Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers on Tour - is there a doctor in the house?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Damnit Sullivo just seeing this now! Let's get sneaky work night beers some night. And s&s and other peeps nearby.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Daisies wrote: »
    Damnit Sullivo just seeing this now! Let's get sneaky work night beers some night. And s&s and other peeps nearby.

Defo. Let me know :) I love beers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Ilyana 2.0

I like beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭iwantmydinner

Beer good

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Who wants a beer now?? I am serious.

On another note, I am SO EXCITED. Friends from Malawi are going to be here in a month for 2 whole days!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

Drinking beer now. All on my own but I have beer. Me and beer. A match made in the bar.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Who wants a beer now?? I am serious.

On another note, I am SO EXCITED. Friends from Malawi are going to be here in a month for 2 whole days!

I'd have to shower. No way I could leave the gaf in current greaseball state.

sullivlo wrote: »
    I'd have to shower. No way I could leave the gaf in current greaseball state.

Damn you just reminded me about the state of my hair. Oh so lazy. Washing hair = effort

Damn you just reminded me about the state of my hair. Oh so lazy. Washing hair = effort

Soz :pac:

I didn't need reminding. I had to see myself in a mirror a few mins ago.

Lyaiera wrote: »
    Drinking beer now. All on my own but I have beer. Me and beer. A match made in the bar.

Share the beer please!

• Advertisement

Share the beer please!

I'm propping up a bar in Cork. Two pints of average lager for a fiver. If you make it down I'll give you a taste. A small taste. And I'll be watching. :P

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I'd love some beer, but am off the beer for August in an attempt to lose some weight! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

This rain is a bit crap. Of course it has to be on the weekend that I am off!

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Home for a few days to proper internet - whoo!!!

Feel completely bloated, and like I've gained weight, but I've been doing more exercise and activity than I normally do. Seriously need to lose some inches around my stomach before I go back to work :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Feel completely bloated, and like I've gained weight, but I've been doing more exercise and activity than I normally do. Seriously need to lose some inches around my stomach before I go back to work :(

Any chance it's just PMS?

Lia_lia wrote: »
    This rain is a bit crap. Of course it has to be on the weekend that I am off!

I got stuck in a bar. I've just wanted chips for the 90 minutes and now someone is smoking weed in the bar. It's too wet to go home. And supposedly.the drunkard lovely man next to me is.getting me an umbrella but.first I'll have a beer.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Any chance it's just PMS?

Thats what I'm hoping - really need to clean up my diet, but Taytos are my downfall at the moment!! Need to get it sorted now before I head back - biggest thing was starting to eat breakfast, never used to but now I have a bowl of cereal every morning, so its a start!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭iwantmydinner

One of my lovely friends said a very wise thing today when I mentioned that I was broke and knackered this weekend. "Money will come and go, don't worry about that." My upbringing means I'm always stressed about money so it struck a chord.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,832 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Oh I just jumped on a weighing scale. :( I hope the dress I got for the wedding still fits when i get home.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

I've my driving test this week... completely bricking it! :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Ilyana 2.0

I'd love some beer, but am off the beer for August in an attempt to lose some weight! :eek:

I could take a leaf from your book. I was eating healthily before I went on holidays, then Spain happened and I've been eating like a horse ever since.

Three packets of Haribo this weekend. Three.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Ice Storm

Ilyana 2.0 wrote: »
    I could take a leaf from your book. I was eating healthily before I went on holidays, then Spain happened and I've been eating like a horse ever since.

Three packets of Haribo this weekend. Three.
    I don't feel so bad now - I've also been at the Haribo this weekend! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭AnneSam

I've my driving test this week too......literally bricking it , need to pass this one!!
    pass the haribo please!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Thats what I'm hoping - really need to clean up my diet, but Taytos are my downfall at the moment!! Need to get it sorted now before I head back - biggest thing was starting to eat breakfast, never used to but now I have a bowl of cereal every morning, so its a start!

Have an egg or some rashers instead :)

bluewolf wrote: »
    Have an egg or some rashers instead :)

Yum. Hard boiled eggs. Perfect brekkie on the go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I always have to have cereal, doesn't feel like breakfast otherwise :o

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I feel much more full if I eat eggs or meat or beans rather than cereal, but don't really have the time to cook in the mornings because I'm a really dozey person when the alarm goes off...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I have my eggs from the work canteen
    up, gym, work + noms
    If I ate cereal I'd be starving again an hour later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

I have Weetabix every morning, keeps me going quite a long time. I'll have a banana if I get hungry before lunch.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

2 boiled eggs and a slice of toast for me :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement