Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 games XV Marketplace

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

they have a facebook page under xvmarketplace rather than xtravision, contact them there for a faster response.

Contacted them twice there on XV Marketplace on FB, no response. Twice through the site, no response.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Just got a dispatch mail and 3 of my 4 were cancelled, Bioshock infinite being the only one they shipped. A bit surprising since that seems to have been cancelled for lots of people who ordered before me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭ldxo15wus6fpgm

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Having an absolute nightmare trying to contact their customer service.

Call them. 01 413 1600. I rang last week and got called back in about 10 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭laneooo

Contacted them twice there on XV Marketplace on FB, no response. Twice through the site, no response.
    I contacted them twice on there website monday got no response because i got RDR with a massive crack on the disk how they missed it ill never know.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭LimerickLad92

Red dead redemption arrived

Just waiting on Sleeping dogs...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭laneooo

Red dead redemption arrived

Just waiting on Sleeping dogs...

When did you order?

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Remouad

Still waiting on one from my first order.

Funny thing is that I got some games from my first order in the same envelope as my second order....

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

6 of 8 so far (2 separate orders of 4). 1 cancelled, 1 unknown, although not too pushed about the unknown so if it ends up being cancelled I'll be happy with the €3 back.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Heads up folks, some new games added now including GTA V, Assassins creed 4, Fifa 14 and other recent titles. Get in quick to beat the scalpers to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 davebushe

Anyone able to order Black Flag as part of this offer? It doesn't seem to get a price drop or have the red text ** Get 4 Sleeveless Xbox 360 Games for €12 ** show up in my basket.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭nanoro

davebushe wrote: »
    Anyone able to order Black Flag as part of this offer? It doesn't seem to get a price drop or have the red text ** Get 4 Sleeveless Xbox 360 Games for €12 ** show up in my basket.

I bought it for Xbox for €3 without any issues

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

excellent got gta 5 fifa 14 black flag and ghosts i have them all already bar black flag so ill just give em to my brothers! happy out with 3 quid really cant go wrong for those titles

davebushe wrote: »

Make sure that you haven't accidentally ordered multiple copies of a game.

No black flag for ps3. :(
    Fifa 14, GTA 5 and COD ghosts seem like the only new additions.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 davebushe

Cleared my cache and logged back in and it worked fine. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭LandonRicketts

zero19 wrote: »
    Heads up folks, some new games added now including GTA V, Assassins creed 4, Fifa 14 and other recent titles. Get in quick to beat the scalpers to them.

Cheers for the heads up. Had my eyes on COD Ghosts recently(just in light of the newly announced Predator DLC:D:D:D) got on that with Fifa 14, GTA V and Assassins Creed 4. Just hope I got in before they go out of stock!

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭bkrangle

zero19 wrote: »

Thanks, just ordered another 8!

This and my PS+ backlog will keep me busy for months

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

Anyone get a confirmation email for the new orders since the updated the games?

Cjs21 wrote: »
    Anyone get a confirmation email for the new orders since the updated the games?

Just got it there 5 minutes ago

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

Just got mine this minute!

To be fair, they can't be making any money on this

I've ordered a total of 16 games off this site since my 1st order back when it was 4 for €15

Total spending was €57 including the shipping.

Insanity!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭doncarlos

Anybody not get all there games? I only got 3/4 sent them a mail on their facebook page but no reply

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

Ordered another 4 , when COD Ghosts and AC4 ,plus 2 filler ones , hopefully the 2 main ones wont get cancelled !

I've just noticed that they've removed all the 'Awaiting Stock' games except last of us...... must keep an eye on that....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Site is absolutely crawling for me. Have to get on AC:BF and Ghosts at that price. Even if they don't arrive!

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

Site is absolutely crawling for me. Have to get on AC:BF and Ghosts at that price. Even if they don't arrive!

was fairly slow for me also an hour ago but got an order in , I ordered those 2 also ,bit worrying alright whether they will ever come when the site is that busy !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

MY GOD LET ME CHECKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol, grrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

them games be great to trade in gamestop for there 99er offer

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭rabwaygal

Serious struggle to checkout. Says AC BF is gone now!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

rabwaygal wrote: »
    Serious struggle to checkout. Says AC BF is gone now!
    yeah, pretty much a waste of time trying, i spent the last half hour trying to check out.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Site is totally brokeded

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

doncarlos wrote: »
    Anybody not get all there games? I only got 3/4 sent them a mail on their facebook page but no reply

I'm the exact same, got 3 out of 4. I have mailed their fb page and filled out the form on the website, no reply from either.

Advertisement