Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Storm Approaching

Options

Comments

You go and sleep outside
    He always sleeps outside!

wazky wrote: »
    It's his house?
    I won't fit ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

The red won't go on the stupid land :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

Mint Aero wrote: »

It's on the stupid land where I live.

Heuston, we are still alive.

The wind is always worst at sea! It always has been worse at sea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

would you look at the amount of people over at the weather forum -->

must be an all time record?

The wind is always worst at sea! It always has been worse at sea.

Your video won't play for me. Why's it worse at sea? It's science stuff isn't it, it's science spoiling my fun again :mad:

EDIT: Sees vid now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭RiverOfLove

He is reluctant to go out the house at the moment, but he will soon!

Please let your dog stay inside tonight. It's too rotten outside. He/she will be shivering. You could make a bed for him/her from a blanket. Just fold over in half and half again if needs be or from an old jacket and place it on the floor in the sitting room, hall or even your bedroom. If you're worried he might pee in the house, don't be. Don't are usually smart.

I have my dog spoiled rotten. She sleeps in my bed, under the covers, almost sharing my pillow. She's a warm creature and I use her instead of a hot water bottle.

Winds are getting worse in Galway and has been bad for a while.

Please go away storm.

The winds sound terrible. I haven't been outside for a while so I don't know if I'll be lifted in this.

Last time I remember something this bad was back in 1995. Feb of 1995. There's been storms since and many but I don't remember them like this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

Please let your dog stay inside tonight. It's too rotton outside. He/she will be shivering. You could make a bed for him/her from a blanket. Just fold over in half and half again if needs be or from an old jacket and place it on the floor in the sitting room, hall or even your bedroom. If you're worried he might pee in the house, don't be. Don't are usually smart.

I have my dog spoiled rotten. She sleeps in my bed, under the covers, almost sharing my pillow. She's a warm creature and I use her instead of a hot water bottle.
    My dog's house is so good that I have to often remove "squatters" (the neighbours dogs) before I can let him in!

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭pandaboy

I've got a cellar with dramatic swingy doors. Ned Flanders isn't allowed in though!

It's ok, I brought a bottle of whiskey to bed with me. We'll keep each other warm won't we. I think I might open the window and leave a bit of wind in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

em....

My dog's house is so good that I have to often remove "squatters" (the neighbours dogs) before I can let him in!

Squatters in the kennel...brillant. Another low promised for monday according to the weather forum. So that's probably another storm.

How will people come home from the pub tonight or will people be locked in for safety?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

The fishing boat 'Mary Ellen' is not too far from Lough Swilly on the north Coast now folks. Looks like it's been fighting a strong headwind in an attempt to get to safety.
    Why's it worse at sea?

No shelter from mountains and forests.

How will people come home from the pub tonight or will people be locked in for safety?

lol. yeah.

'Your Honor, as a matter of public safety, and as a service to the community, I, Larry Landlord, did deem it necessary, your honor, hic, to ...'

Airplane is on in ten mins, so not all bad.

• Advertisement

hmm. Lights flickering. Crazy sound from the wind.

Cud be just me and my toy airplane under the blankies...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭Muff Richardson

ArtSmart wrote: »
    hmm. Lights flickering. Crazy sound from the wind.

Cud be just me and my toy airplane under the blankies...

Your gags are sh*t. Not just the quoted one, all of them.

Salthill is flooded tonight.

My scarf blew away from around my neck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

Good night for flying a kite.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

That site is awesome! cheers :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭wendell borton

That site is awesome! cheers :D

Spent half the night between that, the weather forum, flightradar24 and marinetraffic.

Spent half the night between that, the weather forum, flightradar24 and marinetraffic.

Same. One of the lads had a link up to listen to contact between the pilots and the control tower at Dublin airport.

Please let your dog stay inside tonight. It's too rotten outside. He/she will be shivering. You could make a bed for him/her from a blanket. Just fold over in half and half again if needs be or from an old jacket and place it on the floor in the sitting room, hall or even your bedroom. If you're worried he might pee in the house, don't be. Don't are usually smart.

I let him into the house at about 5AM, the noise of the debris flying around was scaring him too much.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭donegal__road

Advertisement