Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One General Discussion - Part 2 (Please Read 1st Post)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Thor wrote: »
    If anyone by chance has a spare black ops 3 code. Please hit me up.

PM sent

Black Ops 3 has froze twice on me already.

If anyone else has it here, are you having any freezing issues?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Misky if I do what you say about redeeming it on Xbox. Com and changing it to Brasil will it automatically start downloading on the console?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,998 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Thor wrote: »
    If anyone by chance has a spare black ops 3 code. Please hit me up.

I'd love one too if theres spares, thanks in advance!

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Misky if I do what you say about redeeming it on Xbox. Com and changing it to Brasil will it automatically start downloading on the console?

It should if you have your xbox set to automatically download your purchases.

Mine never does but my game sharing buddy always gets his auto downloaded, even if it's my purchase... lol

You're wanting to redeem the code anyway you might as well do it now and hopefully it will be auto downloaded.

• Advertisement

I'd love one too if theres spares, thanks in advance!

PM sent.

It's open for everyone without code from 28th and ends on 30th I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭ADarkKnight88

I'd love a spare code for black ops if anyone doesn't need it!

Love a spare code as well please if theres any going. Thanks

I'd love a spare code for black ops if anyone doesn't need it!

PM sent.

I have none left for now, hopefully someone else here might.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,335 ✭✭✭naughto

I'll take one aswell if u don't mind

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    I have none left for now, hopefully someone else here might.

No worries mate. Thanks

naughto wrote: »
    I'll take one aswell if u don't mind

pm sent

pm sent

Remember you have to go to xbox.com to redeem code and change country bottom left to Brasil for it to work.

I have a spare code aswel. I don't have it with me tho so can't give it till later

It should if you have your xbox set to automatically download your purchases.

Mine never does but my game sharing buddy always gets his auto downloaded, even if it's my purchase... lol

You're wanting to redeem the code anyway you might as well do it now and hopefully it will be auto downloaded.

I left my console on energy saving before I left. Il have to wait till I'm home :(

Remember you have to go to xbox.com to redeem code and change country bottom left to Brasil for it to work.

Thanks Misky for the code.

When I go to xbox.com I change my locale to brazil. it changes (Language and everything) but when I click redeem code it changes my locale back to Ireland.

Any ideas? Thanks

Thanks Misky for the code.

When I go to xbox.com I change my locale to brazil. it changes (Language and everything) but when I click redeem code it changes my locale back to Ireland.

Any ideas? Thanks

Hmmm don't know. Didn't have that problem :S

Here's direct link maybe try?

https://account.xbox.com/pt-BR/PaymentAndBilling/RedeemCode

Hmmm don't know. Didn't have that problem :S

Here's direct link maybe try?

https://account.xbox.com/pt-BR/PaymentAndBilling/RedeemCode

Yeah got it working mate. Thanks

Don't think Black Ops 3 is for me...

Whats the problem? Mine is just DL at the moment.

• Advertisement

Whats the problem? Mine is just DL at the moment.

Just not feeling it.

I'm getting too old for CoD :pac:

I played beta for it on PS4 too stopped playing after day 1 of beta...

Got advanced warfare last year, enjoyed it for best part of a month before I never touched it again.

My COD days are behind me for now unless they decide to do something great like modern warfare or a WW2 game again :)

lol, that was fast, have my fears been confirmed?

lol, that was fast, have my fears been confirmed?

I played it for few hours on PS4 last week too. Enjoy it at first but then I stop enjoying being killed over and over.

I'd need to be hyped up on cans of coke/red bull/mountain dew/insert energy drink here to be able to enjoy it fully. :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

I played it for few hours on PS4 last week too. Enjoy it at first but then I stop enjoying being killed over and over.

I'd need to be hyped up on cans of coke/red bull/mountain dew/insert energy drink here to be able to enjoy it fully. :rolleyes:

Loved Black Ops on PC, played it loads, got pretty good at it too, but then stopped playing it, and all COD games. Just couldn't get into them afterwards, just felt I was playing the same game all over again.

CatInABox wrote: »
    Loved Black Ops on PC, played it loads, got pretty good at it too, but then stopped playing it, and all COD games. Just couldn't get into them afterwards, just felt I was playing the same game all over again.

Yeah Black Ops and Black ops 2 were the last COD games I was fully into.

Do you want an xbox beta code cat?

Theres no fun in getting stomped over and over again by sweaty full teams. And each game seems to get faster and faster until its practically spawn/die spawn/die.

I was never the best player but could always get the mid level killstreaks, in the newer games I'm happy to get a UAV. :mad:

I'm looking forward to trying it, but I think Destiny and Halo 5 are going to be my stalwarts for the next 12 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,968 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Just not feeling it.

I'm getting too old for CoD :pac:

I played beta for it on PS4 too stopped playing after day 1 of beta...

Got advanced warfare last year, enjoyed it for best part of a month before I never touched it again.

My COD days are behind me for now unless they decide to do something great like modern warfare or a WW2 game again :)

Its not COD anymore since they stole the wall running from Titianfall. That's just not CoD. Ive played to many hours to count from MW2 all the way up to Ghosts and gave up after a week of AW. Said I'd never buy another one.

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Its not COD anymore since they stole the wall running from Titianfall. That's just not CoD.

Black Ops 3 is Titanfall without the titans.

Black Ops 3 is Titanfall without the titans.

Thats probably enough about it for me so, Titanfall was great, for the two months that everyone was playing it, and I thought we'd all be playing for years like Black ops 2, but it dropped of the radar faster than a Malaysia Air flight. several times, even recently I've dipped in for another go, but 1 match later It just hasnt grabbed me again.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Yeah Black Ops and Black ops 2 were the last COD games I was fully into.

Do you want an xbox beta code cat?

Nah, I just wouldn't be in to it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement