Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 games XV Marketplace

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

Anybody get a dispatch email yet from orders with the updated list?(FIFA, COD: Ghosts, GTAV etc.) I got an order confirmation yesterday at half 3 so hoping there not cancelled. The last order I made I got 3/4 games delivered before they sent the dispatch email!

i ordered some gta v and just got dispatched email now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Anybody get a dispatch email yet from orders with the updated list?(FIFA, COD: Ghosts, GTAV etc.) I got an order confirmation yesterday at half 3 so hoping there not cancelled. The last order I made I got 3/4 games delivered before they sent the dispatch email!

When did they update the list ? Looks like I missed out on the good stuff again :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

jamescd wrote: »
    When did they update the list ? Looks like I missed out on the good stuff again :(

They were up for a couple of hours but were snapped up quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭LandonRicketts

johnf26 wrote: »
    i ordered some gta v and just got dispatched email now

Just got a dispatch email for one of my orders there. Weird seeing as that was the later order I made got the dispatch email first. Still none cancelled so far. Only another 4 to go!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 382 ✭✭Cyber Ghost

Got all 7 of mine, all sent separately lol. a 1.50 euro stamp on each one, all in their boxes, which XV employee came up with this hare brained scheme? Must have lost a fortune.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

some of my games had six UK 1st class stamps
    which is about €4.50 to post a €3 item. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

Just got dispatch email for GTA v,FIFA 14, cod ghosts and ratchet and clank, lol was finding it difficult to select a 4th game

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭rabwaygal

Still waiting for a dispatch email for the GTA V, Fifa 14 etc. If anyone got a dispatch confirmed, can you give me an idea what order number you had.

Hoping mine doesnt get cancelled!

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

rabwaygal wrote: »
    Still waiting for a dispatch email for the GTA V, Fifa 14 etc. If anyone got a dispatch confirmed, can you give me an idea what order number you had.

Hoping mine doesnt get cancelled!

Thanks

order 2054 had gta in it got dispatched email on friday

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭rabwaygal

johnf26 wrote: »
    order 2054 had gta in it got dispatched email on friday

Thanks. I had order 2055! Will wait and see what happens.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Order 2050 had GTA and Fifa in it too, but no dispatch email yet. Fingers crossed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭erkifino

Still waiting on Blacklist even though I got my dispatch confirmation a 11 days ago...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

erkifino wrote: »
    Still waiting on Blacklist even though I got my dispatch confirmation a 11 days ago...

I'm the same for Halo 4

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

rabwaygal wrote: »
    Thanks. I had order 2055! Will wait and see what happens.

I had GTA and Cod in mine for PS3 and I had order 1992. Still no dispatch email.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

My dispatch email arrived in my inbox 2 days after I received my items so I wouldn't be relying on that too much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

My order number was #2003

Hope it will be here tomorrow as 1st thing to do with the games is head to CEX with them ;) easy few euros there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭mcw92

Hope it will be here tomorrow as 1st thing to do with the games is head to CEX with them ;) easy few euros there

Stealing the games from the rest of us :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

I hope your games come with no covers so you can't trade them into CeX.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

mcw92 wrote: »
    Stealing the games from the rest of us :(

How am i stealing games ?. I paid for them fair and square and i was faster then yous for getting the order in.
    Digitalism wrote: »
    I hope your games come with no covers so you can't trade them into CeX.

LoL did you ever hear of something called a printer to re print the covers ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

How am i stealing games ?. I paid for them fair and square and i was faster then yous for getting the order in.

Fair play, you got the games. Well done you.

Why do you feel the need that you have to rub it in everyones face?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I got my dispatch mail, and 3 out of the 4 are dispatched. And the last one is cancelled.

Does this mean I get to pick another one, or will I be charged even less?

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭erkifino

AdMMM wrote: »
    I got my dispatch mail, and 3 out of the 4 are dispatched. And the last one is cancelled.

Does this mean I get to pick another one, or will I be charged even less?

You should be reimbursed for the 4th game while benefiting from the applied discount on the other three games. (so €9 for 3 games + €2 p&p)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Got my dispatch email as well. 3 out of the 4 with GTAV being the one cancelled. So roll on delivery!

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Slime Princess

Got my dispatch email as well. 3 out of the 4 with GTAV being the one cancelled. So roll on delivery!

My GTA V got cancelled as well :( but my OH's FIFA and COD GHOSTS were dispatched.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭bkrangle

I got a dispatch mail this morning too, with GTA 5 cancelled but everything else shipped

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

erkifino wrote: »
    You should be reimbursed for the 4th game while benefiting from the applied discount on the other three games. (so €9 for 3 games + €2 p&p)
    That's the best case scenario there! Very impressive!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Well done for spoiling it for people who actually WANT to play these games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Well done for spoiling it for people who actually WANT to play these games.

Tbh, he's posting purely to antagonise. I think it'd be better for people to ignore him.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Lol. Just off the phone to CEX in Waterford and will give the Dublin ones a call later just in case. Told them to keep an eye out for someone coming in with certain games in the coming days and to double check for games that have reproduced covers. I'm pretty certain they'll be worthless.

They wouldn't like to get such shoddy merchandise I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Snowc

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Lol. Just off the phone to CEX in Waterford and will give the Dublin ones a call later just in case. Told them to keep an eye out for someone coming in with certain games in the coming days and to double check for games that have reproduced covers. I'm pretty certain they'll be worthless.

They wouldn't like to get such shoddy merchandise I think.

While I don't agree with what he was doing I found what you done extremely sad

Advertisement