Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show April 4th 2014

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

dcmm wrote: »
    Very impressed by John Wilson's straight honest replies to Ryan's scripted questions. Ryan had a severe case of shi-scared suingitis, his trousers and socks not to mention underpants were stuck to his parts.That's why he appeared so rigid, rehearsed, and robotic.
    At least John hero Wilson, carried himself well and communicated the truth. GOOD LUCK to him and I hope his health improves to let him enjoy a long happy life with his family.Also include in that good wish Maurice Mc Cabe, may both of you be happy.At least you can sleep at night, unlike a lot of miscreants whose day of shame will come,sooner rather than later. It's a long road but truth will out. Well done to those brave 2 men.

Very well said !

• Registered Users Posts: 71,669 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

greetings2b.jpg

Just received a postcard, don't know who it's from. It says:

Please help! Was taking a tour of Alcatraz when terrorists took over the island and held me hostage in the cell. I repeat...send help! My new album is out...

And that's all it says...strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 LoriG

I doubt he would have the money for the stamp tbh. It's a wonder they didn't have Egan with him strumming his air guitar in the background

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

maringo wrote: »
    Very courageous person to put his head up. Hope he makes a full recovery. The stress must have been enormous. Two individuals of integrity who have been victimised for their honourable actions. Disgusting.

Babb and Mcateer? sure they only missed a flight. not sure people will criticise them too much for it..........

shinny wrote: »
    "Phil Babb, you are not the father!"

More like Mr. Babb, I don't think Phil is your son.............

• Advertisement

Sly dig at poor old keano

is that the same Roy "king of sly digs" Keane we all know!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Santa Cruz

Skid X wrote: »
    Are they going down Harcourt Street later with Mark Kennedy to do Starsky and Hutch jumps over cars, for old times sake?

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Football%3A+DRUNK%3F+WE+WERE+STARSKY+%26+HUTCH!%3B+Babb+and+Kennedy+kicked...-a064766743

High jinks if you are an international soccer player. Three months if you are from Tallaght

• Registered Users Posts: 7,224 ✭✭✭alaimacerc

baldbear wrote: »
    2 months it took Shatter to say the right thing. If Wilson's health was better i'd say he would enter politics.

Oh, great, another "new broom" Fianna Failer... ... just coincidentally, closely related to numerous "old dust" FFers, on whose watch most of the stuff Shatter's now mysteriously carrying the can for actually started.

Just what we need!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,224 ✭✭✭alaimacerc

tbh, I find her naming herself as "O'Porter" a bit cynical... She's picked the name to tag herself as Irish to help sell her books... Profiting from the paddywhackery, no doubt something she learned from her other half...

Really? Seems pretty far-fetched to me. It's hardly as if either Ireland (a small market and one not likely to fail to notice that "O'Porter" isn't actually an Irish name) or the States (where they won't have heard of her) are where she's primarily plying her trade.

Her actual stated reasoning sounds a lot more plausible.

Advertisement