Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I was on a korean game show!

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭moxin

Links234 wrote: »
    A Bittersweet Life?

Thank you Links, title rings a bell now. That was a mad though violent film in that I have never forgotten it(:) ), recommended! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Problem123456

aob85 wrote: »
    Check out cutie contestant Gabriel (only 15!!) and he does a Dance! 1:05:10
    That **** looks about 30

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭dutopia

Some good Korean indie bands out there, check out Wagwak:

http://vimeo.com/44843208

• Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭joe swanson

Meh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭moxin

Meh

Meh what?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

A Bittersweet Life?
    moxin wrote: »
    Thank you Links, title rings a bell now. That was a mad though violent film in that I have never forgotten it(:) ), recommended! :)
    From reading this, I got a memory mini-revolution. :P

Can you help, I watched a Korean film in the cinema in the 2005-2011 period(LOL), can't remember what the film title was.

It was about the daughter of a mafia style boss who was hitching with a lower echelon "waiter" type who was indeed a hitman working for the boss. He needed permission from the father(to honour him) to take the girls hand. Anyway, the film had lots of shooting and even a car chase on Korean city roads. Any idea from this vague memory of mine? :)

unless you're remembering it quite incorrectly... that's not a bittersweet life

dunno what it is though...

--edit

watch a bittersweet life anyway, it's probably better than the one you saw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

unless you're remembering it quite incorrectly... that's not a bittersweet life

dunno what it is though...

Sounds like a misremembered A Bittersweet Life, or at least close enough to give a guess that that might be it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 447 ✭✭Pen.Island

OP really shouldn't post her fb info online.

She's hot enough. Fringes are ace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭Howard Juneau

Meh what?

They're a new Korean indie band

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Sounds like a misremembered A Bittersweet Life, or at least close enough to give a guess that that might be it?

i was going to post a trailer so he/she could figure out but it was kinda spoilery

first 5 minutes here

• Advertisement

Hey OP, you did Ireland proud...

Well done..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭MonaPizza

I can name two of the most appalling appearances in the same movie.

Ryan O'Neil AND Eliot Gould in A Bridge Too Far.

Christ, the pair of them planks wrecked a film otherwise graced by Olivier, Caine, Dirk Bogart, Hackman, Connery, et al.

What a massacre...and not Nijmegen....just these two tits being there.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭aob85

Pen.Island wrote: »
    OP really shouldn't post her fb info online.

She's hot enough. Fringes are ace.

Ha thanks I love fringes ;)
    Ah that fb book page is one I set up specifically to show the photos from the trip..its not my personal fb, which is set to private :)

Tazzer wrote: »
    Ive had a interest about Korea forming in the back my mind for the last while and this is obviously a sign.

Seeing its new year and all that, my resolution is to expand my mind and watch a few of these. I wouldnt have had a clue where to start, so thanks!

No problem ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Well done, OP.

I see the competition was in August, you shouldn't have waited this long to tell us all about you being on tv. Next time maybe tell us earlier, we might be able to sort out a welcome home for you at the airport!

Have you had a reception with the president yet?

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    Well done, OP.

I see the competition was in August, you shouldn't have waited this long to tell us all about you being on tv. Next time maybe tell us earlier, we might be able to sort out a welcome home for you at the airport!

Have you had a reception with the president yet?

Im still waiting on a call from the president tbh :( he's so rude to leave me waiting so long!! Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

aob85 wrote: »
    Im still waiting on a call from the president tbh :( he's so rude to leave me waiting so long!! Lol

Email him, he loves stuff like this. Send him a link to the thread too.

Advertisement