Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batman - Arkham Knight

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

I think driving will be faster for travelling if there's enough distance. Gliding slows down and gotta diving to keep momentum.

I was laughing at the amount of property damage Batman caused in the latest gameplay reveal, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,963 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Ace Chemicals Infiltration Part 2

• Registered Users Posts: 29,684 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Hhmmm hopefully the tank battles don't feature too much.

Arkham Knight looking class

10446097_889347781097715_2718200933724852230_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9[img][/img]

• Registered Users Posts: 9,199 ✭✭✭maximoose

New photos of the collector's edition statue have potentially spoiled the ending

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

maximoose wrote: »
    New photos of the collector's edition statue have potentially spoiled the ending

I would be delighted with that ending.
    I was thinking it might be the case anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,199 ✭✭✭maximoose

Yeah it would be nice to wrap it up like that, if done well!

Just preordered CE on amazon, couldn't resist.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,449 ✭✭✭✭Penn

So long as they still
    enable some way of having free-roam post-story

Penn wrote: »
    So long as they still
    enable some way of having free-roam post-story

Going to spoiler in case.
    Once the came is complete, it could load up before the final mission, allow it to be replayed or go into free roam.

Like Mass Effect games have done in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

The Amazon picture on their website has removed the give away. I'd say they really messed up there

• Advertisement

Pre ordering??? NOOooooooo!!!!

Pic below shows lex corp sign. Dc easter egg or do ya think supes could be showing up?

arkham-knight-6-119354.jpg[img][/img]arkham-knight-3-119355.jpg[img][/img]

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

I have a feeling when the game ends we'll see Superman and it will set up some sore of Justice League game.

Arkham Knight gets M rating for Mature. NOICE!

Apparently, early on in development, WB wanted a few scenes taken out as they were too dark. Hill (Game Director) rang DC Comics, told em the scenes weren't being touched and everyone just said 'okay'.

He said he's aware they will lose the teen audience (yeah right) but he doesn't want to water down the game for the mass market. Wish this guy directed every game.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/02/24/batman-arkham-knight-shows-bruce-wayne-at-his-darkest?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook

Game Directory....Took me a while there! :pac:

Great news though, hope its a great game, it sure looks like it (except for those tank bits)!!!!

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    Game Directory....Took me a while there! :pac:

Great news though, hope its a great game, it sure looks like it (except for those tank bits)!!!!

Ah damn, fixed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Yeah, glad I pre-ordered this when it was at "Amazon Silly" low prices

Also, the 1st issue of the comic series that ties Arkham City to Arkham Knight is out.

https://www.readdcentertainment.com/Batman-Arkham-Knight-2015-1/digital-comic/1414900015001

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Seems like a publicity stunt.

The 1st comic is well worth a read. could change everything you thought about the ending to Arkham City.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Cormac... wrote: »
    Yeah, glad I pre-ordered this when it was at "Amazon Silly" low prices

That reminded to check my Amazon account. I actually pre-ordered back in August last year. And it was cheaper back then too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

That reminded to check my Amazon account. I actually pre-ordered back in August last year. And it was cheaper back then too.

October 13th £37.92, how low was yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,169 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

I got the same price. Are we expecting this to be much more expensive?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,963 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Everything in that looked absolutely epic except the Batmobile firing rockets blowing cars off the road. Just looked like it didn't fit at all but have faith in Rocksteady.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

MrStuffins wrote: »
    I got the same price. Are we expecting this to be much more expensive?

I ordered it June 10th after seeing it at E3 for £37 flat. It's £44.99 now. Doubt it will go any higher than that. Glad I jumped on it when I did, don't usually do it but I was very impressed by what I saw back then.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I bought it in October for 32 euro. Never any doubt for me so I purchased early. Really looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Exact same.

So there were 3 hidden codes in trailer. A part of the official arkham website lets you enter in codes but they need deciphering first. Unreal job by this Reddit guy.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/2x5z8j/the_hidden_codes_in_the_newest_batman_arkham/coxgw75

https://www.batmanarkhamknight.com/#poi

They are
    Bio pages for Harley, Ivy and Scarecrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I've never played any of these Batman titles of the last few years and have a PS4 and Vita. What would be the best game for me to get to start the series on those systems?

Advertisement