Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Nexus 6

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭HellboundIRL

The past few nexus phones have always had high end specs for the time they were released so I can't see them not doing that.

I was talking to a Google rep today and he said he has to head to the UK on the 16th for some event. He had no idea what it's for but giving the timing it's possible that it's a new nexus or something to do with android L.

Well that's the date that has been mentioned in leaks regarding the Nexus 9 and possible Nexus 6, so it's looking good. :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,212 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Have a 4, damn temptation coming along again. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Sweet, so it could be announced 2 weeks today :D

Oh no, how much is a new phone and tablet going to cost me? :( :pac:

Advertisement