Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General chat thread... Links, pictures, banter etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭goodlad

He was smoking it for fooking ages too!!!
    Gave me time to root out the phone and start recording him.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Sure what about the time we were in Hollywood and he wanted something sweet like a cream cake, he went in and bought a 12 pack of cream buns. Mick ate 3 or 4 of them and had loads left over so start offering them out to anyone in the garage. Tourists, kids other bikers we did not know....I was in the jacks and I came back there was one left. I took one look at the package and said they are about a month out of date Mick. Had a look around and half the fcukin garage were eating them.

He infected half of wicklow the mad fook! :eek::eek:

The stories I could tell you about that man.....:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

jszqasD.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Did you like SOA and the whole MC biker thing?..

I found this one on youtube, and IMO it blows SOA out of the water as its more focused on the MC scene (in Australia).. Its also a true story, and all six episodes are on YT.

Recommended viewing IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

Did you like SOA and the whole MC biker thing?..

I found this one on youtube, and IMO it blows SOA out of the water as its more focused on the MC scene (in Australia).. Its also a true story, and all six episodes are on YT.

Recommended viewing IMO.
    Very good show Mak, the whole Australian Comancheros/Bandidos feud that led to the Milperra massacre

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milperra_massacre

• Advertisement

MonstaMash wrote: »
    Very good show Mak, the whole Australian Comancheros/Bandidos feud that led to the Milperra massacre

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milperra_massacre

Well I knew you'd know the craic ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Technically speaking over here in Queensland it's now illegal to have more than 3 riders together in a group because of the bikies.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Hahah that's mad. I must watch it. I lives in Oz for a year and the way the biker gangs control the place is nuts. Where I was, there are two rival bike gangs, Bandidos was one I can't remember the name of the other, and they basically laid territory on all the clubs in the area. I worked in one club and all the bikers drank for free as they'd terrorise the place if not. We had special security, mauri guys who were the size of houses - just for the bikers. Mad stuff went on. Will deffo give that a watch.

I did watch a few episodes of sons of anarchty but didnt get into it, must give it another go.

Suits just finished season 3, highly recommend that show

Technically speaking over here in Queensland it's now illegal to have more than 3 riders together in a group because of the bikies.

Seriosuly? Hahah thats mad, I was in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast. In fairness all the biker guys I saw, they were rarely on bikes, they just swanned around in their jackets and mostly just ran the drug scene

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Zascar wrote: »
    Seriosuly? Hahah thats mad, I was in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast. In fairness all the biker guys I saw, they were rarely on bikes, they just swanned around in their jackets and mostly just ran the drug scene

Yeah, the idea behind it is to stop intimidating groups of bikies in communities or something like that. A very typical law for here really.... No particular thought process behind it just fire it through to molify the likes of Today Tonight viewers.

• Advertisement

Yeah, the idea behind it is to stop intimidating groups of bikies in communities or something like that. A very typical law for here really.... No particular thought process behind it just fire it through to molify the likes of Today Tonight viewers.
    Queensland’s Anti-Association Laws

http://www.vice.com/read/australian-bikies-protested-tough-new-anti-association-laws

• Registered Users Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Was told the other night a mate has picked up a GPS Tracking system for my bike. I've no idea make/model/functionality of it but I hope to get down to him over the weekend to install it. I'll let you know how I get on.

RosieJoe wrote: »
    Was told the other night a mate has picked up a GPS Tracking system for my bike. I've no idea make/model/functionality of it but I hope to get down to him over the weekend to install it. I'll let you know how I get on.

Good stuff....try to pick up 2 "W's" while you out and about :pac::pac:

For any of the lads with a drift camera. The bar mount for the remote is on sale here at the moment.

http://www.actioncameras.co.uk/drift-remote-control-mount

• Registered Users Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Makikomi, no idea if you know of this or or would have any interest in it but I saw this site on biker last night: http://www.gkimma.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭CNTRLR

that motorbike rule of no more than a small few (i think 4) in one place at a time is currently enforced in the southern part of the netherlands, as there has been a huge increase in biker gang trouble over the last few months, i have seen pictures on FB that resemble a SOA biker fight, except there are about 5 times the police as there are bikers, and they let them beat the crap out of each other then the cops give the entire bunch a beating, a few are arrested and the bikes taken. Gas really when you think about it.

CNTRLR wrote: »
    that motorbike rule of no more than a small few (i think 4) in one place at a time is currently enforced in the southern part of the netherlands, as there has been a huge increase in biker gang trouble over the last few months, i have seen pictures on FB that resemble a SOA biker fight, except there are about 5 times the police as there are bikers, and they let them beat the crap out of each other then the cops give the entire bunch a beating, a few are arrested and the bikes taken. Gas really when you think about it.
    Not really...there are territorial borders being drawn up & fought over throughout Europe between the big 4 MC's for the last decade mostly to do with the nefarious business interests these clubs are engaged in.

Where big money is to be made, inevitably violence will eventually come into the equation.

RosieJoe wrote: »
    Makikomi, no idea if you know of this or or would have any interest in it but I saw this site on biker last night: http://www.gkimma.com/

Shudder the thought, but thanks anyway :D

Shudder the thought, but thanks anyway :D
    :pac: ;)

MonstaMash wrote: »
    :pac: ;)

A wink is as good as a nod to a blind man eh!!.

I bet there's no fooling you!.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,226 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I worked in the ESB and they were starting up a motorcycle club. They were deciding on a name and came up with the worse name ever at a meeting: The Bright Sparks.
    I'd say the Devils Diciples would shít themselves if the bright sparks rode into town

Cienciano wrote: »
    I worked in the ESB and they were starting up a motorcycle club. They were deciding on a name and came up with the worse name ever at a meeting: The Bright Sparks.

Cool name IMO 'Bright Sparks MCC' :cool:

It's a good name for a maths club.

Cienciano wrote: »
    I like it, 2 crossed spark plugs with a light bulb atop as their club patch :)

Well after my last Go Pro 3 Black Edition fell of the bike whilst doing a Marc Marquez impression nd turned very quickly into a lego set ,I took delivery of this bad boy yesterday. Smaller (housing is, but camera same size) lighter with a 40% better battery life and with the new "Superview" this is the daddy of cams. I have recorded a brief 5 min video and the colours are more vibrant and recordings are crisper.

[URL="[IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/281wnxv.jpg[/IMG]"]281wnxv.jpg[/URL]

[URL="[IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/331p1rs.jpg[/IMG]"]331p1rs.jpg[/URL]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Bolt that bad boy down:P

Bolt that bad boy down:P

Ahhh I had tethers the last time but was trying out the chest harness. LESSON LEARNT!

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Well after my last Go Pro 3 Black Edition fell of the bike whilst doing a Marc Marquez impression nd turned very quickly into a lego set ,I took delivery of this bad boy yesterday. Smaller (housing is, but camera same size) lighter with a 40% better battery life and with the new "Superview" this is the daddy of cams. I have recorded a brief 5 min video and the colours are more vibrant and recordings are crisper.

That camera looks more expensive than some peoples bikes!

I decided to slap on my remote control bar mount today and realised there is no space on my bars! Haha :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Advertisement