Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trials Fusion (Next Gen)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭sarumite

I DO NOT want this game. With my personality I will play a track and keep playing it until I do it perfectly! I won't be able to go to bed until I have finally conquered it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,295 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

sarumite wrote: »
    I DO NOT want this game. With my personality I will play a track and keep playing it until I do it perfectly! I won't be able to go to bed until I have finally conquered it.

You'll love it so!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

April 16th at 20 dollars? I can see myself, like sarumite, getting gold on every level. Eventually :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Is this a full game or arcade game? A few websites have this up for sale as a full release on disc.

Is this coming out on the Xbox One also?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭EoinHef

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Is this coming out on the Xbox One also?

Yeah it is man,PC Xbox 360 PS4 and Xbox 1 iirc

• Registered Users Posts: 55,473 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Squaredude

Played the beta for about 20 minutes today and it's just as addictive as ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Just got my beta key from eurogamer, sweet

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Squaredude wrote: »
    Played the beta for about 20 minutes today and it's just as addictive as ever.

oh, so it'll be fun for five or six hours then you'll be slapped in the face with the unyielding realisation that trials hd was better in every way?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Have a spare beta key if anyone wants it.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,571 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Have a spare beta key if anyone wants it.

I'll take it if it ain't gone....

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Fieldog wrote: »
    I'll take it if it ain't gone....

PM sent

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Squaredude

oh, so it'll be fun for five or six hours then you'll be slapped in the face with the unyielding realisation that trials hd was better in every way?
    There's no such thing as fun when playing Trials

So this is out Wednesday, anyone gonna get it. 20 quid is a bit steep but think I could be hooked playing it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

for what it is, if it's anything like the previous games 20 quid is a steal

for what it is, if it's anything like the previous games 20 quid is a steal

I only ever played it on my phone, and all the copycat trials games, favourite mobile games to play so naturally I should like this. Multiplayer looks a laugh as well.

Gold medalled all the tracks in the beta. It didn't run too well on my 3 month old PC (I had to drop all settings right down to get it run at a comparable speed to the first two games). Wasn't too impressed at that. Hopefully the final release will be better.

I see Gamestop are selling it for consoles as a Deluxe Edition with season pass included (didn't see any 'regular' editions either).

• Advertisement

Mr E wrote: »
    I see Gamestop are selling it for consoles as a Deluxe Edition with season pass included (didn't see any 'regular' editions either).

yupp, all disk versions will be 40 quid I think and will include the season pass while all digital versions will be 20 with the pass as an extra.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

sheehy83 wrote: »
    yupp, all disk versions will be 40 quid I think and will include the season pass while all digital versions will be 20 with the pass as an extra.

an extra 20 i suppose? hmmmn. :mad:

still great value, the game essentially keeps on giving with the brilliant user created tracks.

the only gripe I have is when you can download tracks because they incorporate elements that were introduced in DLC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

Ludicrously frustrating game

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

COYVB wrote: »
    Ludicrously frustrating game

Little I saw was like a 4 player race. Is three still the single player aspect to it too like the original ?

Soby wrote: »
    Little I saw was like a 4 player race. Is three still the single player aspect to it too like the original ?

Yupp mostly single player with one 'Lane'. The 4 lanes are for both online and couch multiplayer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

What time does the PS usually update

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Wednesday at about 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Been playing this for a few weeks now. Really enjoying it so far. The beta has been unlocking more tracks each week which is cool. The quad bike is ... heavy. Not sure what the deal with multiplayer is but looking forward to full release (PC).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,728 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Many a time I alsmost flung my XBOX controller at a wall because of Trials HD. I will be all over this like a rash. Fun game.

Advertisement