Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One General Discussion - Part 2 (Please Read 1st Post)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,998 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

rottie 11 wrote: »
    When u turn on my one it goes from the green xbox screen to a black screen and stays stuck on the black screen , what's going on with it?

did you try plugging it out of the wall for a bit and trying again? That seems to solve everything from controllers not pairing to putting out small fires.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

did you try plugging it out of the wall for a bit and trying again? That seems to solve everything from controllers not pairing to putting out small fires.

Il give that a try now , I'm worried tho cos my friends xbox get stuck on the green screen now and stays stuck. Hopefully mines not going in the same direction

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Il give that a try now , I'm worried tho cos my friends xbox get stuck on the green screen now and stays stuck. Hopefully mines not going in the same direction

If a cold boot doesn't work then you can download the OS to a USB stick and reinstall it, from the Xbox.com site. If neither of these work then you need to speak to the retailer or Xbox support as it is most likely ****ed and needs replacing.

If a cold boot doesn't work then you can download the OS to a USB stick and reinstall it, from the Xbox.com site. If neither of these work then you need to speak to the retailer or Xbox support as it is most likely ****ed and needs replacing.

Thanks it was just my broadband was unplugged. It's working fine since I plugged it in ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Thanks it was just my broadband was unplugged. It's working fine since I plugged it in ?

Maybe was in the middle of an update and needed to download extra files or something :confused:

• Advertisement

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Maybe was in the middle of an update and needed to download extra files or something :confused:

Maybe. I'm happy anyway that that's all it was

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭-Toppy-

More backwards compatability title news coming this week
    https://twitter.com/XboxP3/status/633799472225480704

Postponed until next week

https://twitter.com/XboxP3/status/634862058626924544

Wireless adapter for Xbox ONE controller to work with PC set to be released November 10th

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZB7W4QU?*Version*=1&*entries*=0

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Not sure if its the right place to ask, how much trade will I get from gamestop for an xbox one does anyone know?

Their website should be more like cex with prices visible.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,959 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Not sure if its the right place to ask, how much trade will I get from gamestop for an xbox one does anyone know?

You won't get as much as CEX will give you. Why are you selling ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,998 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Look at what cex are offering, then knock 50 to 70 off that. You'd do better to sell privately but I assume you want to get something else?

Look at what cex are offering, then knock 50 to 70 off that. You'd do better to sell privately but I assume you want to get something else?

I think I'll need to sell to get the MGS special edition PS4. If I got like, 250 credit without the games I'd be reasonably ok.

I think I'll need to sell to get the MGS special edition PS4. If I got like, 250 credit without the games I'd be reasonably ok.

Looks like around 200 cash in CEX. Would it be worth your while sticking it up on Adverts.ie and seen what you get ?

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Looks like around 200 cash in CEX. Would it be worth your while sticking it up on Adverts.ie and seen what you get ?

I already did, no interest except asking me to sell rare replay separate :P

I already did, no interest except asking me to sell rare replay separate :P

What other games do you have ? Do you have a kinect ?

What other games do you have ? Do you have a kinect ?

Rare and Halo, no kinect. I might just pop into gamestop tomorrow and see what they say, might be a way to get it up.

Rare and Halo, no kinect. I might just pop into gamestop tomorrow and see what they say, might be a way to get it up.

I'd say you'd be lucky if they give you 250 for it all buy no harm in asking.

HMV's website says they're selling gears of war today, hope thats true.

Its available on CD Keys now for €38. Will be on sale in a few days for less I'd say in one of their daily specials.

Its available on CD Keys now for €38. Will be on sale in a few days for less I'd say in one of their daily specials.

Can't be having all that digital stuff, physical all the way for me :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Dirty hippy :D

Wonder will we ever see a new fight Night game coming out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

Same on the xtravision site, has anyone tried to buy it in xtravision or hmv today. Would go digitally but its over 44gb to download.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,305 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Anyone know what time blops drops tomorrow?

dunworth1 wrote: »
    Anyone know what time blops drops tomorrow?

8a.m I'm nearly sure

Wouldn't you know there'd be a service alert when the bo3 beta is out. Nice one Microsoft

Wouldn't you know there'd be a service alert when the bo3 beta is out. Nice one Microsoft

It's only for 360 tho?

The black ops beta redemption problem is a **** up on activisions fault I believe and if you are having problems redeeming your code what you do is go to xbox.com, change country in bottom left to Brasil and redeem code. Works fine.

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    It's only for 360 tho?

The black ops beta redemption problem is a **** up on activisions fault I believe and if you are having problems redeeming your code what you do is go to xbox.com, change country in bottom left to Brasil and redeem code. Works fine.

I'm getting purchase and content usage alert on the one ?

I'm getting purchase and content usage alert on the one ?

Yeah that's what I'm saying, there's 2 alerts, the 1 affecting actual gaming is for 360.

The service alert for XB1 is only to do with redeeming the black ops 3 beta code.

"Hey Xbox members, we are aware that some of you may be experiencing issues redeeming your beta tokens for Call of Duty: Black Ops III. We are working closely with our partner to get this resolved ASAP! Thank you for being patient while we work. We’ll post another update when more information becomes available."

http://support.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-live-status

If anybody has a problem redeeming their beta code just go to xbox.com change country to Brasil and redeem like I said.

Apart from that it's all fine!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

If anyone by chance has a spare black ops 3 code. Please hit me up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement