Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bosch - Amazon Studios

Options

Comments

Please kill off the daughter

once they don't bring back the fanta pants annoying cop love interest from the earlier season I'll be happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,351 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Season 4 drops tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Season 4 drops tomorrow.

Thats the weekends binging sorted...

Gave up on Lost in Space(will go back) And started season 4 three episodes in and really really liking it so far.

This season is based on Angels Flight along with continuing the previous seasons.

If anyone as read Angels Flight and the murder it is about the actual filmed version of that murder is exactly as I pictured it when reading it a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

Gave up on Lost in Space(will go back) And started season 4 three episodes in and really really liking it so far.

This season is based on Angels Flight along with continuing the previous seasons.

If anyone as read Angels Flight and the murder it is about the actual filmed version of that murder is exactly as I pictured it when reading it a few years ago.

I had exactly the same feeling.

I'm 3 episodes in too and enjoying it.

• Advertisement

Finished season 4 tonight and it's probably the best one so far for me.

Glad season 5 has been announced and Bosch gets to keep going on screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,907 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I went in a binge of watching Bosch and what a ****ing tv series

Season 4 was just epic.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

darced wrote: »
    Brilliant season, why do so few people know about this great show?

Because Amazon

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,958 ✭✭✭fitz

For me, each season has been better than the last. Really enjoyed season 4, and if that had been the end, I'd have been satisfied. Really glad it's been renewed and we get more though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭steve_r

Just finished the last episode of Season 4, really, really good.

I was a little surprised at how quickly and how smoothly the main plot wrapped up.

I haven't read the books but with so many characters from the Wire, I always expect wire-like endings and
    the good guys to fail against the system

• Registered Users Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Didn't really rate season 3, but season 4 has been excellent again. The supporting cast in the precinct are brilliant.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Milkman..

Great show ,I love the wire cast in it

Bosch doesn't look the part though imo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭robarmstrong

Hi all!

I've read all the books regarding Harry Bosch, they're one of my fave series along with the Charlie Parker series.

I was a bit late to the party and only stumbled across the TV series of Bosch when I signed up to Amazon Prime - has anyone here seen it? Would you recommend? I'm just concerned it might not live up to the books and that the lead might not be a good portrayal of him.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,229 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Mod - threads merged.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Milkman..

Hi all!

I've read all the books regarding Harry Bosch, they're one of my fave series along with the Charlie Parker series.

I was a bit late to the party and only stumbled across the TV series of Bosch when I signed up to Amazon Prime - has anyone here seen it? Would you recommend? I'm just concerned it might not live up to the books and that the lead might not be a good portrayal of him.

Ya it's very good

Some of the seasons tail off a bit towards the end,I didn't bother seeing.them right through.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭robarmstrong

Milkman.. wrote: »
    Ya it's very good

Some of the seasons tail off a bit towards the end,I didn't bother seeing.them right through.

Nice one! I suppose that's the case with a lot of TV series falling off towards the end.

Gonna binge watch it the weekend, if they made one about Bosch I really, really hope they make one about John Connolly's Charlie Parker series.

If you haven't read them yet - definitely go get them, class books really can't recommend them further.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Heckler

Bosch is very good. Watch it for sure.

I love the Charlie Parker books, am half way through the woman in the woods at the moment but I'm not sure if they'd translate well to tv.

Would be hard to do well I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Bosch is a complex character. It's gonna take a lot longer than the Pilot to get to the root of him. I think the shooting and the scene in the bathroom would be enough to make ya think "I want to know more about this guy".

Did they do a TV/Movie thing based on Terry McCaleb?! :eek: I did not know that.
    Clint Eastwood was definitely not how I imagined Terry McCaleb to look.
    I always imagined him more like John Ritter or Beau Bridges.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Thought this season was ok, the daughter still annoys me though.

• Advertisement

none of the seasons are without flaw tbh. still worth a watch obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭wawaman

Thought this season was ok, the daughter still annoys me though.

She is but wasn’t as much so in this last season. Cracking show tho, very underrated

• Registered Users Posts: 17,848 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

I only started watching this yesterday, loving how it starts out with a multi episode arc , it makes Criminal Minds seem to rushed and formulaic in contrast.

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

Didn't realise there where more seasons!. Only saw the first one and really loved it.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,312 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Chris Vance and Ryan Hurst join - Source TV Line

• Registered Users Posts: 85,312 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Renewed for 6th Season

• Registered Users Posts: 53,907 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Renewed for 6th Season

What great news

absolutely delighted

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Nate--IRL--

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Renewed for 6th Season

Off I went frantically looking for the season 5 I'd missed.......

:(

Nate

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Off I went frantically looking for the season 5 I'd missed.......

:(

Nate

Same :(

• Advertisement

A great show that is getting better every season good news.

Advertisement