus doing?

Even if he does get injured he'll be back again on Sunday :P

How's Jesus doing?

Rumour is he won't make it through the weekend.

Boo too late!

HighClass wrote: »
    Even if he does get injured he'll be back again on Sunday :P

Sinbin

Or I should I say confessional

Manchester Evening News

'David Silva has been left out of the City squad for Wednesday evening's Premier League clash with Sunderland.

The Spaniard has been playing through the pain of an ankle injury of late, though no explanation has been given for his absence.'

Rested?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,186 ✭✭✭✭km79

Was very confident of reeling in my league leader a bit this week with my silva Yaya combo vs his Nasri navas combo :(
    It's all on you now Romelu AGAIN

• Registered Users Posts: 12,505 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Going into this DGW I had 3 City players and I had visions of double digits. Yaya, Silva and Dzeko. 1 game each and 15 points between them. Not the haul I had imagined.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,694 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Silva and Yaya out,hurts that. Mirallis plays tonight to soften the blow somewhat.

Utter failure of a DGW on my part, only on 30,before tonight's game's.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Dónal wrote: »
    I'd love a Sunderland goal tonight! More so than a brace from Aguero.

Even better if Mannone was invloved in it, only after though Zabalata has his 60 minute CS points and has been subituted.

Would love him to save an Aguero Pen as well.

In the Everon game, goals and assists a plenty but only from Barkley and Coleman, and only after Ward has his CS pts and been subbed.

:D

I have 5 players in the Everton game! Massive.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

No Silva is a blow but at least he performed in the first game and outperformed Yaya comprehensively.

I've got Mannone, Demi, Ward, Baines, AJ, Lukaku and most importantly captain Aguero. If he runs riot it doesn't really matter what else happens. I just have to hope if a player concedes a corresponding player on the other side is involved.

Dzeko could easily come on with more than 30 to go and justify his inclusion too

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Going into this DGW I had 3 City players and I had visions of double digits. Yaya, Silva and Dzeko. 1 game each and 15 points between them. Not the haul I had imagined.

I fear Dzeko even off the bench. Aguero is only going to get sixty minutes max I'd say so there's every chance Dzeko could grab one or two in the half hour he'll get.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭skippy15

roryc wrote: »

Ye some week to injuries to season keeper players. Was looking forward to having yaya silva and aguero for the dgw v sunderland. Now all i can say is come on mannone go nuckin futs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

7 players including captain Lukaku playing tonight.
    I'd forego the Mariappa & Coleman clean sheets if Puncheon, Chamakh & Lukaku (c) go mad scoring

Hart & Kolorov in the other game

Can't believe I'm saying this but two nil alls would suit me fine!! Vito zaba ward and coleman mirallas and lukaku(who I didn't captain) and yaya and silva out!! C'mon the snooze fest :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭POKERKING

How's Jesus doing?

navas not in the squad either :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,597 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

im hping the never captain lukaku ends tonite

Advertisement