Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers on Tour - is there a doctor in the house?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭iwantmydinner

Roesy wrote: »
    Night away with the OH, yay! We're off to a Michelin star restaurant. I am saving so much room for the 8 course tasting menu. I'm not sure Lady Vintage Amazing Hepburn dress I finally plan on getting a wear out of is the best idea but damn it's pretty! Elastic pants might be a better option :)

Just googled this dress you speak of. WANT!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Roesy

Just googled this dress you speak of. WANT!

I LOVE it, have the navy and white polka dot. Now to decide whether a red petticoat is too much.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

http://www.daft.ie/sharing/d6-rathgar-dublin/775399/

Are people for real? No access to TV or living room. No kitchen facilities. You can make tea/coffee though if you like.

Oh and you can't live here at weekends.

PLEASE LET ME LIVE WITH YOU!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Ilyana 2.0

The boyfriend made me a Fantasy Football team.

d6a1143f571184db25f94613edd43b40af6d3a629221aba00d9efdcfef5efd84.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭shalalala

http://www.daft.ie/sharing/d6-rathgar-dublin/775399/

Are people for real? No access to TV or living room. No kitchen facilities. You can make tea/coffee though if you like.

Oh and you can't live here at weekends.

PLEASE LET ME LIVE WITH YOU!!!!

some people are unbelievable.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Did we all see the Irish women beat New Zealand?

Never been more nervous but so so so proud.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

Lol Ilyana, my OH set me up with one one year to make up numbers in a league. Never went near it, came third and won €20.

Tried on wedding dresses for the first time this morning. Went to my first spin class in months this evening. These facts may be related :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Roesy have bookmarked that site, they all look amazing!

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

sullivlo wrote: »
    Did we all see the Irish women beat New Zealand?

Never been more nervous but so so so proud.

Delighted :D

About the only good thing that's happened today, it's just been one of those days where lots of small things niggle at you. Came home to no water when we got in from work, so had to go buy loads of bottled water and shower at the gym :mad:

Two things:

1. WE BATE NEW ZEALAND!!!!

2. Guardians of the Galaxy is BEYOND awesome.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Two things:

1. WE BATE NEW ZEALAND!!!!

2. Guardians of the Galaxy is BEYOND awesome.

Stopped after number one. Nothing else matters ;):)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,141 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

I concur with no.2, just back from it! Hilarious and soundtrack is awesome as always

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

Aw man. :(

I got up around midday today and my flat mate was out. I didn't see him all day, I figured he went to the cinema, then the gym and straight to gaming. I didn't want to text him and be a bother but it got late and he wasn't home. I texted him but didn't get a text back. Texted a few friends and no response from them either but they're probably in bed already. Then I got a text from my flat mate a few minutes ago. He's off down the country visiting a friend and will be back tomorrow. I'm nearly in tears I was so worried.

And I feel awful for all those times I didn't text my parents. I'd be useless with teenage kids. :(

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Greetings from America!

I can now officially drive anywhere.

Yesterday: wrong side of the road, wrong side of the car, automatic, 5 lane freeway, took wrong exit, ended up driving through the centre of Boston.

Didn't freak out.

Now I am invincible.

Christ on a bike I'm in overdraft already this month.... FAIL

We're never out of overdraft! It's a free one though so I don't feel too bad

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

Das Kitty wrote: »
    Greetings from America!

Yesterday: wrong side of the road, wrong side of the car, automatic, 5 lane freeway, took wrong exit, ended up driving through the centre of Boston.

Didn't freak out.

Now I am invincible.

I am seriously impressed, I learned how to drive in America, and I would NEVER drive in downtown Boston!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Das Kitty wrote: »
    Greetings from America!

Didn't freak out.

Now I am invincible.

Good woman!!! I'd be curled up in a corner crying somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭ellie_sun

Roesy wrote: »
    Night away with the OH, yay! We're off to a Michelin star restaurant. I am saving so much room for the 8 course tasting menu. I'm not sure Lady Vintage Amazing Hepburn dress I finally plan on getting a wear out of is the best idea but damn it's pretty! Elastic pants might be a better option :)

Did you go to Mount Juliet Roesy?! Was there a few weeks ago and 8 courses sounds familiar!

Burger king followed by step up in 3D. Alone. I am so fricking cool with my day off right now.

• Advertisement

I'm not too far behind you.

Definitely going to be applying for a new job come September; this sub-20 hours a week craic isn't conducive to a healthy bank account.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭sunshine and showers

Feeling crappy today and need to clean the house before a room showing tonight.

Finding a place in Dublin is hard. Finding a non crazy person to move in with you is also difficult. It clearly says 12 months, no you cannot have it for five!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

shalalala wrote: »
    Burger king followed by step up in 3D. Alone. I am so fricking cool with my day off right now.

That sounds like a great day. Burger King and a film, no-one to bother you, pig out in a XL Bacon Double Cheeseburger and popcorn and coke. Whole day to yourself. I'm gonna have to do it for myself the next time there's a film no-one else wants to see.

Lyaiera wrote: »
    That sounds like a great day. Burger King and a film, no-one to bother you, pig out in a XL Bacon Double Cheeseburger and popcorn and coke. Whole day to yourself. I'm gonna have to do it for myself the next time there's a film no-one else wants to see.

It was fricking amazing! Even treated myself to an Eddie rockets milkshake. Had a big smile the whole way through the film.

Wooo bake off at 8! Yay!

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Wooo bake off at 8! Yay!

I can't wait! Torn though as I'll want to bake afterwards but have to study :mad:

Bake all weekend to make up for it :D

Bake Off + PMS = Late night dash to Tesco for cake. Guaranteed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Wooo bake off at 8! Yay!
    So jealous!
    The equivalent of the GBBO over here is a "Who is the best patissier" competition, which is much less interesting and fun, because it's a competition of professionals, so the things they make are complicated and you could never try them at home.

• Advertisement

So jealous!
    The equivalent of the GBBO over here is a "Who is the best patissier" competition, which is much less interesting and fun, because it's a competition of professionals, so the things they make are complicated and you could never try them at home.

Hola add on?

I don't "get" the GBBO. I love cooking and I love eating, and I'm partial to masterchef and other reality tv, but I'm not gone on GBBO.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement