Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games that deserve a sequel?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

theteal wrote: »
    Vanquish

I would say it's possibly my favourite single player of this current/soon to end generation. . .the fact it cost £8 may add weight to that though

I only played it last week or so. did the whole thing through in 2 or so sessions. Ridiculously good fun. Story was pretty week, even though there was a lot of it, but it was something they could build on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

System Shock 3! Do it Ken, you've escaped from Bio****.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

I'd love an xbla/psn reboot of Return Fire

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭wendell borton

alanmc wrote: »
    Anybody ever play Beneath a Steel Sky? Very Monkey Island or Simon the Sorcerer type of game. Same sort of humour. I'd love a reboot of that sort of thing.

Had it on my Amiga 1200 (13 disks I think). It was the game that prompted me to convince my parents to invest in a HDD kit.

Free to download on gog.com
    http://www.gog.com/game/beneath_a_steel_sky

• Registered Users Posts: 9,125 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

alanmc wrote: »
    Anybody ever play Beneath a Steel Sky? Very Monkey Island or Simon the Sorcerer type of game. Same sort of humour. I'd love a reboot of that sort of thing.

Had it on my Amiga 1200 (13 disks I think). It was the game that prompted me to convince my parents to invest in a HDD kit.
    Never heard of it :pac:

There are rumours of a sequel in the works, so we'll have to see what comes of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭eddhorse

A reboot of dreamweb but with an indie look like shadowrun returns or even hotline Miami

Wow I thought I was the only one that had this !! Brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

As i said I'd love a proper single player only 3rd movie or ....even better Jade Empire that was awesome too

• Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

For everyone saying dungeon keeper 3 have ye been keeping an eye on war for the overworld.

https://wftogame.com/

Pretty much dungeon keeper, peter molyneux has given it his backing, they have obviously made changes in order not to end up in a legal battle with EA but gameplay wise its looking promising.

I picked this up in May last year and played it over the weekend. I dont know the size of the dev team but it seems to be coming along very slowly.

Advertisement