Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadchurch ITV/TV3 [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭brian_t

Filming of the third and final series has begun and Sir Lenny Henry has joined the cast.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-36361539

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,833 ✭✭✭✭Basq

^ Music still gives me chills..

Second season was pretty horrid, so hoping for better this year before Chris Chibnall takes over Who.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,091 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

After the disappointment of series 2 I won't be holding my breath.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

will have to have a decent start to make up for the incoherent mess that was season 2. must go down as one of the worst sequels in recent times. these red herring shows (i.e. one suspect who looked likely eliminated per episode type things are getting a bit long in the tooth these days anyway).

first vid link on this page.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,254 ✭✭✭secman

In VM land will this be shown on TV 3 ?

• Advertisement

DigiGuide has series 3 starting on ITV on Monday 27th February at 9pm

First episode last night. Ok to solid start I thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Lovely scenery its near where my parents live, so looking forward to gping back soon.
    I dont think this will be a straight forward case.
    I was hoping the husband from the other series wouldn't be in it as hes annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭cnoc

glasso wrote: »
    First episode last night. Ok to solid start I thought.

Can I watch anywhere on Playback?

cnoc wrote: »
    Can I watch anywhere on Playback?

Catch up if you have the Sky HD boxset download thingy, or on the 3 Player.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Mod: "Season 3" removed from thread title, so you can keep using this thread.

TV3 also repeats it on Thursday night just after midnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,613 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Hayley Cropper has come along way from Corrie, great actress

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

From the opener it looks more promising than the last season anyway! Though it's a bit too convenient that Beth Latimer would be the one called to work on this case... Hopefully they keep moving it forward rather than dwelling on the Latimer case again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭connollys

Excellent opener. Acting from "Hayley", sorry, was top notch. For a long time I thought she might actually be mute. Really showed the trauma. As usual, nice sprinkling of comedy in there too with Hardy and Millers bickering.

Now for 6 weeks of my gf saying, He done it, to every man that appears on screen.

2nd episode. dunno about the rest of you but finding this all a bit flat, bordering on uninteresting. ending with a cliched menacing text message as well says it all. maybe this formula is just too tired and overdone at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭mrsdewinter

I must be in a bad mood. I was definitely underwhelmed by tonight's episode, I feel like we've seen it all before.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

The problem with Broadchurch is that the drama from the first series is so overarching and so powerful that any further stories and series seem redundant by comparison.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

glasso wrote: »
    2nd episode. dunno about the rest of you but finding this all a bit flat, bordering on uninteresting. ending with a cliched menacing text message as well says it all. maybe this formula is just too tired and overdone at this point.

How can one send an anonymous text message?

Always annoys me

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭connollys

Disappointing 2nd episode. The long lingering shots of everyone looking guilty after each scene. Just seems a bit formulaic now. Hope it improves. Still love the Miller and Hardy bickering though.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

naughtb4 wrote: »
    How can one send an anonymous text message?

Always annoys me

Websms?

have decided that it's just too drab and procedural. will see what the reviews say for the next few episodes and come back to it if it's any good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

Lenny Henry's characters' daughter is in Flowers with Olivia Coleman, such a good show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

Advertisement