Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survivor 28 - Brains vs. Beauty vs. Brawns [US] **SPOILERS**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭KEITH_KILDUFF

Afternoon all!

First time posting on this season!

Boobs McGee does nothing for me, although get her in the water is a different matter!

Shame Assslexis is gone :( She was class no question!

Tony is playing the game like the devil
    LJ is pretty cool but I feel his time is close
    Sarah was a strong favourite at the start, next week says alot about her big end game!
    Spencer is cool, a more likeable Cochran!
    Jeremieh is a nice guy, but will be burned, no way is he getting to day 39
    Woo is likeable...but will be forgotten at the end of the season
    Tasha/Kass/Jefra/Trish do nothing for me?
    Boobs McGee will end up being a goat thats all!

Thats my breakdown!

....Ill miss you Alexis :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Noooooooooooooooooo not Alexis, dam ye brain tribe :mad:
    Two hot girls in one episode,although it was quiet a tame reason to quit
    Was teeth face serious about being a man :eek:
    Well now only Spencer and LJ and kinda Jefra left to cheer on

• Registered Users Posts: 11,101 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Disappointed to see Alexis go and actually felt bad for her at the end when she was crying (the magical power of cute girl tears). It was very much of her own making though as she shot herself in the foot with her reaction at the reward challenge, when she announced she was happy her Beauty tribe mates survived, and I think she was the right call to get rid of as she was the most likely to flip (though I think Jeremiah and Sarah still might).

For next week, despite her comments last night, I think Tony will sway Sarah after a short enough chat (cop to cop trust etc). There are a lot of loose cannons going into the merge so I’d be surprised if any one alliance lasts more than a few votes before splintering, a lot of ‘big moves’ will be made (too) early, so it could end up being an interesting few weeks, unlike the seasons with one sided votes until final 5/4.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭ElChe32

I'm in love with Tits McGee..she'll never replace Brenda though....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,953 ✭✭✭✭titan18

I'm still not sure if Trish was joking about being a man. It's definitely possible

• Advertisement

ElChe32 wrote: »
    I'm in love with Tits McGee..she'll never replace Brenda though....

She likes her clothes too much. Jeff needs to turn up the heating.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Yeah I was'nt too sure if Tricia was joking with the man comment!

Lyndsey was really pathetic to quit in such a manner,unprecedented.Surprised Probst did'nt try to dissuade her to a greater degree,possible edit.

Inspired by Tony with Jeremiah HII ploy!Tony's likely downfall will be his growing overconfidence.

Right decision to vote out Alexis,no offence lads but Alexis and Jefra are truly awful survivor players,what's the fascination with Morgan?:pac:

Detest the big reveal re the merge next week in the promo,is nothing sacred?

seligehgit wrote: »
    Yeah I was'nt too sure if Tricia was joking with the man comment!

Lyndsey was really pathetic to quit in such a manner,unprecedented.Surprised Probst did'nt try to dissuade her to a greater degree,possible edit.

Inspired by Tony with Jeremiah HII ploy!Tony's likely downfall will be his growing overconfidence.

Right decision to vote out Alexis,no offence lads but Alexis and Jefra are truly awful survivor players,what's the fascination with Morgan?:pac:

Detest the big reveal re the merge next week in the promo,is nothing sacred?

Her massive personality.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Probst wastes no energy on pandering to quitters. For many seasons now he's openly said he has no time for quitters and if they want to leave, f**k 'em... and rightly so...

I think that getting rid of Alexis was the best move - she definitely would've gone back to LJ and Jeffra at the merge, and she was also probably the weakest member on the team if they did have another tribal challenge pre-merge... I am disappointed she's gone though, because she was indeed very easy on the eye...

I genuinely don't know if Trish was joking about really being a man. It wouldn't surprise me, and it was really weird how that scene was edited - almost as if the production team themselves were uncertain as to if she was joking or not... :confused:

Still only rooting for Spencer and Morgan - just not warming to the rest of the cast at all this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Jeffra isn't getting a whole lot of screen time but I do like her. Would love for her to come into her own later in the game like whatsherface/ciera? from last season.

• Advertisement

S.M.B. wrote: »
    Jeffra isn't getting a whole lot of screen time but I do like her. Would love for her to come into her own later in the game like whatsherface/ciera? from last season.
    Its her accent, cant not like a girl with that accent. Shes my new favourite hottie, I dont think she will win though

And that is why I love this show!!

One of the craziest tribals ever and must have been an absolute roller-coaster of emotions for everyone involved.

Between jumping straight into believing Tony and turning against Cliff etc and overplaying her position as the deciding vote, she really showed she had a very poor social game. Ditto with Kass, she just couldnt take not having the power and put herself in a much worse position for the rest of the game being shortsighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

Yeah, that episode was pretty unreal! Between the two idols getting played (on the wrong people) and then Kass flipping for fairly petty reasons, it was really hard to tell what way it was going to play out. I guess it teaches Spencer that if someone betrays you once, they're probably going to do it again.

Kass is the big loser in this situation though - the jury will despise her and she's done herself out of a pretty likely top 3 position.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭KEITH_KILDUFF

#CHAOSKASS....more like #CHAOSGOAT becasue thats all she is now, joining the Hall of Famers such as Albert....Mick....Natalie Tenderilli......and so on,

What a moron, but god damm tribals like that do make you love the show even more!!

Have to say Jefra is growing on me, shes class (to look at)

Poor poor Sarah...so much potential...but such naivety, but then we dont know how it really is on the Island in that environment with paranoia growing all around!

Have to say, Tony is so entertaining but him and LJ are weakened still with idols gone from there grasp, but it was (to them) the right thing to do, which I probably would have done also!

....All I will say is this.....if Kass finds the "Cant vote me out ha ha" idol I will shoot myself

I would hate to be on that Island with Kass... The most dangerous person in the game of Survivor is the most unpredictable one... I was planning to come on here and say she was the stupidest player ever for disagreeing with Sarah (who had all the power), but then in the last 10 minutes I was thinking, how the actual F*** has Kass now gotten herself into that power position... Can't deny it was a good move from her perspective anyway (she would've been 6th in either alliance)... Will be interesting to see how it all plays out next, but as a personal preference I'd like to see Kass go home sooner rather than later, just because I really hate the attitude she has...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

I think it'd be hard to see her as 6th in her original alliance - the three Brains were strong together.

I really don't like that idol that you can play after all the votes are cast - it's way too powerful and will usually guarantee that you get all the way to the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

What an episode - a dreadful, dull challenge followed by one of the all time great Tribals.

Best episode Ive watched in ages, I couldnt take losing a 3rd hottie in 2 weeks. My heart was breaking for Jefra, still want LJ to win but Tony growing on me :confused::confused:

Great episode, you chould see that Kass and her lust for power..it'll be her downfall though. Poor Morgan was a bit too top heavy for the challenge :))
    Actually enjoying this season. Still haven't picked a favourite. Is it just me or does Tony remind anyone else of Vinnie from Jersey Shore??

Stupid move by Kass, she's just put herself in a worse position in the game. Sarah was annoying alright, but sit and wait, get rid of her next once you have the numbers

• Advertisement

Absolutely unreal episode,tribal was epic!In hindsight did the lads really have to play/waste their HIIs?It seemed pretty much a lockdown that Kass was going to flip.

Think Kass is getting too harsh a time,Sarah herself was incredibly irritating.Admittedly Kass has gone from a potential final 3 with the brains majority to a probable final 6.

Is Jefra mute?I think her first words of the episode unless I'm mistaken were to thank Kass for saving her.Morgan is just as bad.Her sole contribution was an eyeful at the relaxation excercises!:)
    Whatever one says about Kass at least she contributes to the game socially and strategically,albeit badly.Know I'm going to get slaughtered dissing the eye candy.:D

Absolutely loving Tony,hope he goes deep into the game.

Surprised by Tony's selflessness in giving up his HII,did'nt believe he'd possess such a trait.
    Looks like Woo finds the super HII if the promo is anything to go by.

Absolutely unreal episode,tribal was epic!In hindsight did the lads really have to play/waste their HIIs?It seemed pretty much a lockdown that Kass was going to flip.

Think Kass is getting too harsh a time,Sarah herself was incredibly irritating.Admittedly Kass has gone from a potential final 3 with the brains majority to a probable final 6.

Is Jefra mute?I think her first words of the episode unless I'm mistaken were to thank Kass for saving her.Morgan is just as bad.Her sole contribution was an eyeful at the relaxation excercises!:)
    Whatever one says about Kass at least she contributes to the game socially and strategically,albeit badly.Know I'm going to get slaughtered dissing the eye candy.:D

Absolutely loving Tony,hope he goes deep into the game.

Wasn't anything strategic at all to what Kass did. It was more like a baby throwing the toy out of the pram when she wasn't getting her way. That's why I think it was a terrible move

Makes it worse that strategically, it looks like a very negative move.

As much as that Kass did'nt like the idea that Sarah was steamrolling the vote,negating the opinions of others...Jeremiah...Yeah but as you said it was foolhardy of her to not hold her fire.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Totally mental tribal. Great stuff :p.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭noveltea

I am still thinking Trish is a man, like Kass said Trish passed her a mickey.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Brilliant episode, didn't think that challenge was dull either, it was tense. Crazy move by Kass though, her chances of winning dropped to zero there but the shock on their whole tribe was great tv. One of the best tribals ever, so good nobodies even mentioned the epic cleavage on display throughout the whole ep :D

Thargor wrote: »
    Brilliant episode, didn't think that challenge was dull either, it was tense. Crazy move by Kass though, her chances of winning dropped to zero there but the shock on their whole tribe was great tv. One of the best tribals ever, so good nobodies even mentioned the epic cleavage on display throughout the whole ep :D
    Crap I thought I mentioned it :D she wears that bikini well ;)

:(

Awww, Morgan's gone...

But Spencer is doing great in challenges and has an idol now... Really hope he makes it to the end...

• Advertisement

No more Morgan water challenges :(

Id be in the same boat with Spencer, If I could pick my final three now it be him, LJ and Jefra(token hottie from the country)

Advertisement