Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E global central

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

givyjoe wrote:
    Not willing to accept lies. Waiting is one thing, but blatant lies about stock I've no patience for. Twice they made excuses about it being out of stock, despite it clearly stating on their website to be available for sale and have stopped replying to emails.

Hmmm, I totally understand what you're saying.. Unfortunately everything is displayed in stock. Unless it says available for 24 hour despatch it's not in their stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

tedpan wrote: »
    if it states in stock and ships within 24 hours, you'll receive it in 6 working days. If not, expect up to 4 weeks for delivery.

So I ordered a drone the other day (12 April) and it "dispatched" within 24hrs, I havnt got a tracking number only the BS pretend tracking details. When you say you got it within 6 working days of it being dispatched was that from the point at which you got an actual real tracking number from the likes of DPD or whatever carrier handles the courier services in Ireland?

Hogzy wrote:
    So I ordered a drone the other day (12 April) and it "dispatched" within 24hrs, I havnt got a tracking number only the BS pretend tracking details. When you say you got it within 6 working days of it being dispatched was that from the point at which you got an actual real tracking number from the likes of DPD or whatever carrier handles the courier services in Ireland?

Did it state "ships within 24 hours" above the price? Which drone did you buy and I'll have a look now.

If it didn't, the tracking information is useless until it arrives in the UK/Ireland. You won't know where it is until they send your dpd or anpost shipping update info.

Did it state "ships within 24 hours" above the price? Which drone did you buy and I'll have a look now.

If it didn't, the tracking information is useless until it arrives in the UK/Ireland. You won't know where it is until they send your dpd or anpost shipping update info.

Mavic Air Fly More Combo in White.

Hogzy wrote:
    Mavic Air Fly More Combo in White.

Hmmmm, they say 1 piece left in stock, but that's with the supplier. Yours may have been in stock with eglobal, but they don't have stock in their warehouse. It has to say "in stock ships in 24hours"

I would definitely wait until Friday before trying to track again. I have been through this many times and is always frustrating, but is always worth the wait.

• Advertisement

Hmmmm, they say 1 piece left in stock, but that's with the supplier. Yours may have been in stock with eglobal, but they don't have stock in their warehouse. It has to say "in stock ships in 24hours"

I would definitely wait until Friday before trying to track again. I have been through this many times and is always frustrating, but is always worth the wait.

How can you tell all that if you dont mind me asking?

Hogzy wrote: »

How can you tell all that if you dont mind me asking?

The blue 24 hour logo above the price means the item is in stock with eglobal.

Like this. Note, you must be on the "desktop site view" from a mobile
    http://www.eglobalcentral.eu/huawei-mate-20-pro-6gb-128gb-4g-dual-sim-black.html

This..

Ah I see thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭givyjoe

Toxica wrote: »
    They told me the phone I ordered was out of stock too and they were expecting restock by Monday, except when I ordered mine did go into processing straight away then onto packing and shipping soon about 3 days later and then shipped yesterday. I'm willing to wait.

Opened a paypal dispute yesterday, they haven't replied to that, but I did miraculously get two emails today. First one stated that the phone would be shipped 'soon', then an email shortly after that the phone had left the couriers warehouse. "....The parcel has been picked by the courier; The parcel has left the courier's warehouse....".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

givyjoe wrote: »
    Opened a paypal dispute yesterday, they haven't replied to that, but I did miraculously get two emails today. First one stated that the phone would be shipped 'soon', then an email shortly after that the phone had left the couriers warehouse. "....The parcel has been picked by the courier; The parcel has left the courier's warehouse....".

It's a waiting game now, even with PayPal.

Well. the phone I ordered on the 9th is due to be delivered tomorrow, not too bad considering Easter and everything, I expected to have to wait much longer.

It's a waiting game now, even with PayPal.

Received it today 2 days after my fake tracking details were updated with a dpd link.

givyjoe wrote: »
    Received it today 2 days after my fake tracking details were updated with a dpd link.

Is the item all good? No damage, etc?

Is the item all good? No damage, etc?

Seems to be. Was wrapped up fairly well. I wouldn't have been so irked if they would just say it's gonna take X weeks. The whole fake tracking data is pointless and shadey as fook.

In summary, happy with the phone, not sure much with eglobal.

givyjoe wrote:
    In summary, happy with the phone, not sure much with eglobal.

