Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Lady is a tramp

I have lost nearly a stone and a half since February! Without even really trying. Zero exercise, just three healthy meals a day. Woohoo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

The sky after a storm - beautiful :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Meeting a dog mad lady who adopted a puppy a stray dog had in my house. She was telling me all about him and showing me photos and describing his personality. She was saying she could see a lot of my personality in the dog!! That he was very playful and very gentle, and how my soft voice obviously set him up for liking calmness. Thrilled hearing the dog is having such a happy grown up life and thrilled his new forever mammy can see he was much loved and treated with kindness as a baby.

Yay teamwork for a happy healthy content dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Found a can of Rock Shandy in the press :D

Throw it in the freezer now for a little while to let it cool.....prob forget about it now and it'll explode halfway thru the night :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Started watching two new tv shows today. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

kfallon wrote: »

Throw it in the freezer now for a little while to let it cool.....prob forget about it now and it'll explode halfway thru the night :P

Just a reminder.......you left a can in the freezer :p

• Registered Users Posts: 19,216 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

FanadMan wrote: »
    Just a reminder.......you left a can in the freezer :p

:eek:

Fair play for reminding him.

Would she have 'popped ' yet I wonder?

A shandy sludge would be hard to shift.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Brunch ice creams with a coffee.the world could be falling down around me but when I have them I'm happy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Riders Of Rohan

People flashing the lights for speed cameras ahead, like Im not really a fast driver, just good to see us looking out for each other

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Started watching two new tv shows today. :)

What shows are they?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

longshanks wrote: »
    What shows are they?

I might not be able to say as one of them was... you know... internet etc. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

kfallon wrote: »

So, how was the shandy? Either a slushy mess or a carbonated heaven :)

I had a very nice breakfast burrito yesterday. There was some rugby players in the restaurant too, that had returned after a win and everyone else was given them attention, but holy ****, that burrito was amazing. Screw everything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Yellow object still in sky!
    All is good!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,763 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

The daddy was watching Dermot Bannon's home renovation show. Every Sunday he has it on but likes to give out during it. He says things like "isn't that stupid now what he's doing" or "he's an awful gobshíte" or "oh my God thousands that cost and not a bell on their bike".

Anyway this week's episode made me feel warm and fuzzy. The family were so thrilled and the little girl was jumping up and down on her new bed. Her granny also lived with them. I was thinking of my future and the sort of house I might have and a little family. The daddy living with us as well :)

I don't normally watch room to improve but I was drawn into it as well, Lovely family and I coveted their house! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Eating pistachios!

Snapping off the shell and eating the green nutty goodness inside evokes the 'hunter - gatherer' in me.

Ugg Ugg!

*beats chest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

The work email server has gone down.
    Dont know when it will come back up.

But it feels like a gift from heaven!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Being "saved a click" from clickbait articles

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Getting a lovely new gadget! :D
    Getting a package from China after weeks and weeks.

By the time it arrives you've forgotten what you ordered but you know it was something you wanted.

\o/ Surprise gadget! \o/

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I'm getting a kitty! A little white one. Eeeeep the excitement!

https://i.imgur.com/cJz2kUK.gif

• Advertisement

Being off today and tomorrow :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I was at t beach today, strolling along, the waves lapping at my feet, eating an ice cream. Simple stuff, but it felt so good. Also yesterday got a lovely gift from a neighbour, to say thanks for helping her elderly mother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Sitting outside til late having an entire bottle of white wine I don't have to share

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Tom_Barry

Unexpectedly got the day off work today so i'm not back till Thursday:D So today I will be drinking cocktails in the garden and making my favourite dinner:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

That feeling of excitement you get on the day before you go away to a foreign country....even if it is for work.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

11 sets of traffic lights in a row were green this morning. 11!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I'm going to see Busted tonight :D Yay!!!!!!!!

Also my SNA in school who doesn't know them, looked them up and came in singing one of their songs to me! Made me smile!

whiskeyman wrote: »
    Yellow object still in sky!
    All is good!

Spending quality time with my mum the last couple of days - a nice glass of white in the sun.. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭failinis

Good old sleep.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement