Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survivor 28 - Brains vs. Beauty vs. Brawns [US] **SPOILERS**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Tony has maintained remarkable control of this game considering how often he goes on paranoid rants or blindsides people. Gotta admire Spencer's ability to stay in the game too.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Thundering_Sky

For someone who was originally on the brain tribe Kass is playing a very stupid game. She keeps changing sides and pissing everyone off its like she has forgotten that to win you need these people to vote for you.
    It also is kind of annoying how easily led Woo is, he just goes along with what everyone else says.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Tonys fcuking up his chances by making people bitter now alright, definitely should try laying the humility on thick in the final stretch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Thargor wrote: »
    Tonys fcuking up his chances by making people bitter now alright, definitely should try laying the humility on thick in the final stretch.
    Thats why I said he needs Woo and Kass in the final three with him to win, everyone hates Kass and well Woo has done nothing in this whole game

Woo is dangerously likeable to people though, anyone pissed at Tony would vote for him, maybe he should have kept one of the non-entities around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Think we might be underestimating the ability of the jury to overcome their bitterness and recognise the best player.It's got to be Tony or Spencer.Ultimately it's got to be Tony IMO.

However likeable Woo is,he has to be recognised as a follower/lapdog.Kass has no hope based on multipile reasons,her flip flopping demonstrating a lack of loyalty and her unpleasant personality culminating in her universal unpopularity.

Tricia has been a very loyal lieutenant to Tony but that's hardly a reward to give her the million bucks.

An hour and ten minutes of Survivor auctions:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭ElChe32

Why!?!

Because its the best part of the whole show! Also Im starving.

Today was my happiest days in weeks, thank God the skeleton man/woman is gone. For me its between Spencer and Tony, pray to God its not Kass.
    First move Woo has made in show, dont see it being enough to win, shouted when Spencer made comeback awesome :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

This season is unreal, one of my favourites. The immunity challenge was immensely entertaining to watch, particularly Tony's brute force propelling him quickly through the first two stages and completely failing him in stage three.

I can't see both Spencer and Tony surviving the final four. Whomever loses next week's immunity challenge will have go home. Woo or Kass winning immunity would be very interesting but you'd think Spencer would lose out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Newaglish wrote: »
    This season is unreal, one of my favourites. The immunity challenge was immensely entertaining to watch, particularly Tony's brute force propelling him quickly through the first two stages and completely failing him in stage three.

I'm with Tony - I could be there 'til Christmas I wouldn't be able to solve the slide puzzle.

Also, I thought at first only Woo had flipped, I hadn't realised Tony had voted her too.

Pretty awesome episode,Woo grew a pair,chaosKass won a modicum of respect, playing right into Spencer's hands resulting Woo's flip.
    Tribal was awesome,it had that sense of a scene from one flew over the cuckoo's nest.
    I think Tony needs to win the next IC as I think he'll be targeted.Agree it's likely either Tony or Spencer will go next.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Tony as a llama trying to communicate with Kass is easily one of my all-time favourite moments in Survivor...

So glad Spencer won that immunity. Really thinks he actually deserves the win, so hope he wins the next immunity - his number was marked from about Day 3 onwards and he's still there. Not once has he had the numbers on his side and he still manages to sit there...

If Spencer doesn't make it to final 3, I hope the jury see sense and realise Tony has played a fantastic game, and that they don't give Kass or Woo the win out of pure spite - that'd ruin the season for me if that happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Tony confessional where he explains his reasoning behind voting for Trish.

It could backfire on him though if she's anyway bitter about the backstab.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,953 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Tony as a llama trying to communicate with Kass is easily one of my all-time favourite moments in Survivor...

So glad Spencer won that immunity. Really thinks he actually deserves the win, so hope he wins the next immunity - his number was marked from about Day 3 onwards and he's still there. Not once has he had the numbers on his side and he still manages to sit there...

If Spencer doesn't make it to final 3, I hope the jury see sense and realise Tony has played a fantastic game, and that they don't give Kass or Woo the win out of pure spite - that'd ruin the season for me if that happened.

Yup, Spencer or Tony. If that b1tch Kass wins, it'll probably go down as my least favourite season ever. At least Woo is likable, Kass is an idiot and probably one of the least likable people ever.

titan18 wrote: »
    Yup, Spencer or Tony. If that b1tch Kass wins, it'll probably go down as my least favourite season ever. At least Woo is likable, Kass is an idiot and probably one of the least likable people ever.

She certainly has a very punchable face...

Brilliant episode, nearly pissed myself when Tony played the llama card out of nowhere, he's a seriously great player, anyone else boasting about idols like that at Tribal in this or any other season would have been pure cheesy cringe but he pulls it off and you have to like him for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

I don't like Tony's personality much, but I'd be happy to see him win it. One of the few people there willing to play, not afraid to make moves even when in a dominant position, and he's survived despite not winning immunity challenges. Himself or Spencer would be worthy winners. Just a shame that both won't sit in final 3 (unless there's a real turn up for the books!).

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

It's the final tonight and I can't wait! So glad to hear that
    it's a final two for a change !!!

I'm rooting for Spencer and I look forward to what Tony does with his 'bag of tricks'.

It's going to be a late night :D

• Advertisement

Working early tomorrow so I will have to wait till tomorrow evening to check it out, seriously been a great season this season. I'm actually wanting Tony to win. Spencer has played a good game but I feel Tony has been the most entertaining and deserving of the million. Anyone but Kass!

ElChe32 wrote: »
    Working early tomorrow so I will have to wait till tomorrow evening to check it out, seriously been a great season this season. I'm actually wanting Tony to win. Spencer has played a good game but I feel Tony has been the most entertaining and deserving of the million. Anyone but Kass!

Yeah gotta agree Spencer has played a very good game but Tony has dominated this season.

Spencer though in fairness has been threatened with being voted out from the first few episodes, so I think he is a deserving winner in his own way. Either of them and Im happy tbh

Happy enough with how the season ended, but already looking forward to next season.

I wonder who they'll bring back for it...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

Woo is a complete moron. Million dollars thrown away.

I suspect Tony's story about being sick in hospital for ages and unable to regain weight is a cover for being in the latest season of survivor

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

Glad to see Tony win out in the end. This season has somewhat restored my faith in Survivor.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

Newaglish wrote: »

I suspect Tony's story about being sick in hospital for ages and unable to regain weight is a cover for being in the latest season of survivor

I think the publicity so far has said that there are no returning players. Don't know if that should be believed or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Would've been interesting to see how the result would've turned out had Spencer not given that little speech. It may not have affected the outcome but I think Woo would've gotten a couple more votes. Tony was the worthy winner once Spencer was eliminated though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,953 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Glad there was no bitter Jury (or at least Spencer's speech stopped it).

Next season spoiler
    Just from EW, Probst has said it'll be all new players

• Advertisement

Well that was great, feel sorry for Spencer not making final 3 at least. Tony deserved it. Great season really reignited my love for this show!
    Onwards and upwards for next season.

Advertisement