Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sabor Brazil 7 course menu

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

I remember from last time, they do get booked out *way* in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭podge018

nah, unless it's an issue with my browser they're booked out forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭aceygray

Hey, I have a booking with the voucher for the end of November. Neither of us are big wine drinkers. Can anyone who's been there tell me if they have any beers?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭fjon

aceygray wrote: »
    Hey, I have a booking with the voucher for the end of November. Neither of us are big wine drinkers. Can anyone who's been there tell me if they have any beers?

Thanks!

I don't know about beer - it doesn't seem like that type of place. However, when I went my wife was pregnant and they gave her a great selection of non alcoholic drinks.
    Shame to miss out on the wine though - they tailor it to the course you're eating.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

They have beer although at 7 euro a bottle of Heineken I'd stick to the wine. I'm not a wine drinker myself but my girlfriend is a veggie and they were making her risotto with wine. Tom came out and offered her a glass to make sure it was OK and then offered me a glass so I wouldn't be left out. Was a nice Riesling and we ended up ordering two more glasses after this as it was very nice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

This thread has had me curious for a while. Considering taking the plunge. Any advice on where to get a deal at the moment? The Google's don't seem to be helping, at least not on my phone...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Melendez

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭banchang

Not going to repeat a lot of what was said here. I have not experience a better dining experience in Dublin. It is much better than Shanahans and Guilbads. On top of the €100 voucher I paid €32 on the night. Forgetting about the food for a second we had;
    2 Prosecco's
    2 caipirinha's
    2 Bottles of wine
    2 Glasses of Port
    3 Brandies
    2 Creme de menthe's

You wouldnt get those drinks in the pub for that €132! Im not an alco, tbh i had to tell them to stop giving us drink

IMO The reason they are doing the vouchers is because they are fully booked for Friday/Saturday's from now until the middle of next year but very few mid week bookings. Hence why they do the vouchers.

Are all those drinks not priced on your final bill ?

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭septictank

banchang wrote: »
    Are all those drinks not priced on your final bill ?

It depends on the night and the mood of the manager, very nice guy by the way John.

The first time we went they looked after us with lots of wine arriving at our table, the second time we had to be poured into a taxi.

The first time I bought a bottle of wine, the second time it all came free, no bill go figure.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement