Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survivor 28 - Brains vs. Beauty vs. Brawns [US] **SPOILERS**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,101 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Slightly disappointed at how quickly Sarah trusted Tony, though he did play her very well. I thought she seemed more streetwise than that but clearly she’s brought in the training/baggage from the outside world to always have other cops backs and they'll have yours.

Surprised LJ didnt put up more of a fight about the beauty tribe spliting their votes, as it was a bit of gamble that none of the three others switched. Obviously the four must be a lot closer than the edit showed which is very bad news for Morgan :( Beauty Tribe please dont lose another challenge!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Am I seriously the only one who wants the Brain tribe gone besides the lad, they havent a frickin clue.
    Thought for sure Alexis was going to be screwed over, thankfully not once again her eyes <3
    LJ though could get screwed over soon, his name was to easily thrown out there today

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Thought it was an average enough episode,think Tony's pathetic mimicing of Hantz might come back to bite him.Yeah the Brains tribe are dire,especially Tasha and J'Tia.Hard to believe the Beauty tribe could allow the Brains tribe's come from behind with the motley crew of no hopers that makes up the Brains tribe.

Yeah surprised LJ did'nt make a plea against the split vote,although the revote was always likely to fall the main alliance's way.LJ has the attributes to go a long way if he does'nt assume too prominent a leadership role.

Loved the misery they endured with the storm.it's amazing how lazy the girls on the Beauty tribe are,although the lads are putty in their hands.Mind you can't see any of progressing deep into the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,953 ✭✭✭✭titan18

I like that the camera effectively made that a Morgan in a wet T-shirt contest. Great viewing :D

titan18 wrote: »
    I like that the camera effectively made that a Morgan in a wet T-shirt contest. Great viewing :D

They could have done it right and given her a white top ;)

• Advertisement

Foxtrol wrote: »
    They could have done it right and given her a white top ;)

We'd just have got the blur over it then, and it would have been completely ruined

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 55 ✭✭Turquoise Lagoon

The looks that brice was giving during tribal council were crazy. So glad he went, could really see him getting on my nerves.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

That was literally painful to watch - my head hurts at the absolute crapness the cast has turned out to be this season. There's literally 2 players I like in the game, Morgan and Spencer, and for arguments sake I'll say LJ and Alexis have the potential to be reasonably good, but seriously the rest of them have just turned out to be terrible.

J'tia has to be one of the worst contestants ever. Diabolical in challenges and the social game. No redeeming qualities at all.

I have a bit of hope that some of the rest of the cast will improve now that they hopefully go to two tribes. When it's at three none of the tribes outside the bottom get enough airtime to actually get to know the players/dynamics apart from the odd incident. I still have faith in my earlier prediction of a decent season.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Glad shes gone. She was awful on every level. It's shocking the way the Brains couldn't even win when most of the Brawn tribe were sandbagging. Felt a bit sorry again for Spencer hopping up in down in rage when J'Tia was pathetically swimming back with the ball.

Well here is where the game gets going now. Two tribes, new alliances. Bout time.

• Advertisement

Well thank God she is gone, christ I thought Spencer might be voted off for that idiot.
    Really not liking the Brawn tribe either, well half off them. Woo, Cliff and Lindsay are ok but the other three are terrible.
    The beauty tribe well why did they kill a hen when they had a rooster in the pen

Thank god, that crazy woman is gone. One of the worst contestants ever, Kass and Tash are ****e too, but nothing compared to J'tia. Hopefully Spencer lands on a good tribe on the reshuffle, as he's actually decent. Gave a great performance in the challenge

Praise be the Lord J'Tia is gone,without doubt one of worst players to grace Survivor.Might be a tad hasty to write off the season,the likely reduction to 2 tribes should make a difference.LJ continues to impress.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭jeoun

It will be interesting to see what happens if the Brain tribe end up together after the 3 tribes become 2. If they stick together and get a 4th, they could surprise everyone and make it to the end (we'll see then if they really live up to the "brain" tag).

jeoun wrote: »
    It will be interesting to see what happens if the Brain tribe end up together after the 3 tribes become 2. If they stick together and get a 4th, they could surprise everyone and make it to the end (we'll see then if they really live up to the "brain" tag).

I hope not. Hoping Spencer makes it over in a switch as a swing vote or something, and the other get voted off for being idiots and weak.

jeoun wrote: »

The two girls are far too 'smart' for their own good and will overthink things and make a terrible move that will get them voted out.

