Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trials Fusion (Next Gen)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,276 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

I have this on the xbox 360, my GT is ThereRnoGods if anyone wants to add me

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Notifications in this game are terrible. I can't tell which records have been broken anymore because they all appear as unread.

Just had 1 fault on Icebreaker.. crap fault too but was delighted. Now to move on.

Hmm this seems a little bit foolish.

To get the gold I must get less than 5 faults and a time of 1:08. I got 4 faults and 1:21 and no gold.

So If I go on to get 5 faults and under the 1:08 time I'll get a gold but my best record will be the one with 4 faults.

Either the rest of the levels on showcase are easier than Icebreaker or I spent way too much time on Icebreaker! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,571 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Nice that psn is down and I have no pesky helmets annoying me :)

I've been going back over levels looking for secrets, found some crackers! Anyone find that glowing ball at the start of one level and you have to push it to the end of the level. I also found a warp zone with a mental obstacle course to complete.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,728 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I only found a game of tennis.

• Advertisement

lertsnim wrote: »
    I only found a game of tennis.

Try reversing at the start of every level, you can find some things that way. I was looking for the tennis match in that city level but couldn't start it at the courts.

That Ice climb skill challenge will be the death of me.

70m height is a long way away :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

So does this use some sort of uplay account even if you are on Xbox1 and PS4 ?

Just wondering if I can add friends from xbox1 and PS4 to my uplay account ? (I've the PC version).

UPLAY Account : "brianonPC"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

brianon wrote: »
    So does this use some sort of uplay account even if you are on Xbox1 and PS4 ?

Just wondering if I can add friends from xbox1 and PS4 to my uplay account ? (I've the PC version).

UPLAY Account : "brianonPC"

every time I try to log in to my uplay account it says that something is gone wrong, and a few lads on my friends list are the same, so theoretically, maybe.

Here are some of the secret areas. I found most of these, can't believe I didn't figure out the tennis.

Also, sickner to see my score go from rank 800 in the world to 20 something thousand.

• Advertisement

I just can't bring myself to move on until I get a gold in Ice climb.. I've nearly made 47m now. 23 to go :(

Well I finally did it last night. Made it 78m and got my Gold :D

Only did the next race on the experts club after which seemed okay. This game has brought out a competitiveness in me that I haven't had in some time.

Dammit. I need some Trials Fusion uPlay friends. I'm "brianonPC" ...Add me ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Keith186

Anyone completed all tracks yet?

I couldn't finish Inferno in the extreme section yet but haven't played it that much.

Outside of the extreme tracks I've all gold's or platinum's and some good times.

Finding it hard to get platinum on FMX with the tricks. If you start flipping before you start the trick I end up with no points a lot of the time which is annoying.

ATV tracks weren't too bad, quite easy to get the platinum in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

What's the cheapest way of getting this on ps4. Game looks class. :)

I think my time with Trials could be coming to an end.

The first track in the extreme levels is tough but once you get to it you can do well..

The second track.. Roads of Rage I believe lives up to it's name. Just when you think you've got past the toughest part.. you're wrong. Just after that part.. I cannot get beyond that crate. I've attempted it a lot now and no luck at all.

Said I'd have a look at the next race and gave up after a min.. Was just frustrated.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

tok9 wrote: »
    I think my time with Trials could be coming to an end.

The first track in the extreme levels is tough but once you get to it you can do well..

The second track.. Roads of Rage I believe lives up to it's name. Just when you think you've got past the toughest part.. you're wrong. Just after that part.. I cannot get beyond that crate. I've attempted it a lot now and no luck at all.

Said I'd have a look at the next race and gave up after a min.. Was just frustrated.

pfft
    go back and shave half a second off every one of your previous tracks
    then do it again

Surprisingly I've actually beaten the level I mentioned and the city of light one after. So I've 2 left to go.

Most of my times are pretty good so I've no interest in beating them unless a friend does.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

The third Full Throttle challenge is doing my nut in - cannot get that last part with the backflip :mad:

Sent a few friend requests there to I think the right uplay accounts. I need some friends on this. Solo ain't as much fun.

Add me :) brianonPC.

• Advertisement

Surprisingly I've actually beaten the level I mentioned and the city of light one after. So I've 2 left to go.

Most of my times are pretty good so I've no interest in beating them unless a friend does.

When you say beaten it, have you been using retry? I have been finding this version of Trials particularly testing.

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    When you say beaten it, have you been using retry? I have been finding this version of Trials particularly testing.

In the extreme levels? Absolutely I've been using retry, about 200 times! :P

In the extreme levels? Absolutely I've been using retry, about 200 times! :P

I was thinking! How far did you get with clean runs before you said **** it time to use the retry button?
    For some reason in my own head I hate using it.

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    I was thinking! How far did you get with clean runs before you said **** it time to use the retry button?
    For some reason in my own head I hate using it.

Pretty much when I got to showcase. I think I may have a few 0 fault runs in there but the majority are between 1 - 5 faults.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

rwl0v5.jpg

the struggle is real

I have gone back to get all gold medals in skill showcase. Skill Showcase was the first set of levels I gave up on the 'no fault' rule. Only one I'm missing gold in is that last one, how high can you climb, can only get about 38 feet/meters? nowhere near 70.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I bought this on Tuesday. I only have 1 time to aim for on my friends list, and that's Sheehys. The little ghost helmet is quite handy. Often times I thought I was doing ok and then I see his ghost blow by me and smash my time or score.

I'll soon be reaching the levels where I'm going to give up on the whole "no faults" idea.....

v3ttel wrote: »
    I bought this on Tuesday. I only have 1 time to aim for on my friends list, and that's Sheehys. The little ghost helmet is quite handy. Often times I thought I was doing ok and then I see his ghost blow by me and smash my time or score.

I'll soon be reaching the levels where I'm going to give up on the whole "no faults" idea.....

For the love of God, don't add any more friends who play Trials. I went from top of my list to bottom. Going through it trying to get all golds now. Got 2 in the experts one and one fault away from the gold in mind the gap so definitely doable. I remember playing this and thought no way is a silver even possible, great how the game makes you get better.

Also, If any of you haven't poisoned yourelf in the cave level, then do it!! stay in the elevator shaft after it falls. Turns the whol level like drunk driving in gta.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,728 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I've been away from the PS4 for a week and I got quite a surprise looking at the leaderboards tonight. So much catching up to do in some people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

sheehy83 wrote: »
    For the love of God, don't add any more friends who play Trials. I went from top of my list to bottom. Going through it trying to get all golds now. Got 2 in the experts one and one fault away from the gold in mind the gap so definitely doable. I remember playing this and thought no way is a silver even possible, great how the game makes you get better.

Also, If any of you haven't poisoned yourelf in the cave level, then do it!! stay in the elevator shaft after it falls. Turns the whol level like drunk driving in gta.

Your bottom of your leaderboard? I think I'll take your advice so, because it's soul destroying enough trying to beat some of your times.....

Advertisement