Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sabor Brazil 7 course menu

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭homemadecider

We went using one of the vouchers a while back. We bought a bottle of white wine for around €30 but were also given 4 generous glasses of red wine, 4 mini glasses of port and gin cocktails at the end. We were only charged for the white wine!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

RunRoryRun wrote: »
    Going tonight......I am very excited!
    My self and the GF are going tonight.. think i booked it about 8 weeks ago.. longest i've ever been looking forward to a meal!

There's a good chance you'll be sitting right next to each other given the size the place, best get acquainted!

Enjoy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭RunRoryRun

Was a great evening. Food was delicious, service was first class. Will be back again.

Particular highlights for us were the Prawns and the Cheeseboard. Got the voucher before Christmas in their 10% off sale on GrabOne, so got it for €90. Probably the best BA I've had the fortune to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Kakes

Has anybody seen a deal for Sabor Brazil around at the moment? I had a look online but couldnt find one, Id love to go but couldn't pay full whack, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭str|ct9

Have a voucher for this that I won't be able to use unfortunately.

If anyone's interested in taking it off my hands (for a knock down price) PM me.

Must be used by December 17.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Does anyone know how far in advance they are booked up?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

I made a booking three weeks ago. Happy valentines day to the oh. 15th of February was the earliest for the voucher bookings. Didn't think be that far away

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

Give them a ring. A friend of mine recently had the same problem. He rang and was told they they don't really expire

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Does anyone know of any of the vouchers going anywhere at the moment? Looking for a Christmas present

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

nm wrote: »
    Does anyone know of any of the vouchers going anywhere at the moment? Looking for a Christmas present

just saw this:
    http://thetaste.ie/wp/sabor-brazil-dining-offer-november/

not sure if still available?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

whiskeyman wrote: »
    just saw this:

Sorted, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 15,825 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

thanks for that

chrimbo pressie sorted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Absoluvely

An unmissable deal for an undissable meal™

• Registered Users Posts: 35 mlb10theshow

sorted :D

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭manster

Heading there Friday and my voucher is well over a year old. they are very accommodating to be fair.

whiskeyman wrote: »
    just saw this:

Just went to book this and the missus spots it's only for midweek!

Never seen anything like that when I was buying it.

Does anyone know if they are sticklers on this. Was hoping to use it for a Saturday.

Otherwise I'd want my money back.... So what's the chances of that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Galadriel

Seve OB wrote: »

Does anyone know if they are sticklers on this. Was hoping to use it for a Saturday.

Even if they do let you go on a Saturday they are usually booked out for months.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭fartyarse

Seve OB wrote: »

DM me if you want to sell!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

It's for Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. I was there last night and I booked in October. Although it was closed from 21dec-21 Jan . Well worth the wait, food and service was amazing and that's including one vegetarian. She normally gets stung but the 7 courses she got were varied and delicious.

just got a booking for end of June.......

the missus still doesn't believe me about how popular this restaurant is, and she was the one who made the booking!

as it happens our wedding anniversary so works out well

can't wait now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭balfe1990

Such an excellent experience, definitely still worth €120.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭balfe1990

Just note that the wine STARTS from over 40 quid!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

Went last year and really loved it, have another voucher ready to go

we actually went recently
    it was the new venue so can't comment on the old place, but my missus loved it
    think they have 11 tables, more staff now also according to the infamous Tom
    looks like they only do one sitting per night
    food was great, but even better was the way it was brought out with a story behind each dish
    we figured it is not worth €100, but at about €70 per head it would be a fair price, but for €100 for the 2 of us, it was a great deal, and the new voucher rate of €120 is still a good deal.

Most people there seemed to be on the voucher deal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Howard the Duck

Went there with the 120 voucher. After hearing so much about it i was a bit disappointed. They forgot our Sushi course and we had to remind them and they over cooked our steaks and the couple's beside us. The food over all was good but not fantastic. only the prawn dish really stood out for me. I might go back again with a deal but no way would i pay 100 euro a head for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

got this as a present. we paid an extra 25 I think it was to go on a Sat night and had to book in May also to get a booking.

service was slow but very informative ( Michelin star style explanations is a nice touch but you are paying for it )

a lot of the courses are pre-prepared with only the main course being cooked per order AFAIR. the rest were out of the fridge more or less.

cheese selection and desert were superb, prawn dish was good and different.

nice food, nice venue, but pricey ( cheapest bottle of wine is 45 yoyo by the way )

worth it once, but there are too many good restaurants in Dublin to be bothered going back here, sorry.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,060 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I think I'll bite and get one of these deals. Milestone birthday in the house next year, will book this well in advance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭podge018

looking at making reservation online. All the dates up to end-October are gone it would seem, but even after that I can't seem to book any date, even though they're a different colour and "clickable", I get a message saying date unavailable.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement