Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trials Fusion (Next Gen)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,728 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Turned off the announcers and my enjoyment has risen hugely. Now if only I could connect to the ubisoft servers.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,571 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

lertsnim wrote: »
    Turned off the announcers and my enjoyment has risen hugely. Now if only I could connect to the ubisoft servers.

1st off, take a big thumbs up for yourself! Just turned off the announcers now myself "Oooohhhh don't turn me offfff" Shut the f*ck up b*tch!! Game has become miles better!

2nd, you're some gowl, I start a race and next thing Minstrel is going faster and jumping higher straight away. HACKER!! :pac: (It has absolutely nothing to do with my lack of Trials skills)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

If any of you's want to take a crack at beating my times add me on Psn: Mr_Blobby999

• Registered Users Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    If any of you's want to take a crack at beating my times add me on Psn: Mr_Blobby999

Challenge accepted... First thing in the morning...

I'll add you now

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

what a pile of fun this game is, even better than the original imo.

• Advertisement

Skill Showcase. The most relevant name of a set of levels ever!

Went onto the hard levels last night. That frustrating feeling I knew all too well was back.

lertsnim wrote: »
    Went onto the hard levels last night. That frustrating feeling I knew all too well was back.

Yupp, I went from 'won't proceed until I get a gold on a level with no faults' to 'Yeeeessssssssssss I got a bronze with 46 faults!!'

Haha, same as

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

It's just like the old games, your happy out getting a run of golds, when all of a sudden a double hard ba$tard of a section pops out of nowhere.

Love it.

• Advertisement

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Yupp, I went from 'won't proceed until I get a gold on a level with no faults' to 'Yeeeessssssssssss I got a bronze with 46 faults!!'
    It's Friday evening.... don't temp me to get my credit card out....

What you described above is exactly how I played the last two games :P

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    It's Friday evening.... don't temp me to get my credit card out....

What you described above is exactly how I played the last two games :P

It's savage dude, get it.....

Just spent the last hour redoing all the tracks where i'm ranked last.. It did not go well :pac:

So uuuhhh yeah... 118 faults at nearly 10 minutes :cool:

10012892_772437592774010_5466923547698590245_o.jpg

It's savage dude, get it.....
    Cheapest way of buying it for the X1?

Cheapest way of buying it for the X1?

You could switch your region to US and you should get it cheaper.
    I haven't tried that myself but i've heard it works.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    You could switch your region to US and you should get it cheaper.
    I haven't tried that myself but i've heard it works.

It does indeed work. I got titanfall that way. Just switch your region to us, add your visadebit as a payment option, use the first line of your own address and Google an address in Amherst new Hampshire for the rest of it. Job done.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Could people stop beating my scores because that stops me from continuing in the game :P

tok9 wrote: »
    Could people stop beating my scores because that stops me from continuing in the game :P

If ade alves lfc beats my score once more im gonna chuck the joypad at that stupid message box!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

sheehy83 wrote: »
    If ade alves lfc beats my score once more im gonna chuck the joypad at that stupid message box!

Ha, ya I had to go back over a few once Ade started playing and again with gamer_bhoy.

• Advertisement

I have 2 levels left and then the final one. After that I'm gonna take my pit fox and had back to beat some scores. I only have 1 challenge done so will try a few of them as well.

So I just learned 500 faults is 'too many faults' and you have to start again. F×cking 1st extreme level!!!!!

Yeaaaaaaaa passed it on 109 faults at 7 minutes 8 secs. To put into perspective, the bottom guy has 499 faults at 28 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,295 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

How does it compare to Trials HD and Evo?

Anyone download the 360 version?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

that last track is so annoying cant get over the 4 circle things

i cant grasp the whole bunny hop thing i need to learn that properly because the last zone is taking the p!ss with them haha

• Registered Users Posts: 33,351 ✭✭✭✭Penn

That 'Mind the Gap' track is a bunch of ****. How the hell are you meant to make that jump over the tracks?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭dor83

Got this on the xbox one last night, spent about half an hour trying to figure out the bunny hop but still couldn't get it right. My GT is dor83 if anyone wants to add me, I've only got two other people who are playing it so it would be good to get a few more ghosts.

StoneDeaf....You might want to check your times again their dude :pac:
    dor83 wrote: »
    Got this on the xbox one last night, spent about half an hour trying to figure out the bunny hop but still couldn't get it right. My GT is dor83 if anyone wants to add me, I've only got two other people who are playing it so it would be good to get a few more ghosts.

Cool I will add you when I get a chance. Just started playing this evening.

StoneDeaf....You might want to check your times again their dude :pac:

Cool I will add you when I get a chance. Just started playing this evening.

Lol, I'll get to it later.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭ixm1980

Lads feel free to add me.. keysersoze4evr.. I'm on ps4

• Advertisement

The challenges in this are brilliant. Anyone complete the afterburner flying rings thing? The helmet cam in the dirt track is class as well.

What bikes are ye using for setting speed records? Not sure if the roach is faster than the pit fox and if upgrades increase the speed?

Advertisement