Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 games XV Marketplace

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 anto91

is this still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

The offer is there, a lot of games are gone and I'd say a lot of what's still being shown for sale is out of stock too.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭LimerickLad92

Still havent received sleeping dogs two weeks later! Annoyed!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 cathal99h

I made my first order (of 12 games) the day this post was made, and I just received the last four this morning. So I had to wait over 2 weeks for some of mine, give them another few days guys, they've had hundreds of orders lately.

And just FYI, games ordered:
    Far Cry 3
    Uncharted 3
    Bioshock Infinite
    Deadpool
    The Last of Us
    Borderlands 2
    Portal 2
    Tomb Raider
    Vanquish
    Max Payne 3
    The Walking Dead
    Red Dead Redemption

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

cathal99h wrote: »
    I made my first order (of 12 games) the day this post was made, and I just received the last four this morning. So I had to wait over 2 weeks for some of mine, give them another few days guys, they've had hundreds of orders lately.

And just FYI, games ordered:
    Far Cry 3
    Uncharted 3
    Bioshock Infinite
    Deadpool
    The Last of Us
    Borderlands 2
    Portal 2
    Tomb Raider
    Vanquish
    Max Payne 3
    The Walking Dead
    Red Dead Redemption

Did you and if so when did you receive the dispatch email?

Ordered The Last Of US and another 3 games a few minutes after this was posted up.

Got 2 games but no sign of the Last of Us and Far Cry 3 yet.

• Advertisement

Ordered: 31st March @ 23:37
    Order Confirmation Email: 1st April @ 00:12
    Dispatch Email: 4th April @ 18:12

Received games bit by bit with all received by 14th of April.

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Remouad

Ordered: 31st March @ 23:37
    Order Confirmation Email: 1st April @ 00:12
    Dispatch Email: 4th April @ 18:12

Received games bit by bit with all received by 14th of April.

Was max payne 3 in the last delivery? still waiting on my copy.

Remouad wrote: »
    Was max payne 3 in the last delivery? still waiting on my copy.

Nope, I actually got that relatively early. Some time on the week of 04/04/14.

IF I manage to finish it within the next week or two and you don't get it maybe we could do a swap for a similarly old/valued game you don't need anymore or something? Then again, who knows when I'll finish it. :P

Hopefully you'll get it anyway.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Did anyone receive their Splinter Cell: Blacklist without a box? Mine arrived in just a plastic slip?

Nope, I actually got that relatively early. Some time on the week of 04/04/14.

IF I manage to finish it within the next week or two and you don't get it maybe we could do a swap for a similarly old/valued game you don't need anymore or something? Then again, who knows when I'll finish it. :P

Hopefully you'll get it anyway.

Well even if I don't get it I can't complain. Would be like giving out about not getting enough presents at Christmas :D

• Advertisement

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Did anyone receive their Splinter Cell: Blacklist without a box? Mine arrived in just a plastic slip?

Some of mine arrived that way.
    Need for speed, metro last light and metal gear solid.

Says in the site that they are sleeveless. They're probably running out of covers because they're getting so many orders.

Anybody get a dispatch email yet from orders with the updated list?(FIFA, COD: Ghosts, GTAV etc.) I got an order confirmation yesterday at half 3 so hoping there not cancelled. The last order I made I got 3/4 games delivered before they sent the dispatch email!

Yeah I received confirmation that mine were on the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Got a dispatch email for my latest order today, got AC Black Flag, COD Ghosts, and Vancouver 2012, the games I wanted, and the game I just threw in for the deal, Tom Clancy's HAWX was cancelled so happy days!

Just got confirmation on my order (1992) includes COD Ghosts and GTA. None Cancelled

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Got a dispatch email for my latest order today, got AC Black Flag, COD Ghosts, and Vancouver 2012, the games I wanted, and the game I just threw in for the deal, Tom Clancy's HAWX was cancelled so happy days!

I'm just presuming that this is the winter olympics game. Got in on PS3 in an earlier deal, possibly the funnest game I've played! 2 words, "Ladies Aerials"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Cjs21 wrote: »
    I'm just presuming that this is the winter olympics game. Got in on PS3 in an earlier deal, possibly the funnest game I've played! 2 words, "Ladies Aerials"

Haha! Yeah I ordered Beijing for a mate, he was looking for a game he could play with the lads who weren't big into gaming, so I suggested Beijing and it arrived last week and it was an absolute blast! Had to order it and the winter version as well. Such a good laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Lovelyguy

Ahhhh Sh1t. The 3 great games cancelled. Left with the crap I threw in 2 make up the numbers

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

Lovelyguy wrote: »
    Ahhhh Sh1t. The 3 great games cancelled. Left with the crap I threw in 2 make up the numbers

Didn't get a dispatch note yet , think the same is going to happen to me.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

same as that, tomb raider was also boxless but that's no bother, hadn't planned on selling them on in any case.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭snalan

Just got confirmation email of my games happy days

Call of Duty: Ghosts Dispatched: 1 of 1
    FIFA 14 Dispatched: 1 of 1
    Grand Theft Auto V Dispatched: 1 of 1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭rabwaygal

I got my first game today. It arrived before the dispatch email. FIFA 14 & GTA V have been dispatched.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭jimbob_jones

12 Games arrived all in, and only two problems, 1 I was shipped a game that was intended for someone and Dead Space 3 arrived today with only one disc instead of two

Tried getting touch with Customer Support but no joy so far either via the Contact Us form or the email anyways still a savage bargain, looking forward to playing some of the titles I missed along the way

great deal overall even though it's a last gen clearout. bought a lot of story-driven titles as I don't play multiplayer online much.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 typical username

€6!? I feel like I've committed a crime. 😠Still didn't receive 3 games from my last order though (not including cancelations) and no reply from their customer service. Can't win em all

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

COD Ghosts and AC4 dispatched ! , incidently Forza Motorsport 2 got cancelled even though that was only a filler one for me and still shows in stock ,that's 12 games in total for probably the same price as 1 new title , thanks again OP , best bargain in years for me !

I literally was handed a post bag of packages today. About 85% in covers and box, some with just the box and a few in just slips. To be honest, I didn't expect them to come in boxes at all.

Greatest gaming bargain in history methinks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Wow. This morning I got

Ghosts PS3
    Ghosts Xbox
    GTA5 PS3
    AC4
    Transformers
    Bayonetta
    Lego Pirates of the Caribbean

Only Transformers was unboxed. The Ghosts and GTA could pass as new! All for €23!?!?

Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

My games just arrived to the office now, can't wait to get home :)

Can anyone tell me, does FIFA 14 require you to purchase multiplayer access? Pretty sure EA used that trick before on their games...

AdMMM wrote: »
    My games just arrived to the office now, can't wait to get home :)

Can anyone tell me, does FIFA 14 require you to purchase multiplayer access? Pretty sure EA used that trick before on their games...

Nope.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Lol. Just off the phone to CEX in Waterford and will give the Dublin ones a call later just in case. Told them to keep an eye out for someone coming in with certain games in the coming days and to double check for games that have reproduced covers. I'm pretty certain they'll be worthless.

They wouldn't like to get such shoddy merchandise I think.

Funniest post of the year gos to ....

Just got all theses there today all with covers and not a mark on any of the disks. Shoddy games it is not

BlQSdB3IcAAbS5v.jpg

Going trading them all in today but not going to tell you where ;)

Advertisement