Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Is there anyone looking to do the raid of Vanquish the Ancient Dragons of Destruction on the xbox one ?. 50 gamer score for it but need a team of 4 to do and none of my friends have the game .....

• Registered Users Posts: 27,856 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Is there anyone looking to do the raid of Vanquish the Ancient Dragons of Destruction on the xbox one ?. 50 gamer score for it but need a team of 4 to do and none of my friends have the game .....

What level do you need to be ?

emmetkenny wrote: »
    What level do you need to be ?

Around LV 35 + as the mission says that but you need a team of 4 to play it witch is going to be a pain and a ass to find 4 people who won't to play it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 33,311 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Around LV 35 + as the mission says that but you need a team of 4 to play it witch is going to be a pain and a ass to find 4 people who won't to play it :(

You don't actually need 4 people. It'll be tough as f*ck without 4, but with the right skill points, loot and strategy, all the raid bosses can be beaten solo.

I'm only 27 so I'll need more time to level up :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,502 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Midget farming, ye that's a thing. Don't see that in Destiny.

If I have to give credit to TPS for one thing, it's the Oz kits/Butt-slamming. Gone back to playing BL2 and finding it really hard to remember I can no longer buttslam enemies or double-jump to higher areas.

There's not much that TPS beats BL2 on, but that's definitely one of them. Hope they can somehow work something similar into BL3 (have them be jetpacks or rocket boots or something)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Borderlands 2 question:

I played this before on X-Box 360 and there was an option to "Sell all Junk", has this been removed from the PS4 version?

Also I can rarely ever hear the main story/dialogue over the sounds of the enemies shouting and general shooting, even after I adjusted the Volume settings to be around 5/10, any suggestions?

Cormac... wrote: »
    Borderlands 2 question:

I played this before on X-Box 360 and there was an option to "Sell all Junk", has this been removed from the PS4 version?

I think you have to press Triangle twice to mark items with an X. It marks them as junk. I haven't checked it on PS4 though, but that's how it was on PS3 IIRC

Bad Horse wrote: »
    I think you have to press Triangle twice to mark items with an X. It marks them as junk. I haven't checked it on PS4 though, but that's how it was on PS3 IIRC

Yeah, I can mark them as Junk alright, but when I go to vending machines there is no option to "Sell all Junk" it was there before on 360 though :-/

• Advertisement

Cormac... wrote: »
    Yeah, I can mark them as Junk alright, but when I go to vending machines there is no option to "Sell all Junk" it was there before on 360 though :-/

It was there on PS3 too. Can't think why it would have been removed.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,502 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Not sure when I'm away from it but I think it was clicking one of the sticks.

Have rented BL:TPS on PS3 to get my Athena back. I liked playing as Doppleganger Jack, but for TVHM/UVHM I think Athena will be the way to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Should I play presequel before borderlands 2 or the other way around?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,502 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

bl2 first

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

It was there on PS3 too. Can't think why it would have been removed.
    Varik wrote: »
    Not sure when I'm away from it but I think it was clicking one of the sticks.

On 360 click in on left stick and sell all junk at vending machines. It is the same on Xbox one.

On 360 click in on left stick and sell all junk at vending machines. It is the same on Xbox one.

I don't think that works. You click in LS to mark the item but there's no sell all option after marking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

If its not the above, click in with left stick to mark then it was press x at the first/main shop menu to sell all.

Apols not in front of console.

Edited: quick google suggests it was removed in TPS. I'm still playing thru the main BL2 on XB1 where it did carry over and works the same as 360. Was explaing to a mate how to use it whilst playing BL2 coop on xb1 earlier . If true it didnt carry over to TPS it sounds like a bad downgrade to gameplay.

Do you have a sell all non favourites option on any screen when at a vending machine?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I got this for the xbox 360 and had to stop playing after a few mins, really hard to see what is going on, as I played the first and second on PC just before christmas. The framerate on the 360 is atrocious. Will be picking it up on PC when it is on sale.

^ Apt user name :)

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Poor Aussies, that's the last of their AAA studios gone now. :(

Question for people how do you start Claptastic Voyage ?. As i have got the main story done and there is no place in the fast travel to go on and do it :/

Question for people how do you start Claptastic Voyage ?. As i have got the main story done and there is no place in the fast travel to go on and do it :/

Should be a place in the Fast Travel called Deck 13 1/2.

Is it The Handsome Collection you're playing?

Should be a place in the Fast Travel called Deck 13 1/2.

Is it The Handsome Collection you're playing?

Yap the The Handsome Collection is what i am playing.

Found it anyway as it wasn't there before :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,502 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Shift codes entered ingame only?

Shift codes entered ingame only?

Yes but they seem to last a lot longer before expiring these days so I wouldn't worry if you can't get near the game for a day or two.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

Bought the handsome collection, played boarderlands 2, loved it and finished every bit of the game 😀

Can't get into the presequal at all

Bought the handsome collection, played boarderlands 2, loved it and finished every bit of the game 😀

Can't get into the presequal at all

I enjoyed it more the second time around to be honest, liked a lot of the references to how little things came to be on pandora in BL2 I missed 1st time around like that Terri mission :D

But as a game it wasn't a patch on BL2, they got the loot / drops all wrong. I got more legendary gear from the grinder and vending machines than drops, bosses not farmable, game world not interesting enough. No reason to play beyond the story and side quests. Little reason to even get to the level cap because once you do you wonder why you bothered, theres no point running the game a 4th time and resetting UVHM or anything.

One thing I will say though is they nailed the claptrap dlc it's up there with some of the best Borderlands moments for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Started playing this, got it and the season pass in the steam summer sale. I played the first and second on PC but got the pre sequel for xbox 360 the difference between PC and xbox version is massive. The frame rate on xbox version makes it hard to see what is happening I found after playing the first 2 on PC. I have everything maxed out on PC.

I'm not far into it and I am really enjoying it.

Advertisement