Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 games XV Marketplace

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Slime Princess

Just got to the checkout and now the site is down. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

yep, site is dead, besides getting to checkout was a small problem in comparison to getting past payment

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

id say there will be alot of cancelled orders :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I tried getting a few, went to payment, was coming back from payment and crashed so no idea if it went through.

doncarlos wrote: »
    Anybody not get all there games? I only got 3/4 sent them a mail on their facebook page but no reply

how long you waiting?took them 10days to send my last one but i did get it...if you got a dispatched email you will def get it at some stage

• Advertisement

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I tried getting a few, went to payment, was coming back from payment and crashed so no idea if it went through.

happened to me to man then checked my bank and payment was taking so id say theres good chance it went through

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

johnf26 wrote: »
    happened to me to man then checked my bank and payment was taking so id say theres good chance it went through

This happened to me awhile back.

I emailed them and they got back to me to tell me the money was not taken from my account even though it was.

i'd get in touch with them if I was you.

Cjs21 wrote: »
    This happened to me awhile back.

I emailed them and they got back to me to tell me the money was not taken from my account even though it was.

i'd get in touch with them if I was you.

no need i got an order confirmation :)

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Lovelyguy

Must've been a glitch. I tried to get gta and FIFA and 2 others and it displayed the full price in checkout. Also I know that they "debit" your account, but that's in the shadow so it's not actually properly taken. They can cancel the payment without ever showing on your statement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Same i put in a order there for

Ass creed 4
    Fifa 14
    CoD Goasts
    GTA 5

Got the email with the order email around 3.30 and ordered at 2.30

So faith is there that i will get it

• Advertisement

mine finally went through, doubt we'll get any of these with that kind of demand

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Got an error after my first attempt to checkout and took about 10 minutes to get through again. I hope I get Ghosts and Assassins Creed 4. Assasins Creed is sold out now

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Ok, so I've been posting about my problems contacting them, I mailed them twice about the Spanish MW3 they sent me, and never got a reply... But a replacement MW3 was in my postbox today.

Really odd that they didn't reply but I can't complain.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

For anyone interested in Assasins Creed, if you buy Revelations you get a Assasins Creed 1 included

Anyone buy Crysis and get working codes?

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Ok, so I've been posting about my problems contacting them, I mailed them twice about the Spanish MW3 they sent me, and never got a reply... But a replacement MW3 was in my postbox today.

Really odd that they didn't reply but I can't complain.
    now all you need to do is learn spanish and youve a free MW3 copy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

lmimmfn wrote: »
    now all you need to do is learn spanish and youve a free MW3 copy :)

I've actually been picking up a few words from playing it!

Pulsar start = Press start
    Operaciones especiales = Spec Ops
    Multijugadores - Multiplayer
    Campagna = Campaign

It's like a cut-price Rosetta Stone!

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Lovelyguy

If these get sent out, it'll have to go down as probably the best bargain in gaming history. Though I feel selling games on on in the future will be tough as people will feel hard done by paying over a fiver for anything!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Lovelyguy wrote: »
    If these get sent out, it'll have to go down as probably the best bargain in gaming history. Though I feel selling games on on in the future will be tough as people will feel hard done by paying over a fiver for anything!

That why you trade them in to cex and make your money back!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

List has been updated nothing good left anything worthwhile is out of stock and if you ask me it is due to dummies buying loads and selling them on adverts or openly stating why not trade them in for a profit, bastardos and idiotos come to mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,680 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Lovelyguy wrote: »
    If these get sent out, it'll have to go down as probably the best bargain in gaming history.

I rate this as bargain of the year so far

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

ASOT wrote: »
    That why you trade them in to cex and make your money back!

Yeah but do CeX even take games without the sleeve cover?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,199 ✭✭✭maximoose

Afaik they do, I've definitely seen them selling them before.

Would like to get Space Marine today, but there's not much else left catching my eye to make up the deal.

And I really have to stop buying games, this deal has not helped my backlog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Font know why people are giving out about other people being faster then them buying the games to sell on. EG adverts or cex for cash.

As I have gotting 12 games myself and have traded in 7 myself as why not its easy money paying 3 euros a game and getting 20+ back each.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Font know why people are giving out about other people being faster then them buying the games to sell on. EG adverts or cex for cash.

As I have gotting 12 games myself and have traded in 7 myself as why not its easy money paying 3 euros a game and getting 20+ back each.

It can be aggravating if you're looking to just pick up a couple of cheap games to play, that someone else is snapping them all up to sell on for a tidy profit. It's like trying to get tickets to a concert and then finding out that all the tickets have been bought by touts. Generally, if I find out about a bargain, I'll buy what I need and then tell anyone I know who might be interested rather buying all of it up in the hope of selling them on at a profit. But really it's your prerogative what you want to do with the game when you buy it. If you want to buy up all the games and stop other people getting any bargains, there's probably nothing that can stop you doing it but it does frustrate people to know that practice is going on when they can't pick up the 3 or 4 games they want.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Anyone have dead space 2 and willing to sell it on?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

no problem with people buying one of each to play and trade or swap when they beat it but the guys that bought dozens of games with multiples of the good games ruined this for all of us and they can go to hell, it is my one peeve with this site when posting bargains there are loads of us here as members that share offers or deals and then there are the lurkers that swoop in and steal the info with out reciprocation.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

mrcheez wrote: »
    I rate this as bargain of the year so far

Xenoblade Chronicles Special Edition for €18.99 says Hi :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

This is by far the best gaming bargain I have seen in many years. I bout close to 30 games.

I have had 8 delivered so far, 7 came in boxes with their covers and only 1 came without a cover.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

maximoose wrote: »
    Afaik they do, I've definitely seen them selling them before.

Just checked, they dont take them without the covers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭LandonRicketts

Anybody get a dispatch email yet from orders with the updated list?(FIFA, COD: Ghosts, GTAV etc.) I got an order confirmation yesterday at half 3 so hoping there not cancelled. The last order I made I got 3/4 games delivered before they sent the dispatch email!

Advertisement