Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trials Fusion (Next Gen)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,571 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

v3ttel wrote: »
    Your bottom of your leaderboard? I think I'll take your advice so, because it's soul destroying enough trying to beat some of your times.....

I've given up trying to catch some of the lads above me, I'm happy if I'm not last :) I'm just concentrating on all golds at them moment, just a few left to get in the expert levels.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

It was all going so well......until I moved on to Skill Showcase. I can't even finish some of the tracks, nevermind go for the gold medal. Hard to get the flow right. Some places where you go back to the checkpoint, you start off in a position with no momentum and I can never make a jump.

Yupp the skill showcase is where the no retries rule goes out the window. I was ecstatic just to get bronze in those first time around, fully sure silver was impossible. Great to get golds in them. .... except for ice climb. ...**** that level

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

sheehy83 wrote: »
    If ade alves lfc beats my score once more im gonna chuck the joypad at that stupid message box!
    tok9 wrote: »
    Ha, ya I had to go back over a few once Ade started playing and again with gamer_bhoy.

Haha, just reading this now, lads. You don't know how many times I've cursed both of you :D

Might pick it up again soon when I finish up ranking up in Battlefield 4. The last couple of areas/worlds are just.. :-/

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

v3ttel wrote: »
    It was all going so well......until I moved on to Skill Showcase. I can't even finish some of the tracks, nevermind go for the gold medal. Hard to get the flow right. Some places where you go back to the checkpoint, you start off in a position with no momentum and I can never make a jump.

The second one (ice stage) on Skill Showcase I repeated one part of the track 100 times I'm convinced. It will forever haunt me :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Don't think I've ever been as frustrated with a game as the later levels in this.
    Circle button is getting a hammering :mad:

Can this not be played offline when PSN is down?
    Just getting a player logging in message that won't go away.

Can this not be played offline when PSN is down?
    Just getting a player logging in message that won't go away.

Strange....offline shouldn't be an issue at all.

Even after a PS3 reset?

Don't think I've ever been as frustrated with a game as the later levels in this.
    Circle button is getting a hammering :mad:

It actually makes me sit forward in the seat and I'm moving the controller in the jumping motion then pressing retry over and over...missus be like WTF are you doing to the controller?

Never thought I could rage quit out of a single player game before but trials made me

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Strange....offline shouldn't be an issue at all.

Even after a PS3 reset?

Only seeing this now man, it came back on when PSN was back up. Restarted the PS4 a few times and nothing different.
    It was strange alright as I'm nearly sure I've played it offline before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I've definitely played it offline before too.

That said I wouldn't like to, the idea of getting my best score and it not being recorded would kill me :P

• Registered Users Posts: 33,352 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Plus thinking you got a great time on one track, then when back online seeing that you were 5 seconds slower than most of your friends would be soul-crushing

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Anyone on 360 add me. Dowdus Maximus

Used to compete against a few friends but they arent getting fusion so Ive only one person's times to go against. Used to have some decent times in the last game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,295 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Anyone still playing this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    Anyone still playing this?

yeah was playing it during the week still have to finish the game though. some of the tracks are head wreaking.

I never got back to try and complete the last 3 tracks... I can only imagine how much I'd die in them now.

That said I really loved the majority of the game.. a lot of those tracks were a load of fun to master.

yeah was playing it during the week still have to finish the game though. some of the tracks are head wreaking.
    What's your PSN name? I'm very slowly playing through the hard tracks now but wouldn't mind a few more times to compare with.

Mine's Corcaigh_

Same goes for you Tok9

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    Same goes for you Tok9

I'm on PS4. PSN ID in my signature. I had some pretty decent times when the game came out... hoepfully they are still good :(

mines in my sig as well. It's design

• Advertisement

Cool, was on the phone so couldn't see the sigs

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Keith186

GreenDragon186

Have decent times in mist of them when I finished playing it a while ago.

Anyone get the DLC yet? I only bought regular version at the time but I think I can still buy the season pass for €20 extra.

Yeah I got the season pass with my copy. I brought it through the psn store last month. got the game and season pass for 26euro I think

• Registered Users Posts: 9,728 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Not had the time to play any game lately. Hope to get on it tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

lads is the season pass worth it for €6? Can get the game for €10 on psn or with season pass for €16

sweetie wrote: »
    lads is the season pass worth it for €6? Can get the game for €10 on psn or with season pass for €16

I saw the season pass on sale but never noticed it was only 6 quid. Only a few levels in Masters Gauntleet that I have to get through but would love some new content. I was gonna buy one of the dlc's the other day for a fiver but all for 6 quid might be well worth it?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

sheehy83 wrote:
    I saw the season pass on sale but never noticed it was only 6 quid. Only a few levels in Masters Gauntleet that I have to get through but would love some new content. I was gonna buy one of the dlc's the other day for a fiver but all for 6 quid might be well worth it?

its not on sale separately, only in a bundle with the main game unfortunately

its not on sale separately, only in a bundle with the main game unfortunately

Ah balls i spose that's why i never noticed it properly :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

They are interesting to say the least. You get three new sets of tracks straight up, which range from Medium to Extreme in each. New mechanics in some of them such as underwater races.

• Advertisement

I see there are now clubs in Trials. Anyone set up a Boards club?

Advertisement