As I said, useless customer service/order tracking, 2 week delivery on average and great products. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

As I said, useless customer service/order tracking, 2 week delivery on average and great products. :)

Not always great products though, I guarantee a large amount of stuff they sell has defects. My first and only purchase from them was a global version xiaomi phone. I know they always come sealed as bought a couple from other places before. This one wasn't sealed and had a green line along left side of screen and black spot of dead pixels right in the middle. Got no money back at all from them. Lots of reviews say similar thing, product working but with defects. I'm sure they sell some actual new items but they also sell items they know have defects " all our products are 100% original and brand new" is 100% bs. They are proven to be dealers of stolen/repaired/defective goods with some actual new items just to keep the good reviews coming in. Their customer service is also as you would expect from such a place, no morals at all. Worse than gearbest and any aliexpress store I've had dealings with, by a long shot.

spix wrote:
    Not always great products though, I guarantee a large amount of stuff they sell has defects. My first and only purchase from them was a global version xiaomi phone. I know they always come sealed as bought a couple from other places before. This one wasn't sealed and had a green line along left side of screen and black spot of dead pixels right in the middle. Got no money back at all from them. Lots of reviews say similar thing, product working but with defects. I'm sure they sell some actual new items but they also sell items they know have defects " all our products are 100% original and brand new" is 100% bs. They are proven to be dealers of stolen/repaired/defective goods with some actual new items just to keep the good reviews coming in. Their customer service is also as you would expect from such a place, no morals at all. Worse than gearbest and any aliexpress store I've had dealings with, by a long shot.

Ah, that's terrible. I haven't had that experience in at least 20 orders from them, must be extremely lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭CJmasgrande

Ah, that's terrible. I haven't had that experience in at least 20 orders from them, must be extremely lucky.

Same for me perfect after appropriately 20 orders for me also

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Epicfish

Just ordered off this crowd a week ago now and still don’t have an actual tracking number, at what point do I cut my losses and call the bank to see about getting the charge refunded?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Said it before ... some stuff shows in stock, whilst that may not be in their Europe location, it will generally still be shipped ok. They are cheaper than some other places and the not getting hit for customs is a plus. But if somebody is looking for something in a hurry, its not the best place to be ordering from.

Epicfish wrote: »
    Just ordered off this crowd a week ago now and still don’t have an actual tracking number, at what point do I cut my losses and call the bank to see about getting the charge refunded?

You'll get it, just hang tight. It took me 12 working days to receive my item which wasn't available for 24hr dispatch. About 2 weeks of that time was without any tracking number, just the BS tracking information which was blatantly scripted. Once I got my tracking number it arrived in 2 working days. It will arrive, you just have to be a little patient.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Epicfish

Hogzy wrote: »
    You'll get it, just hang tight. It took me 12 working days to receive my item which wasn't available for 24hr dispatch. About 2 weeks of that time was without any tracking number, just the BS tracking information which was blatantly scripted. Once I got my tracking number it arrived in 2 working days. It will arrive, you just have to be a little patient.

Ah that’s grand then. I don’t mind waiting 2 weeks, just have no intention of getting into the nightmare scenarios that some others seem to have found themselves in.

Thanks guys

Epicfish wrote: »
    Ah that’s grand then. I don’t mind waiting 2 weeks, just have no intention of getting into the nightmare scenarios that some others seem to have found themselves in.

Thanks guys

Id say the way their system works is orders are shipped in bulk from China to the UK Warehouse, once they reach the UK they are separated out into their final destinations and handed over to DPD (who delivered my drone) who handle the last portion of the delivery. Its the only explanation really and id imagine its one of the reasons that they are not liable for tax VAT/Duty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭bogman

My view's on Eglobal are well known, despite the risks mentioned above, fake tracking and all that I made a small purchase on Apr 20th, listed as in stock but it was not, they got back to me on the 23rd to inform me, item was allegedly dispatched on the 24th, fake tracking continued until last night but I received a message from DPD that they had taken delivery of my package and provided a valid tracking number, moral of the story, be patient, even more patient than me, ive never been let down by Eglobal and have purchased around 10 items from them, you might have to wait up to two weeks for your order to come through.

Hogzy wrote:
    Id say the way their system works is orders are shipped in bulk from China to the UK Warehouse, once they reach the UK they are separated out into their final destinations and handed over to DPD (who delivered my drone) who handle the last portion of the delivery. Its the only explanation really and id imagine its one of the reasons that they are not liable for tax VAT/Duty.

Correct.

How is the Mavic Air going?

Correct.

How is the Mavic Air going?

Unreal!!! Its some piece of kit! Its opened a whole world of photography potential for me! Its as easy to fly as controlling a helicopter on a video game like grand theft auto. :P

Hogzy wrote:
    Unreal!!! Its some piece of kit! Its opened a whole world of photography potential for me! Its as easy to fly as controlling a helicopter on a video game like grand theft auto.

Nice one, I have one too and try to fly whenever it's not raining!

Nice one, I have one too and try to fly whenever it's not raining!

I have it a week and iv only flown it once! The weather has been miserable!!!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭bogman

Package ordered Apr 20th, delivered this morning in perfect condition....

Advertisement