Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booze deals [Megathread]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 462 ✭✭TetraSonic55

€1 applemans still in Tesco Metro and Extra by me, but not on website. I'm a little bit confused

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

€1 applemans still in Tesco Metro and Extra by me, but not on website. I'm a little bit confused

Dunnes in kilkenny had them today anyway, kos I got a few

• Registered Users Posts: 3,524 ✭✭✭Hoboo

vicwatson wrote: »
    Lidl XXL Perlenbacher 8x500mls €7.49 back from Monday 20th

Got 4 boxes in Drogheda on Thursday, and 4 today in Balbriggan. Not sure where or why Monday 20th is being quoted. It's on!!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

probably do not want people ordering loads online. In my tesco there was very low stock of the bottles & cans, and they were taken out of trays and there was no plastic linking the cans. i.e. purposely making it difficult to buy lots.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭pigtail33

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭pjq

25% Back on all Wine, Champagne & Prosecco in Valueclub points when you purchase 6 bottles or more
    This promotion is valid in Dunnes Stores in Republic of Ireland from Thursday 23rd May 2019 until Tuesday 4th June 2019 inclusive.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,723 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Dunnes
    5a03r4.jpg

Tesco
    2el4fq0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Buddy97mm

Tesco seem to be selling off a lot of their own wines (similar to gin previously referenced). Some of these are really decent wines and exceptional value now. They were previously reduced, but seemd to be now further discounted (prices in Navan today)

Claret €3.60
    White Burgundy €4.80
    Lussac St Emillion €6.40
    Verdicchio €4.80
    Some Barefoot reds €4.00
    Some Carmen Gran Reservas €6.00

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭amber2

SuperValu Guinness 24 for €25 at the moment. Bud, carlsberg, Guinness and Bulmers 500ml, 2 x 12 packs for €25.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

Tesco hot on the heels of last week's Supervalu offer on spirits,2 for €40 on 1 litre vodka,gin...good times to be a spirit drinker it seems..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,338 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Buddy97mm wrote: »
    Tesco seem to be selling off a lot of their own wines (similar to gin previously referenced). Some of these are really decent wines and exceptional value now. They were previously reduced, but seemd to be now further discounted (prices in Navan today)
    Claret €3.60
    White Burgundy €4.80
    Lussac St Emillion €6.40

Thanks for that. Bizarrely my local Tesco in D3 had B&G Pinot Noir for €4.80 down from €12 but didn't have discount on the Lussac. Picked up a few bottles and what was left on the shelf was snapped up by the next random customer.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Yellow Dog

Was travelling from Dublin to Sligo Thursday and picked up a 24 can slab in Carrick-on-Shannon. Only one on shelf and cardboard is very flimsy. On to Sligo and cleared shelf of 15 bottles.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

KM792 wrote: »
    Tesco hot on the heels of last week's Supervalu offer on spirits,2 for €40 on 1 litre vodka,gin...good times to be a spirit drinker it seems..

That valid until today? as their website shows its €23.00 from tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Yellow Dog

Tesco 27th May to 3rd June

24 for €20 Grolsch; Molson; Carlsberg and Budweiser

24 for €24 Guinness & Heiniken

24 for €28 Bulmers Light & Coors Light

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Homer jay

zell12 wrote: »
    Dunnes
    5a03r4.jpg

Tesco
    2el4fq0.jpg

Hi, is this offer in dunnes still running ?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Homer jay wrote: »
    Hi, is this offer in dunnes still running ?

Until the 4th or 6th June

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Homer jay

Fantastic, feel a bit of a thirst coming on for the long weekend..... 👍👍

• Registered Users Posts: 14,464 ✭✭✭✭elperello

Don't forget your vouchers.
    Even if you have none once you spend €50 you will get one for €10 off the next €50 so you can get 2 cases of beer and 2 litres of spirits for €90 by making two trips.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭droidman123

Anyone know what the craic is with tesco? When i go to their website it has the molson listed as 24 for €20, but as soon as i log in to shop for it online its saying "sorry this product is not available",as soon as i log back out its there again as available

• Registered Users Posts: 23,723 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Anyone know what the craic is with tesco? When i go to their website it has the molson listed as 24 for €20, but as soon as i log in to shop for it online its saying "sorry this product is not available",as soon as i log back out its there again as available
    Your local store has not made it available for online shopping

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

zell12 wrote: »
    Your local store has not made it available for online shopping

Or to be more specific, the store that fulfills online orders for your address. For instance, I've two local stores in Tralee but online orders come from Killarney Deerpark store.

20 pack bottles of Rockshore for €12 @ O'Brien's

• Registered Users Posts: 51,158 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I don't see anything on their website about that offer. Is that store specific or nationwide? What's the BB date on them?

bazz26 wrote: »
    I don't see anything on their website about that offer. Is that store specific or nationwide? What's the BB date on them?

Not sure if it's nationwide or not

• Registered Users Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

My local Tesco had various beers reduced last week and now reduced to clear. Your local will prob have a random selection going cheap. I got 500ml can erdinger for 1.16

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Picky owner

20 pack bottles of Rockshore for €12 @ O'Brien's

bazz26 wrote:

Picked up a box of them up in O' briens today ,chap working there said they were flying out the door,on offer til monday.12 euro for 20,bb date is September 19.good deal,they are 22 euro in Tesco.

TheDriver wrote: »
    My local Tesco had various beers reduced last week and now reduced to clear. Your local will prob have a random selection going cheap. I got 500ml can erdinger for 1.16

Yeah I have two Tesco's near me. Both have random beers reduced. Got a couple craft ones for cheap as well. I wonder why there reduced?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Mr. Tickle

Just to confirm. I was in Tesco Express Crumlin Tonight and they had 24 can slabs of Molsen for 20 Euro so it IS available but could be store dependant,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭oceanman

had it in Tesco Celbridge last night too..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,338 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Yeah I have two Tesco's near me. Both have random beers reduced. Got a couple craft ones for cheap as well. I wonder why there reduced?

Tesco are reducing stock lines per store. It's a bit random. In one Tesco a whiskey will be reduced, in another a range of wines. Some great bargains to be had.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement