Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elder Scrolls Online

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

What are your handles again?

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Eldoco

Anniversary celebration today and you get 100% exp boosts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

Is it 100xp boost for the whole week then as long as you have one of those cake things? Havent been on the last 2 days but I'll try and make the most of the xp boost

It runs till april the 10th, manged to go from vet 10 to 12 last night with it pretty good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

Nice, I'm a long way from vet levels ha, level 18 at the minute should be able to level up a fair bit with the xp boost though.

• Advertisement

Get the cake, then use the cake, then eat the cake. Went up two vet ranks yesterday as well with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭kevohmsford

Great time now to level your characters. Finally got my Stamina DK to VR16 and nearly have my Templar Healer at VR3.
    Some issues with the dungeons since the last update.

If anyone else is looking to join an Irish guild on PS4 just leave your psn handle below. Definitely want to get dungeons in particular going again soon, and PVP aso if we can get a decent group.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭shane9fingers

GodlessM wrote: »
    If anyone else is looking to join an Irish guild on PS4 just leave your psn handle below. Definitely want to get dungeons in particular going again soon, and PVP aso if we can get a decent group.

Nice, I'd like to join. My handle is the same as my username here.

Add me aswell. My username is the same.

• Advertisement

All done.

Trying to do trials in Craglorn with 11 French people was interesting. Definitely worth it.

Need a hand ?

Eldoco wrote: »
    Need a hand ?

I completed the trial over the weekend. 2 tanks, 2 healers and 8 DPS. I was a DK tank. Ideally needed another tank.
    I died twice. The last boss is tricky.

OK so I am thinking we go with trying to do one guild run per week as much as possible. When suits people best for this week? Friday? Saturday?

Also are people only interested in Dungeons? There are other guild activities we can set up,such as Wrothgar and Thieves Guild dailies, and there are other world bosses out there that need a group for many classes, e.g. Menhir Stone skin comes to mind.

I'm free Saturday day.

Afternoon time? Might be able to swing that myself.

Incidentally, how do people feel about the confirmation that Vet Ranks will be gone in two months to be replaced by 408 more Champion Points?

Afternoon time? Might be able to swing that myself.

Incidentally, how do people feel about the confirmation that Vet Ranks will be gone in two months to be replaced by 408 more Champion Points?

Cool, I'll be on.

I just got Vet Rank yesterday. No idea what it is really, just seems like a leveling up extension. So, does the wipe apply to any vet character regardless of rank? As in, should I build a new character and try getting it up to vet rank before the wipe, or keep levelling up my current character?
    All a bit confusing really. I was about to put cash into this game, bought crowns to spend too, but I'm gonna hold off till I understand more. It seems the more work and money people have put in, the more they'll be burned.

The champion points make a huge difference to your character build. Really help with my stamina regeneration and DPS. The game was originally not meant to have the veteran rank system. Just keep levelling your veteran.
    Have a look at some builds to see where you should be using your champion points.

• Advertisement

The champion points you get with your veteran character can be used on a new character. It is handy they transfer over. This has made it easier to begin a new character. I have about 280 champion points at the moment.

The new update will have a vote to kick for the group dungeons.
    The group dungeon finder has certainly been abused since the last update.
    What is happening is 3 people will group and queue for a dungeon. When another player joins them they are kicked. Very frustrating.

Message is now on the guild board for tomorrow afternoons run. Let's see how we do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

Thinking I might start up a character in this again. See what sort of changes have been made. Maybe later or tomorrow.

Any guildies interested in doing Craglorn some time? Even at V16 it is very tough solo.

So anyone up for doing the Gold Coast world boss any time? Its near!y impossible solo and never seems to be anyone at him.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Defl3kt

Are you on EU and what alliance are you?

Most of us are Pact members. All EU.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭shootermacg

I could never really get into this game, its a bit all over the place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Is there a Boards guild for XB1?

Advertisement