Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 games XV Marketplace

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,199 ✭✭✭maximoose

But they kept taking orders long after stock had ran out, hence all the cancellations.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Tried sending 2 messages via "Contact Us" on the site, and 2 messages on the Facebook page, with no reply. 2 on Friday and 2 on Monday. Pretty frustrating.

i tried contacting as well. Heard nothing back. I got a dispatch email saying 2 cancelled. Got one game yesterday. They took 14e out of my account but it says (Pending) they then took out another 8e(Confirmed) so wondering are they gonna put back in the 14? Or did I get scammed? Still waiting on one game and now 14e.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

johnf26 wrote: »
    XV got over 800 orders since this add here was up im sure there was plenty

I've been told by them on Facebook chat that basically the most popular games, such as Gran Turimso 6, Last of Us and Deadpool had very little stock to begin with, and that they could only fulfil a small percent of orders for those games.

People such as yer man above saying he "sold loads" on ebay is probably telling porkies.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

really if you say so ive sold loads on ebay and adverts

Is that our old friend Foley1649 who was banned from this thread? I think it is haha

Same writing style as him and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

Tinie wrote: »
    Is that our old friend Foley1649 who was banned from this thread? I think it is haha

lmao he was banned?well i can tell you it is him yes haha

• Advertisement

Tinie wrote: »

i made an offer of 3e on one of his adds and he messaged me here under his new name mad man haha
    Hi john sorry i rejected your offer on adverts but im selling to high stakes buyers lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7 MAD MAN 2014

johnf26 wrote: »
    i made an offer of 3e on one of his adds and he messaged me here under his new name mad man haha
    Hi john sorry i rejected your offer on adverts but im selling to high stakes buyers lol
    your dillusional im not foley but i did reject your offer

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

your dillusional im not foley but i did reject your offer

learn2troll nub

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

No need to be sending me abusive messages now is there MADMAN :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

No need to be sending me abusive messages now is there MADMAN :D

They should find a way to check id when purchasing games online. There's no way he's old enough to buy an 18s game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭talking_walnut

My Assassins Creed 3 order was cancelled yet they're still showing it as "In Stock". Anyone else experience the same?

Delighted with my 2 (delivered) games for €8 though. Dunno when I'd have gotten the time to finish 4 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Remouad

My Assassins Creed 3 order was cancelled yet they're still showing it as "In Stock". Anyone else experience the same?

Yep Gears of War Judgement was cancelled for me and was still showing up as in stock last time I checked
    Delighted with my 2 (delivered) games for €8 though. Dunno when I'd have gotten the time to finish 4 games.

I've just realised this evening I have your "4 games" problem on a slightly larger scale. Like you 2 of my games were cancelled but I ordered 20......

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

your dillusional im not foley

I beg to differ. Permabanned.

Zaph wrote: »
    I beg to differ. Permabanned.

good call Zaph :) pitty ya couldnt ip ban from here and adverts lol

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

We generally don't IP ban as it could result in genuine posters losing access through no fault of their own. That said, there have been times I would have liked to be able to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Zaph wrote: »
    We generally don't IP ban as it could result in genuine posters losing access through no fault of their own. That said, there have been times I would have liked to be able to do it.

I nominate you for Arch Duke of Adverts, get rid of fcukers like this guy screwing people over, one guy has three last of us up for €25 each, another has three Beyond Two Souls up, near an 800% mark up, bastardos.

I nominate you for Arch Duke of Adverts, get rid of fcukers like this guy screwing people over, one guy has three last of us up for €25 each, another has three Beyond Two Souls up, near an 800% mark up, bastardos.

While I don't agree with selling games from the offer, €25 is actually a good price for Last of us.

It's 50 quid preowned in gamestop.

€3 was a ridiculously low price for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭LimerickLad92

I still havent received 2 of my games that I was told were dispatched, anyone else waiting?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,199 ✭✭✭maximoose

Final game from first order of 4 arrived today, just waiting on one game from my second order now.

I still havent received 2 of my games that I was told were dispatched, anyone else waiting?

Still waiting on 4 games from my first order. Second order is complete

EDIT: Down to one now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Amouar

Just received my 2nd game, but this one was really sleeveless as the there was absolutely nothing in the box, only the CDs. Still can't complain for the price!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Amouar

When did you order?

I ordered on the weekend and go assassins creed 3 today.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭talking_walnut

Amouar wrote: »
    When did you order?

I ordered on the weekend and go assassins creed 3 today.

Last Thursday. My Fallout New Vegas was also cancelled but that's been showing as out of stock ever since.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

Went in for another 4 games today, giving up hope on The Last of Us and WWE 2K14 coming at this stage.

SSX
    PES 2014
    Tomb Raider
    Far Cry 3

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

Ordered TW 14 , got sent both TW13 and TW14 !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

I ordered on Monday and received 2 out of the 3 Blu rays I ordered.

€5.50 for 2 Guns on blu ray is superb value!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Having an absolute nightmare trying to contact their customer service.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

I wonder has anyone tried to trade the games back into xtravision or gamestop and make a few quid.

Dead Space 2 is down as in stock on the site but mine was canceled.Got Dead space 3 and blacklist today but i cant really play DS3 untill i have 2 done.That or i could just watch it on youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Having an absolute nightmare trying to contact their customer service.

Whats the problem?

Got through to them with no hassle and they replied back quick too when I contacted them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

they have a facebook page under xvmarketplace rather than xtravision, contact them there for a faster response.

Advertisement