Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trials Fusion (Next Gen)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

lertsnim wrote: »
    Many a time I alsmost flung my XBOX controller at a wall because of Trials HD. I will be all over this like a rash. Fun game.

The thing is, its tough but fair. and the sense of accomplishment when you can finally nail a tricky section every time is immense. I remember a level on the original trials HD, there was a huge jump onto a tyre at an angle. I must have tried that jump 100 times or more before I finally figured out how to stop the bike from bouncing or slipping off it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,728 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Is this being released for the PS4 today in North America?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I would assume so yes. They update on a Tuesday and generally releases are Tuesdays there.

Trials Fusion Deluxe Edition is up there now for $39.99 so that would be including the season pass

• Registered Users Posts: 29,566 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

lertsnim wrote: »
    Trials Fusion Deluxe Edition is up there now for $39.99 so that would be including the season pass

Does it detail what's in the season pass?

• Advertisement

Season Pass* (Included)
    Get access to the ever-expanding world of Trials Fusion with the Season Pass. It includes six downloadable content packs, and each of the six DLC packs includes a new Career Mode Event and Tracks and new items for the Track Editor.

*Each DLC pack in the Season Pass may be sold separately. If you purchase the Season Pass, please do not also purchase the add-on packs, as you will be charged additionally for them. Season Pass and DLC packs may not be available on all platforms or in all territories. Timing of each DLC pack's release to be determined final DLC pack expected to be available before May 2015.

Info from https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/trials-fusion-digital-deluxe-edition/cid=UP0001-CUSA00304_00-B000000000000303

For €29 or there abouts it's a steal. Downloading it now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

I don't see it :( (ps4)

Soby wrote: »
    I don't see it :( (ps4)

It's there, I'm gonn a download it later. 19.99 euro and 4.8gb install

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ie/games/trials-fusion/cid=EP0001-CUSA00230_00-TRIALSFUSION1111

sheehy83 wrote: »

Got it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Why hasn't there been any reviews for it yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

tok9 wrote: »
    Why hasn't there been any reviews for it yet?

embargo is up until later on today afaik.

Downloading it now, can't wait to finally play Trials on the playstation. There is a bike bodykit and helmet free for PS+ users on the store as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Damn, should I buy this for PC or XB1?

Have Trials Evo from steam and it runs fine on this laptop, but I need to buy something for the XB1 as it hasn't been turned on since January :)

Same with my PS4. I literally had to blow dust off the controller :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Yeah screw it, I'll get it on the xbox store for €20 and buy the season pass next month or something :)

I've used my XB1 so little that the batteries that came with the controller are still in it. I bought a plug and play pack, but have yet to use it as the original batteries are still going :D

Playing this since yesterday. It is tremendous fun. Bit of a tricky bastard the further you go in but then it wouldn't be trials if it wasn't frustrating :)

Pretty darn good so far :P. Expected nothing less

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

can anybody log in to uplay on ps4? not happening fir me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Damn you, Wednesday! My favourite XBLA games were Trials HD and Evo. Mad to play this on Friday

Haven't had a chance to play this yet, will give it a lash later, how ye finding it?.

Add me if ye have a ps4 sheehy83 for some ghost times.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Keith186

Played the easy ones so far, not bad at all.

Read about an ATV in a review, don't think I'll be a fan of that but I'll find out soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Yell0 Man

Looking for some times to compete against on XB1, GT - STROBEAPHOBIA

What an incredibly addictive game! The physics, levels, challenges, all excellent! The best thing however is the ghost helmets from your friends list. PenguinPoppers, HarelyBill, Keith and another few lads were the reason I stayed up so late to compete with them. Was brilliant when I took top spot but Penguin got some crazy times. If it wasn't for the ghost helmets, I probably would have accepted any gold medal and moved on but seeing my name last on the list, I had to retry for a better time.

The absolute worst thing about the game is the repetitive commentary. Wow! A track can be frustrating enough without hearing the same line every damn time. Must look if there is someway to turn it off. Music is a bit crap as well.

Overall, well worth the 20 quid and can't wait to get stuck back in.

sheehy83 wrote: »
    The absolute worst thing about the game is the repetitive commentary. Wow! A track can be frustrating enough without hearing the same line every damn time.

This!! Jesus Christ who thought it would be a good idea to put this nonsense in. It is not in the slightest bit funny either.

Anybody who wants to add me on PS4 for the Leaderboards (have some of you already), my PSN is Minstrel27

• Registered Users Posts: 33,349 ✭✭✭✭Penn

"Welcome to the future"

I think technically if this is said more than once, it stops being the future and becomes the present.

Anyway, enjoyed the bit I played of it last night. The ghost helmets are a great addition. Has it always been the case though where if you lean forward/back, you remain leaning forward/back even after letting go of the left stick? Playing it last night I couldn't help but think Urban Trials Freestyle on PS3 automatically brought you back to the centre if you let go of the stick

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,622 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Urban Trials Freestyle isn't anything to do with the Trials HD/Evolution/Fusion though is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,349 ✭✭✭✭Penn

mayordenis wrote: »
    Urban Trials Freestyle isn't anything to do with the Trials HD/Evolution/Fusion though is it?

Wow, just checked and you're right. I thought it was a PS3 exclusive Trials game (especially seeing as how it had "Trials" in the title and the obvious similar gameplay).

In that case, ignore me, as this is then the first real Trials game I've played.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Have this for PC but the beta doesn't end til the 24th. This isn't cross platform is it ?

Advertisement