Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show April 4th 2014

Options
  • 04-04-2014 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,579 ✭✭✭✭

Well, it's on alright, but who are the guests?

I can't find anything about it but then there's a reason I didn't become a detective.

My guess is someone off The Voice or similar RTE nonsense, someone with a book to flog, possibly about a dreadful upbringing, a sports star (possibly with a book to flog) and someone who wants to talk about the IFTAs.

Oh, and a hundred million youtube clips.

Maybe Ryan will do withouts guests altogether, it'll just be like Rudetube.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

There'll be days like this Donie........

Maybe they don't really know themselves who'll show up.......;)

(and you forgot the kitteh and puppeh....:eek:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

A British celebrity with a book, an X-Factor person with their new single, someone from RTE with a new series, someone with a tragic story. And a rugby player - disgraceful that they didn't have one last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

According to Facebook: 'Dawn O'Porter talks about her 2nd teenage novel 'Goose'. Siva Kaneswaran fills Ryan in on life after The Wanted. Former Football Association of Ireland (Official) & Liverpool FC players Phil Babb & Jason McAteer join us in studio plus music from Sam Bailey, Seán Keane and Nicole Maguire.'

And this: 'Captain of the Rugby World Cup '95 winning Springboks team and inspiration behind Invictus, Jacobus François Pienaar, joins us in studio this Friday afternoon for a special interview.'

There'll be days like this Donie........

Maybe they don't really know themselves who'll show up.......;)

Actually, that would make a great Show, GSW :D

• Advertisement

LynnGrace wrote: »
    According to Facebook: 'Dawn O'Porter talks about her 2nd teenage novel 'Goose'. Siva Kaneswaran fills Ryan in on life after The Wanted. Former Football Association of Ireland (Official) & Liverpool FC players Phil Babb & Jason McAteer join us in studio plus music from Sam Bailey, Seán Keane and Nicole Maguire.'

The lads must be over for the show in the Gaiety tonight........

http://www.gaietytheatre.ie/index.php/whats-on-buy-tickets/calendar/youll-never-walk-alone-the-official-history-of-liverpool-football-club-/522

It'll be a lonely thread tonight with all the 'Pool fans missing.....:(

Or not.....:D

***hides behind couch***

And this: 'Captain of the Rugby World Cup '95 winning Springboks team and inspiration behind Invictus, Jacobus François Pienaar, joins us in studio this Friday afternoon for a special interview.'

76ad57d3e7.jpg

"Castle" Beer on ice to go.......:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,525 ✭✭✭golfball37

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Well, it's on alright, but who are the guests?

I can't find anything about it but then there's a reason I didn't become a detective.

My guess is someone off The Voice or similar RTE nonsense, someone with a book to flog, possibly about a dreadful upbringing, a sports star (possibly with a book to flog) and someone who wants to talk about the IFTAs.

Oh, and a hundred million youtube clips.

Maybe Ryan will do withouts guests altogether, it'll just be like Rudetube.

Whistleblower Wilson is supposed to be on.

***hides behind couch***

Is that WM's couch ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,579 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Ha, I still don't know who the guests are tonight,apart from the football lads.

And I didn't forget the kitteh, I just can't do it on this phone! Boo! I know, I should have made that clear at the very start! :-D

• Advertisement

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Ha, I still don't know who the guests are tonight,apart from the football lads.

To be honest, I don't either :D

Is that WM's couch ;)

I have high standards of the couch's I hide behind Lynn.......:D

I expect beer, decent ear plugs and a comfy landing after launching behind said couch....:D

golfball37 wrote: »
    Whistleblower Wilson is supposed to be on.

I wonder......

He may not be able to say much if he is bound by legal restrictions....

He would be a wish-list guest thought...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Bound to show that clip of Babb doing some damage to himself that time he slid into the post playing for Liverpool.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,669 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Bound to show that clip of Babb doing some damage to himself that time he slid into the post playing for Liverpool.

You'll Never Walk Alone Again :cool:

I expect beer, decent ear plugs and a comfy landing after launching behind said couch....:D

I have Gallo Cabernet Saugvinon, cotton wool and novelty 'Wonka Bar' cushions...will that suffice, GSW? :)

693876_500x500_1.jpg

I have Gallo Cabernet Saugvinon, cotton wool and novelty 'Wonka Bar' cushions...will that suffice, GSW? :)

Is there a catch if I find a Golden Ticket WM??.......:P

And.....

Jelly Babies maybe??....:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

I see our hero is off to the BBC again this summer.
    "I'm going back to the Beeb this summer to do the same slot in July, which is the Simon Mayo slot," Tubridy told the Herald. "It's only two weeks, and then I will do another week the week after next going into Good Friday, but I don't have the time to give them any more, I have to have some down time here."

Presumably the "down time" he refers to is the rest of his working year where the brings the ratings down on his radio and TV shows...

I see our hero is off to the BBC again this summer.
    Presumably the "down time" he refers to is the rest of his working year where the brings the ratings down on his radio and TV shows...

I hope he remembers who the "down time" listeners/viewers are.......

I just got a his salary renewal in my post........em, I mean the TV License renewal........:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

John Wilson. That's the cancer angle covered.

• Advertisement

Dont know who any of the guests are apart from Dawn O Porter who is married to Chris whatisname?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,079 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Dont know who any of the guests are apart from Dawn O Porter who is married to Chris whatisname?

I'd prefer if Chris (O' Dowd) was on

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

drinkin pants on.easy access to beer and snacks. lets get ready to rumble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Evening all, great op Ol Donie, is there no terminal illness this week?
    i57kmv.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭cactuspaw

howarya's!

another week, another thread of sneering...

so those are the guests? Mrs Chris O'Dowd, great, i do like her.

It's the Clip Clip Show!

Sad-Cat-3.jpg

sad-puppy.jpeg?w=584&h=438

• Registered Users Posts: 81,186 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Evening all. On a lighter ale tonight on account of last Fridays booze, had me in an awful state Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭cactuspaw

are we playin the clip drinkin game show tonite?
    I'll get me wine...

I wonder......

He may not be able to say much if he is bound by legal restrictions....

He would be a wish-list guest thought...

Would be interesting with a decent interviewer, I'd say.

• Advertisement

Let's Rock 'n Roll for You Tube folks!

Good Evening!!xxx

Advertisement