Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St. Stephens day 2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭the long lad

only1stevo wrote: »
    Yeah fancy him to do a job. forecasted price of 11/1, I doubt he'll be that big but if he is, it'll be my big bet of the day.

Forecast price is way off, 9/2 with PP!

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭curioser

SRFC wrote: »
    Yeah done my bolx on him :pac: theres a lad I know well of solicitor more money than sense,had 10 grand on him that day wasnt off a yard I didnt think,makes all in the champion bumper 23/1 on bf :pac:

I hope to fck faugheen doesnt take up his engagement over 3m at Limerick ive too much invested on him in the neptune :mad:

Bet of the day has to be the Tote Pick 6 at Leopardstown - pool guaranteed for €50K i.e. €35K available for distribution, with three Mullins hotpots. Only really need to find three winners, races 2, 4 and 5.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Ray Mond

curioser wrote: »
    Bet of the day has to be the Tote Pick 6 at Leopardstown - pool guaranteed for €50K i.e. €35K available for distribution, with three Mullins hotpots. Only really need to find three winners, races 2, 4 and 5.

Can u do that in any shop?

Forecast price is way off, 9/2 with PP!

Where u getting that price cant find it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭rossom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭dicky dunne

Good looking bumper at leopardstown, like the look of Windsor Park who finished his race off well last time out, didn't quite catch the winner but I'd say the winner is well above average

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Huntingdon Off. Course is flooded!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭SRFC

Good looking bumper at leopardstown, like the look of Windsor Park who finished his race off well last time out, didn't quite catch the winner but I'd say the winner is well above average

Id love the forcast price on the ricci horse be lucky to get 2/1..If any other jockey was on O Briens it would be a steering job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Plenty of dosh done on O'Brien's the last day, looks a very good bumper. Fancy Tullamore Dew in that handicap chase at Wetherby 14s with pp

• Registered Users Posts: 16,461 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Very Stylish in the 2:30 at Huntingdon is one that I have been watching for awhile now.
    Huntingdon and Ffos Las are off.

• Advertisement

thank god,hopefully a few more of the dirt meetings in england are called off so its not split screens all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭curioser

Ray Mond wrote: »
    Can u do that in any shop?

Any Paddy Power shop, maybe LAdbrokes too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭ste2010

Anyone think cape tribulation is a nice price in wetherby on Saturday. Similar under performing runs pre this race last year before hosing in.
    Not sure what to make of the jockey booking?

Paddys offering 5/6 on Analifet and C Fever double earlier. Took a big piece of it. Seems easy money

Ray Mond wrote: »
    Paddys offering 5/6 on Analifet and C Fever double earlier. Took a big piece of it. Seems easy money

Why not throw in Felix make it odds against treble :pac:

Is just a par a certainty in the feltham?? tizzards have a virus in the yard so that rules out third intetion,so only has green flag to beat?

Is just a par a certainty in the feltham?? tizzards have a virus in the yard so that rules out third intetion,so only has green flag to beat?
    And Third Intention has never looked like wanting three miles. Still fancy him at a huge price for this year's Jewson.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,990 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

How serious is this bug? Puttin the jitters on Cue card for me.

It's been there all season, didn't stop him the last day.

Hasnt ran many lately going by rp stats,the closest hes had to a winner was theathre guide two weeks ago,not a sniff off a winner since everything well beaten,same with alan king I wouldnt go near anything hes running,hes in shocking form.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭triggerharvey

well lads i fancy morning assembly big time for the topaz novice chase on sunday in leopardstown could be a gold cup horse in the making ! long run worth a few quid ew in the king George @ 10-1 he has a serious record around kempton

Why not throw in Felix make it odds against treble :pac:

Didnt wanna get greedy. Thers a fair few 'certs' going that day for a nice accum. Could easily win a fair few hundred of a 20/30 accum if (a big if)they came in.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

well lads i fancy morning assembly big time for the topaz novice chase on sunday in leopardstown could be a gold cup horse in the making ! long run worth a few quid ew in the king George @ 10-1 he has a serious record around kempton

Whats the thoughts about backing Long Run. Couldnt back him with any confidence at all he has ran 2 stinkers this year (excuse for fto) he looks a horse in decline to me.

Have backed two so far. Tullamore Dew despite being 3lbs out of the handicap at Wetherby at 12s I missed the 14s stupidly and took a chance on Long Run back at Kempton.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭triggerharvey

hes only an 8 year old has to have 1 more big day in him especially as hes wearing a visor for the first time

Cant have him at all,hes best left alone these up and comers will eat him,he maybe 8 but hes being jumping since hes 2 or 3 in france,zero improvement left in the animal.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 196 ✭✭Clonsuttonlad

I don't know how you could back Long Run given his last performances.

Watched the Betfair again, Cue Card won easily and going away.
    Was a comprehensive thrashing of a high quality field.

This current situation reminds me of 2011 where excuses were made for long run and he went off fav, despite being thrashed in the Betfair. People writing off most recent form.

This field isn't as competitive as Betfair.
    It wasn't fitness that won him that race, but sheer class.

Dynaste is simply not as good a horse as Cue Card, wet weather isn't a concern either.

The way Cue Card kept finding that day was immense.
    Dynaste has at least 6 pounds to improve.

SRFC-

Can we get your advise on shorties for Thur.

Analifet and Felix Yonger are bombproof IMO

I shall be including them in accum with CueCard TNO Just a Par

Who will all win. My favourite day of the year! I will also do an accum of shorties to make even money to pay for the day.

SRFC-

Can we get your advise on shorties for Thur.

Analifet and Felix Yonger are bombproof IMO

I shall be including them in accum with CueCard TNO Just a Par

Who will all win. My favourite day of the year! I will also do an accum of shorties to make even money to pay for the day.

the words of keith donoghue who rides moonshine lad in limerick ''a retard could win on him'' :pac:

Felix is a steering job,clondaw court will be 10s on when the mullins punters pile in,champagne is the dodgiest of them all tbh.

• Advertisement

Yeah was thinking Champagne was the one that might be beaten.
    Have him in an accum though due to prices not being up for Felix.

Reckon Arsenal are bombproof against West Ham aswell.

Advertisement