To be fair to him, Spencer is coming across a lot better at the social game than I expected from his preview interview. We'll see how he fares now when he's mixed with the jocks and meatheads.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭noveltea

So glad that she is gone. Can't believe she was on the brains team. Did not like the way cop girl was trying to throw the challenge. Quite like LJ and Spensor.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Agree with the worst player ever comments, she was unbelievable, trying to straighten the flag on the platform was the last straw. I'm liking this season so far, the challenges are great.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Another cracking episode! Always good to see the people on top getting screwed over by a tribal switch up (in this case the switch from 3 tribes to 2).

Really surprised nothing was broken during that reward challenge!! They were certainly bending body parts in ways that they are not meant to be bent!
    For the immunity challenge I thought they could not break down the walls by hand unless they were holding on to the pole, could have sworn I saw Tony doing it ... must check again later. They lost anyway so I suppose it doesn't matter.

Nice to see the old brains tribe having a win !

Oh and another blindside at tribal council !!

Once again at a tribal involving LJ I’m hoping there’s been editing that took out him discussing the move with Tony, as otherwise he took what looks like another big risk just taking Tina’s word that he was onboard, especially when he had an idol in his pocket.

I know there was a bit of friction within the Beauty tribe but I can’t believe how quickly they all ran to the Brains to offer their loyalty. I thought the Brian tribe would definitely splinter that way if the others could have held out a bit longer before caving in.

Also, lot of talk of Alexis twerking but none that I saw on camera. Get your act together survivor!!! :mad:

• Advertisement

Good episode, reward challenge was a bit unfair though, Spencer and Jeremiah trying to move Cliff and then LJ and Trish dragging Alexis away by one foot, whilst hilarious wasn't very fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I'm definitely rooting for the Orange tribe now - I think if the three former brains, Sarah and Morgan (or Alexis, but Morgan has 0 allies on the other tribe, so smarter choice) were to form a final 5 alliance they could potentially pull it off...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

I thought it was a great episode - the tribe mix-up has worked fairly well to create some interesting dynamics. I'm delighted the brains are still together, I'm really rooting for them (Spencer, mostly) even though they suck horribly at everything.

When the merge happens it will be really interesting to see what way the alliances go. You could end up with one tribe consisting of a five-way alliance of the 3 brains, Sarah and Morgan/Alexis and the remainder of the other tribe, most likely Trish, LJ, Tony, Jefra and Woo (Lindsay seems to the next on the chopping block) entering into the merge.

That's 3 brains, 3 beauty and 4 brawn but most likely with Woo on the outs with the current brain/beauty alliance and Sarah in a 5-way alliance with her new brain/beauty tribe. Plus if Alexis is gone, Morgan is highly unlikely to switch across to the brawn alliance to join former enemies LJ and Jefra.

I always find the 3 or 4 tribe seasons work out more interestingly and it seems to be working this season too.

Good episode, realistically Cliff was never going far Tony was waiting for his chance to get him off and when Cliff told him what to do, you could always feel him going.
    The beauty really showed how bad they are at the game on the Brains tribe, I hope they pick Alexis to be there forth rather than Sarah the cop.

Still hoping for LJ, Alexis and Spencer
    Still think the girls on the Brain tribe are idiots

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭noveltea

So glad LJ stayed. He is hot.

Yeah thought the merge has introduced some some interesting dynamics,hard to believe those dumbass brains ladies are in such a good position.Massive splinter in the beauty tribe,showing great naivety.
    Great blindside,big gamble by LJ not to use his HII as the edit did'nt give any serious indication that Tony would flip his vote.
    Can't wait for the two girls to kick off next week,nothing beats a good cat fight!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Not everything gets caught on camera too. I'm betting Tony and LJ had a few conversations as I was flabberghasted he didn't play his idol....but I knew the moment he didn't play it, he must be sure Cliff was going home.

I mean.....with his idol, he didn't even need tony. Cliff would have gone. But they would still be 4-3 without tony so the idol would only have saved him a few more days. This way, he gets to keep it hidden and they have the numbers. A big win for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭ElChe32

Late to the thread this season, just caught up with all episodes. Some interesting characters for sure. Not sure who I favour just yet. Yer wan with the massive baps, former cheerleader..I would.

ElChe32 wrote: »
    Late to the thread this season, just caught up with all episodes. Some interesting characters for sure. Not sure who I favour just yet. Yer wan with the massive baps, former cheerleader..I would.
    Dont know why but she does nothing for me, Alexis eyes on the other hand, I feel I need to say it at least 3 times a week. Then again ive always been a cute type guy rather than hot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

A pretty decent episode, can't believe Lindsey quit after the 'fight' with Trish. I can't stand quitters! She could have easily stayed and ignored her, she gave up far too easily.

I enjoyed the raid and giving Jermiah a supposed immunity idol clue was genius although I'm not surprised it didn't lead to him being voted out!

So the merge is next week, I wish CBS would keep it a secret!! :mad:

Advertisement